OR Candidates Apostate (aka Nasser) 2019/2020 - Your candidate

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Lol its not hidden from anyone.
I'm anti-HA. However, when it comes to Israel/ISIS/Nusra threats to Lebanon, of course I'll side with Hezbollah.
you honestly do not have to explain anything about your political views. It shouldn't matter. Whoever wants to vote for you, should vote for your performance and what you stand for in terms of your approach to moderation. period.

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I'm not an ex-Shia. I'm an ex-Sunni.
    Relationship status with Hezbollah: it's complicated :lol:

First of all. I'd really like to congratulate you for leaving the sick cult of death. I acknowledge how difficult that must've been, being brainwashed since an early age and being raised to hate infidels and being promised sex slaves in heaven and that you'd burn forever in hell if you'd ever leave the cult. I hope you can convince as much relatives and friends as possible to do the same. :)

Second, why is it complicated? They are Islamists. Being an ex-Muslim, their views are the same as other Islamists when it comes to infidels (including atheists like you). Their goals are the opposite of your new and free lifestyle. Just acknowledge them as terrorists. :) Some people might think it's hard to believe one is a true ex-Muslim if they whitewash islamist groups.

A

Anti Iran

Ma 2ana3tneh

Not being FPM is not enough to earn my vote and respect.
    You need to be anti hezbollah syria fpm

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

his views on any political party has no bearing on how he performs as a moderator. Let's judge based on his performance and not any political views.
    This is a moderation election, and not parliamentary elections.
    I know. Imo he's the best mod, he doesn't give bans and thread bans or delete posts just for being a different view than his, unlike some.

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry but I don't think you were ever a believer or ex-Sunni at least as an adult!
    You meant to say you come from a sunni family background maybe but were you ever a believer who practiced his religion?.

And by the way I'm an ex atheist :)
    There is always hope my friend..we all have our journeys may you find yours that leads you to The TRUTH.
    In some way, you're correct... mainly I come from a sunni background, was never a practicing sunni (as in praying, fasted very few times only)... however I used to believe in God, and used to be sure about it.
    What matters is our decision and willingness to go through that journey, for that it is a tough one. It is never easy to give up on a belief.

Anyway this isn't the place to discuss this :D... would gladly contribute in the correct threads <3

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    First of all. I'd really like to congratulate you for leaving the sick cult of death. I acknowledge how difficult that must've been, being brainwashed since an early age and being raised to hate infidels and being promised sex slaves in heaven and that you'd burn forever in hell if you'd ever leave the cult. I hope you can convince as much relatives and friends as possible to do the same. :)

Second, why is it complicated? They are Islamists. Being an ex-Muslim, their views are the same as other Islamists when it comes to infidels (including atheists like you). Their goals are the opposite of your new and free lifestyle. Just acknowledge them as terrorists. :) Some people might think it's hard to believe one is a true ex-Muslim if they whitewash islamist groups.
    You are uninteresting, predictable and a tryhard

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter

As I said in an earlier post here:
    "I'm anti-HA. However, when it comes to Israel/ISIS/Nusra threats to Lebanon, of course I'll side with Hezbollah."

Also try to keep religious discussions in their appropriate threads. This isn't the place for that.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    question to all candidates:

- What will be your approach to trolling, repeated trolling, personal attacks, and fake news?