OR Candidates Apostate (aka Nasser) 2019/2020 - Your candidate

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I would like to begin by thanking @Jo for providing and maintaining this platform for everyone to enjoy, discuss and share their views freely and respectfully.
Big shout out to the current moderation staff too for being supportive in my first term as a moderator. I know I messed up sometimes, been busy on some occasions, but their support was always there.

I'm Apostate, previously known as Nasser. I'm an atheist and I'm NOT an FPMer, I even casually mock FPM on this very forum - thanks to the freedom of speech preserved by the moderation staff.

I would like to run for elections for the upcoming term. Therefore, I'm looking to regain your confidence - my fellow ORoomers.

For transparency, those were my defined goals in the last year's elections: (Click here for full details)

"Nasser will pledge the following:

1. To never abuse the power given by the people to settle scores against people holding different opinions.
  2. Work with the whole moderation team as a one unit to improve this forum.
  3. Protect the right of expressing opinions of members equally, all opinions.
  4. Swift actions against offenders who use personal attacks and insults and derogatory speech.
  5. Ridicule of ideas is tolerated, ridicule of members is not.
  6. Will not moderate discussions I'm part of.
  7. Keeping the atmosphere and discussions clean and therefore appealing to new members to stay.
  8. Stepping down in case of long time of inactivity is expected, and asking the administrator to put a replacement."
I'll let you be the judge. Your votes will be the verdict that I shall accept.

Thank you, and good luck for everyone running in this elections.
Apo.

!!من ساحات النضال على الأرض، إلى ساحات النضال في المنتدى... دفاعاً عن الحرية
#VoteApostate

Thawra.jpg

vote apostate.png

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's my question ^__^
    And that is for u to answer lol... I ain't judging myself, you members should judge.
    Members who got moderated can tell whether I abused my powers or if I used them responsibly, since normally members could tell who got them moderated according to which mod is around and online (or when they send a PM) :lol:

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Being an ex-Shia, what are your views on Hezbollah? Do you consider them as terrorists?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Being an ex-Shia, what are your views on Hezbollah? Do you consider them as terrorists?
    his views on any political party has no bearing on how he performs as a moderator. Let's judge based on his performance and not any political views.
    This is a moderation election, and not parliamentary elections.

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    his views on any political party has no bearing on how he performs as a moderator. Let's judge based on his performance and not any political views.
    This is a moderation election, and not parliamentary elections.
    Lol its not hidden from anyone.
    I'm anti-HA. However, when it comes to Israel/ISIS/Nusra threats to Lebanon, of course I'll side with Hezbollah.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I'm not an ex-Shia. I'm an ex-Sunni.
    Relationship status with Hezbollah: it's complicated :lol:
    Sorry but I don't think you were ever a believer or ex-Sunni at least as an adult!
    You meant to say you come from a sunni family background maybe but were you ever a believer who practiced his religion?.

And by the way I'm an ex atheist :)
    There is always hope my friend..we all have our journeys may you find yours that leads you to The TRUTH.