• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Angola bans Islam and shuts down all mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
people who follow the takferes are no humans

and isalm has a bad rep and when one says the word of islam anywhere in the world, the first thing comes is terror and horror and backwardness ......thats not my fault, its that oumma who made it like this

now as i advised, best for shia to try and distance themselves from that name islam and look for another terminology until things gets better...so far we havent seen anything good from islam??? except death, killings and bombs and weird fatwas..........take my advice and look to distance yourself ( name wise)
Fasharo. We don't give what's ours to Wahhabi Talmudist Satanists. We've only started reclaiming our right to the religion of our Prophet and his family over their dead bodies, so keep your thoughtful advice to the time you see defeat written on our faces, then you can re-advice.

You didn't give up on Christianity when it was 'terror horror and backwardness'.

The good that has come from Islam is us.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
in that case,since you are sounding as if this ban is targeting ONLY the takfiris (salafis/Wahhabis or sunnis generally),does this ban exclude Shia Muslims? can Shia Muslims practice in angola? are they officially recognized? we are not in solidarity with Wahhabis/salafists.we are concerned because the umbrella of islam also covers the Shia who you as a Christian is allied with in Lebanon.
There's no difference between Muslims in those eyes ;) 'You can tell a figure by its jumping' lol :biggrin:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
theshia needs to distance themselves and if you guys apply for an exception, maybe you might get it....just dont apply as the general term muslim

apply fo rexample as shia muslims ...like there are protestant or anglican or catholic christians,etc......

time for shia to they and distance themselves from the main sunni sect and forge ahead

The Shia blood spilled by wahhabis aka salafists is enough to disassociate us from their religion.instead of asking us to disassociate ourselves from those you dont regard as humans,why then not use the term "wahhabi" or "salafists" instead of "islam" or "muslim".no matter the bad image wahhabis have given islam,islam is not their belonging.should we also start regarding every christian or jew a "zionist terrorist" until proven otherwise?

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
sunnis make up 90% of muslims, so yup they have indellibly put a stamp on islam

10% here and there cant change the world mind, best to re brand

Dalzi

Legendary Member
sunnis make up 90% of muslims, so yup they have indellibly put a stamp on islam

10% here and there cant change the world mind, best to re brand
Not all Sunnis are Wahhabis, and the Shiaa are not 10%. The world is supporting Wahhabis, so what's on its 'mind' makes no difference to reality.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Dalzi; can't you see here that the best solution to adopt is atheism?!?! :pray2:
I respect your choice to be what you are and appreciate your call (and everyone else's) to join your team out of concern for what's best for me. I expect you to respect my choice (and those of others who cause you no harm) as I do yours and welcome my invitation to join me as a brother in Shiism :pray2:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
You agreeing with this makes it perfectly ok for the GCC, and other countries to discriminate against Christians.

OK, what was the official reasoning for discriminating against Christians before Angola's declaration.

Muslim society of today is suffering from cancer.

Until cancer is removed or society dies it has to be isolated to protect the rest of us.

Angola's move is natural defensive mechanism at work and I we'd be wise to make it a trend.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
OK, what was the official reasoning for discriminating against Christians before Angola's declaration.

Until cancer is removed or society dies it has to be isolated to protect the rest of us.

Angola's move is natural defensive mechanism at work and I we'd be wise to make it a trend.

Then it must be natural for the mods to ban you and remove you from here since your biggotry and racism is a cancer to this forum, maybe you'd find that natural too.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

This is a new low, even by your standards! Supporting religious discrimination makes no sense except in a bigot's head, even while accompanied with oh they're not so tolerant towards other sects!

Angola banning Islam, if indeed true, is wrong and a huge violation of human rights! There is no discussion beyond this point!

Danny Z

Legendary Member
[h=1]Angola Denies It Banned Islam, Destroyed Mosques[/h]
Angola became a hot topic in the international media over the weekend, as news outlets around the world wrote about reports that the Southwest African nation had banned Islam and had begun to dismantle mosques.
But an official at the Angolan Embassy in Washington, D.C., who did not want to be identified while discussing the sensitive matter, said that there is no such ban, and that the reports are erroneous.
“The Republic of Angola … it’s a country that does not interfere in religion,” the official said via telephone Monday afternoon. “We have a lot of religions there. It is freedom of religion. We have Catholic, Protestants, Baptists, Muslims and evangelical people.”

source

Then shut this thread already instead of having people playing around here.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Then shut this thread already instead of having people playing around here.

This is the only source saying it isn't true! I don't know how credible it is anyway since the same source has another article saying that Angola did indeed ban Islam however it's 2 days older than this one! So it's still a hot topic

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Then it must be natural for the mods to ban you and remove you from here since your biggotry and racism is a cancer to this forum, maybe you'd find that natural too.

I do not find it racist of bigoted, I find it prudent and reasonable.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it.

BTW, you'll do yourself great service if you will recognize your potentially mortal illness in time and begin treatment before it is too late.

Denial is self-deprecating way to go through life and it will not yield good result.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This is a new low, even by your standards! Supporting religious discrimination makes no sense except in a bigot's head, even while accompanied with oh they're not so tolerant towards other sects!

Angola banning Islam, if indeed true, is wrong and a huge violation of human rights! There is no discussion beyond this point!

Angola wants to survive and banning Islam might help, it certainly will not make it worst.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

That I agree, but since Islam (at least of today) is major violation of human rights in itself it has to be treated with the same set of gloves.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Angola wants to survive and banning Islam might help, it certainly will not make it worst.

Survive what and make what worst? What the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously trying to justify your bigotry by this statement?

[]

Last edited by a moderator:

Salmoun

That I agree, but since Islam (at least of today) is major violation of human rights in itself it has to be treated with the same set of gloves.

If you are ok with human rights, you should know that the word “Islam” cover around 1 billion human being in the world and just by using this word you are discriminating 1 billion person just because they were born Muslim… This is against the spirit and the essence of human rights…

But as an Israeli sympathizer, the word “human rights” has a different meaning for you because Israelis has always divided the human race to hierarchical classes: the God chosen people above and the rest below….
Just read the news and you will understand that the eclipse of Israel tyranny has started and human rights spirit will take over the racism and the discrimination performed by God’s chosen people…

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Survive what and make what worst? What the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously trying to justify your bigotry by this statement?

[]

OK, teach me.

What is the reason behind Angola's move, why today, why not before, etc ...?

Oh, and I need serious, tangible answer, not this "racist-bigot" nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.