Any military veterans/family of veterans - please help!

S

samyitani

Anyone here have any military experience, either personal or through a friend/relative? What can you tell me about the Lebanese military? Do I have the choice of joining the Air Force as I do have some flying hours. What is the PT test like, I can't seem to find anything on the internet. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • mrsrx

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Anyone here have any military experience, either personal or through a friend/relative? What can you tell me about the Lebanese military? Do I have the choice of joining the Air Force as I do have some flying hours. What is the PT test like, I can't seem to find anything on the internet. Thanks.
    Replying here and not on the outside thread :)

I think the new forumer is you in what @Indie mentionned.

I do not have many contacts but i was in the process of going in until i did not...

From the information i gathered at the time which was over 8 years ago you needed to know someone (wasta) to make sure you get your choice.
    If you do not have the contacts things may get complicated though not impossible but it becomes a gamble.
    For Pilots in lebanon you need to remember that our Airforce is quite poor and not many pilots are needed but i think there will always be openings but it would be mostly for helicopters (different flight hours i think).

I am not sure about the situation today and this is what i figured a few years ago...i hope someone with better connections or knowledge will come forward.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @mrsrx that's right, I did mean that the new forumer is @samyitani :)

Thank you for helping out as best you can :)

S

samyitani

Replying here and not on the outside thread :)

I think the new forumer is you in what @Indie mentionned.

I do not have many contacts but i was in the process of going in until i did not...

From the information i gathered at the time which was over 8 years ago you needed to know someone (wasta) to make sure you get your choice.
    If you do not have the contacts things may get complicated though not impossible but it becomes a gamble.
    For Pilots in lebanon you need to remember that our Airforce is quite poor and not many pilots are needed but i think there will always be openings but it would be mostly for helicopters (different flight hours i think).

I am not sure about the situation today and this is what i figured a few years ago...i hope someone with better connections or knowledge will come forward.
    Good evening,

I sent you a message through conversations, do you see it?

S

samyitani

@mrsrx that's right, I did mean that the new forumer is @samyitani :)

Thank you for helping out as best you can :)
    Good evening,

Thank you for the reference, I’ll be in touch with him.

Nonan

Nonan

@CedarJet may have some info