• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

an old demand reopened : Hadath municipality doesnt allow muslims to buy, rent properties

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well for one thing because I assume you are a good citizen. Any good citizen should resort to the law. I would also say it is what I was brought up to do.
We are the best Patriots and citizens..
Because we allow,
1 bikie gangs to live with their own breed
2.good citizens that Harass their woman who do not cover their flesh to live together
3. That Rob people , shops and restaurants in their own habitat
4. That Pray with 20 megawatt speakers several times a day to annoy no one
5. That despise everything about residential density limits. To live in cans of sardine
6. People who can rack up an army of 1000 outlaws because you tried to stop them from robbing your car. To do so without offending anyone
7. Who police don't even chase. Because they are in the middle of eating chicken and chips and want to live for another day
Wawawa.

live in your paradise overseas but don't critisize others to have a chance for some living.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We are the best Patriots and citizens..
    Because we allow,
    1 bikie gangs to live with their own breed
    2.good citizens that Harass their woman who do not cover their flesh to live together
    3. That Rob people , shops and restaurants in their own habitat
    4. That Pray with 20 megawatt speakers several times a day to annoy no one
    5. That despise everything about residential density limits. To live in cans of sardine
    6. People who can rack up an army of 1000 outlaws because you tried to stop them from robbing your car. To do so without offending anyone
    7. Who police don't even chase. Because they are in the middle of eating chicken and chips and want to live for another day
    Wawawa.

live in your paradise overseas but don't critisize others to have a chance for some living.
    Maybe if you stopped to think about why it’s a paradise overseas, you would understand what needs to happen to make lebanon a paradise...

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maybe if you stopped to think about why it’s a paradise overseas, you would understand what needs to happen to make lebanon a paradise...
    Lool. Do you really want me to answer that ???
    May be you should look up the threads created after every massacre. Germany UK USA Australia and many others have almost secretly banned Islamic migration. For France it's too late.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lool. Do you really want me to answer that ???
    May be you should look up the threads created after every massacre. Germany UK USA Australia and many others have almost secretly banned Islamic migration. For France it's too late.
    I one has banned Islamic migration. Everybody stepped up security and that is normal.
    One would think, after so many years, that Lebanese people would have learned and would want to move forward.
    The sad reality is we create our destiny and then we nag... pity the nation

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I one has banned Islamic migration. Everybody stepped up security and that is normal.
    One would think, after so many years, that Lebanese people would have learned and would want to move forward.
    it's nothing to do with Lebanon. It's a way of living .. different choices.
    We should step up security ..lool . You have become a comedian...60% of our budget is security..

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Christians tried literally everything to move forward. Unfortunately the Muslims are not civilized enough to do the same, they proved they are no different than their Muslim brothers across the Middle East. There's no coexistence with them, there's only dhimminitude.

Christians ARE scared, and they SHOULD be. Lebanon is the only country in the Middle East sans Israel where Christians can live relatively free. And that's not because Muslims in Lebanon are more open-minded or accepting than other Muslims (they are not!). The only reason Christians survived to this day is because they managed to remain the majority of the population in the areas where they live (that's the difference between Lebanese Christians and other MENA Christians), as soon as that change Lebanese Christians will be in the same place Copts are now, or perhaps even worse, the same place as Assyrians. And if things continue the way they are now, that could be less than 20 years from now..

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    it's nothing to do with Lebanon. It's a way of living .. different choices.
    We should step up security ..lool . You have become a comedian...60% of our budget is security..
    You are laughing out loud, and calling me a comedian, and you say the west is a paradise because they make different choices, yet you want to make the opposite of the choices they make and then act all surprised about the situation... Hayda yalle Chatrin fi, making wrong choices, justifying them to yourselves, then complaining about the spiral of shit the country is in.

Khalik heik.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Christians tried literally everything to move forward. Unfortunately the Muslims are not civilized enough to do the same, they proved they are no different than their Muslim brothers across the Middle East. There's no coexistence with them, there's only dhimminitude.

Christians ARE scared, and they SHOULD be. Lebanon is the only country in the Middle East sans Israel where Christians can live relatively free. And that's not because Muslims in Lebanon are more open-minded or accepting than other Muslims (they are not!). The only reason Christians survived to this day is because they managed to remain the majority of the population in the areas where they live (that's the difference between Lebanese Christians and other MENA Christians), as soon as that change Lebanese Christians will be in the same place Copts are now, or perhaps even worse, the same place as Assyrians. And if things continue the way they are now, that could be less than 20 years from now..
    I don’t know who is teaching you this crap, but you certainly sound, to me, just as bad as indoctrinated terrorists...

