....and the LBP in all of this?

• Advertisement
  • R

Ralph N

maba3ref man. fe chi mch right. hayde iza mo2amara l3ama wlo chou kbire.

It is very Big...

If people dont know it yet they should, we are on the edge of something that the path may seem to be unclear, but let me tell you guys one thing.. In one week light will come to help, we are in our darkest period now. Every day that ends we are closer to light and we are moving away from darkness. Something good is going to shape all things not only in Lebanon but in the whole world, there may be blood, assassinations etc but in the end something good will rise from all of this... I guess everything has its price, we may see religious leaders killed, politicians murdered, even the earth may shake... but from the deepest of the abyss light will shine once more.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It is very Big...

If people dont know it yet they should, we are on the edge of something that the path may seem to be unclear, but let me tell you guys one thing.. In one week light will come to help, we are in our darkest period now. Every day that ends we are closer to light and we are moving away from darkness. Something good is going to shape all things not only in Lebanon but in the whole world, there may be blood, assassinations etc but in the end something good will rise from all of this... I guess everything has its price, we may see religious leaders killed, politicians murdered, even the earth may shake... but from the deepest of the abyss light will shine once more.
    ralph ur scaring me bro.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Just tried to withdraw money from the ATM.
    The BLOM one was not dispensing money, neither USD nor LBP.

The AUDI ATM was only dispensing LBP.

We're clearly heading into an economic disaster, and you have people like FPMers who are willing to defend Gibran and Aoun no matter what.
    Shu hal sheep holeh? 7ada sheyif ghanam aktar min heik?

NMA

NMA

We're clearly heading into an economic disaster, and you have people like FPMers who are willing to defend Gibran and Aoun no matter what.
    Shu hal sheep holeh?
    My cousin tried 1000$ from a Byblos Bank ATM and he could do it.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

rou2 ba3d ma sorna ekhir el chaher wel ma3ashet ra7 tonkouth el wad3

LVV

LVV

According to Salim zahran dollar might hit 3000/6000 ll if no solution reached
    People will be like zombie ?‍♀ over each other
    Don’t know if it is to scare people or everything ****ed up

Venom

Venom

Legendary Member
    imagine u wake up one day and all savings in lira evaporated and worth nothing. something like the walking dead

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    It is very Big...

Michel Hayek?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    LMAO eh ok

ostwind

ostwind

Try blom in mansourieh, I was successful LBP and USD :p

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    أكّد حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة، في حديث مع قناة "سي.ان.ان"، أن "الاقتصاد سينهار خلال أيام إذا استمرت الاحتجاجات".

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Eh basita. Anyways , the market is closed and no trades
    What do you mean no trades, companies importing products to sell on the market are trading, they are getting them from sarrafin. Even before the crisis, the official price for the dollar was 1507 and the traders couldn't get their hands on enough USD to do business so they also got it from sarrafin at higher prices, this is not sustainable and eventually they will have to raise their products pricing in LL to offset what they are paying for the dollar. So either the central bank needs to let the price float based on market forces and provide enough dollars or the sarrafin will keep buying at 1507 and selling at higher prices and the lira will fall anyway. In both cases whether it is inflation on the prices or devaluation of the lira will his the lebanese consumer really hard.