Another Ahd Achievement Tourism increased 7 percent in July

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    @Mods can we have a logo competition for what a Super Bassil costume would like? berbarah is right around the corner and i need original ideas, my sexy nurse costume was not deemed a success last year, people complained of too much hair :(

L

LVV

@Mods can we have a logo competition for what a Super Bassil costume would like? berbarah is right around the corner and i need original ideas, my sexy nurse costume was not deemed a success last year, people complained of too much hair :(
    Perhaps this will inspire you for Super Bassil
    Did you demand the competition for Zouzou Joseph Libnan Bassil not Kawi or double standards

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    Perhaps this will inspire you for Super Bassil
    Did you demand the competition for Zouzou Joseph Libnan Bassil not Kawi or double standards
    Gebran Not Qawi doesnt really have a good tone to it nor does it sell very well since it has pejorative name.

So unless u’re xXDarKLorD72Xx u’re not gonna want to get urself a gebran not qawi costume.

Its all abt business brah

L

LVV

Gebran is Super Gibran lol ?
    Gebran Not Qawi doesnt really have a good tone to it nor does it sell very well since it has pejorative name.

So unless u’re xXDarKLorD72Xx u’re not gonna want to get urself a gebran not qawi costume.

Its all abt business brah

mrsrx

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    do i get points for effort? only orange things i found

mrsrx

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Frankly this is insulting to the leader of the Christians
    Super Gibran the Head of biggest parliamentary block
    But hey it is a free country
    And you do not see calling someone
    " the leader of the Christians
    Super Gibran the Head of biggest parliamentary block" rings like supreme leader ?

anyway, there were way worse pics that i have filtered as i dont dislike him that much even though i disagree with what he does a lot...just a guy almost doing his job...wish i got a thread for stuff i did and others i did not do myself at my work

L

LVV

And you do not see calling someone
    " the leader of the Christians
    Super Gibran the Head of biggest parliamentary block" rings like supreme leader ?

anyway, there were way worse pics that i have filtered as i dont dislike him that much even though i disagree with what he does a lot...just a guy almost doing his job...wish i got a thread for stuff i did and others i did not do myself at my work
    Supreme leader is President Aoun .

superduper703

superduper703

So, Lebanese people coming to visit their families is an “achievement”?

What’s next? New achievement: Michel Aoun makes a 3-kg morning dump. FPMers rejoice. More to follow in the 8:00 news cast...

L

LVV

What’s next? New achievement: Michel Aoun makes a 3-kg morning dump. FPMers rejoice. More to follow in the 8:00 news cast...
    IT is tourism incease meaning Arabs Europeans Americans some of these Binational
    But tourism increasing by 7 percent per year is a huge achievement
    Thank you Super Gibran

Tiger_Lebanon

Tiger_Lebanon

It seems like every day KING BASSIL take a 3 kg dump on ur head. :D