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I don’t know who is teaching you this crap, but you certainly sound, to me, just as bad as indoctrinated terrorists...
    Between living the fantasy world and reality, Hadath won't be a decisive town if it didn't go certain way, or it means the end of coexistence!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please stop and think: Muslims in the West are a tiny minority. If they had the numbers, Europe would go through the same scenario as the Balkans.

While some Muslims integrate very well, the sad truth is that the majority see the West as a territory to islamize.

You are being naive to think otherwise.

Achilles

Achilles

Between living the fantasy world and reality, Hadath won't be a decisive town if it didn't go certain way, or it means the end of coexistence!
    What is happening in Hadath is also happening in many other Christians areas. Take for exemple Aïn-el-remaneh, Furn-el-chebak, the christian part of Chiah, Badaro etc.. Every new building there is being occupied by non-Christian. When you see a new building being built in these areas it is extremely easy to guess that only a tiny minority of Christians will be living in it.

It is more appropriate today to call Aïn el remaineh, furn el chebbak mixed areas rather than Christian areas, which they are not anymore. Most of my Muslim friends from university who stayed in Lebanon bought their apartment in Christian areas (Ashrafieh, Sin-el-fil, Dbayeh, Baabda etc.) very few of them lives in traditional Muslim areas.

So what do we do. We ask every Christian town or village to issue apartheid regulations like Hadath?

All Christian parties are burying their head into the sand by not dealing with this issue straifordly. Acting like if nothing is happening and then secretly asking from municipalities to take racist and sectarian measures is a failure policy at best, being just a way of gaining some time.

Lebanon clearly needs a new political system and new laws to solve problems that were not present before the war.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No offense, I genuinely like you, but you sound like an indoctrinated leftist ready to risk his own survival to win a political correctness trophy :p

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No offense, I genuinely like you, but you sound like an indoctrinated leftist ready to risk his own survival to win a political correctness trophy :p
    The funny thing is that I am NOT a leftist :) at All! But that doesn’t mean I accept blanket discrimination based on race, colour or religion...! This has nothing to do with left or right policies. Christians who argue to discriminate in the name of Christianity should revisit their faith

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please stop and think: Muslims in the West are a tiny minority. If they had the numbers, Europe would go through the same scenario as the Balkans.

While some Muslims integrate very well, the sad truth is that the majority see the West as a territory to islamize.

You are being naive to think otherwise.
    I know we disagree on Islam as a whole. I am not arguing religion. I am arguing human rights vs discrimination based on religion.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are laughing out loud, and calling me a comedian, and you say the west is a paradise because they make different choices, yet you want to make the opposite of the choices they make and then act all surprised about the situation... Hayda yalle Chatrin fi, making wrong choices, justifying them to yourselves, then complaining about the spiral of shit the country is in.

Khalik heik.
    Do you understand english , khayee ? I said that the west is predominantly non muslim and that's why the don't have many of our issues.
    Listen to the australian foreign minister explain to you why and then keep fighting like a clueless bull ,

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Do you understand english , khayee ? I said that the west is predominantly non muslim and that's why the don't have many of our issues.
    Listen to the australian foreign minister explain to you why and then keep fighting like a clueless bull ,

Exactly. Some Lebanese Christian leftists living in Metn or Kesserwan think Lebanese Muslims are special or different than other Muslims, when in reality they are no different in behaviour than other Arab Muzzies.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

the west doesn’t have issues because most people abide by the law, and the governments crack down on those who dont...
    our issues are because every Tom **** and Harry has their own idea of what is right and force it on others (like banning alcohol, Or forcing fasting during Ramadan) and the government does not react. Then some hot heads like yourself come to a leadership position and impose on citizens not to sell property to people of a different religion than theirs. It is as bad as the others.

It’s funny you are asking me if I understand English :) given that I live and work in the United Kingdom... (!)

PS: I’ve had enough of your name calling... I am happy to discuss but will not tolerate foul language. Post respectfully and we can debate, throw in more insults and you can discuss it by yourself in front of a mirror

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Exactly. Some Lebanese Christian leftists living in Metn or Kesserwan think Lebanese Muslims are special or different than other Muslims, when in reality they are no different in behaviour than other Arab Muzzies.
    Some people think they are better than others because of their religion... only yesterday some others thought some they were better based on their race, and a bit earlier some others thought they were better because of the colour of their skin...

They are all wrong.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Some people think they are better than others because of their religion... only yesterday some others thought some they were better based on their race, and a bit earlier some others thought they were better because of the colour of their skin...

They are all wrong.
    But also facts are facts and history is history. We can't hide our heads as if everything is dandy friendy

Last edited:
    Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But also facts are facts and history is history. We can't hide our heads as if everything is dandy friendy
    No one is asking you to, I am simply asking that the action, or reaction, be in line with declared values and principles