Saudi Arabia ARAMCO attacks - 50% of Saudi's oil production destroyed.

Aramco attacks

• Done by houthis

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Done by Iran

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • KSA will respond military

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • USA will respond military

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Region going to war

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No war

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Lebanon will be drag to the war

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Lebanon will not be drag to the war

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Oil will go to 100 dollars

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Diplomacy will prevail

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Iran will be defeated

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Iran will be contained

• KSA and it’s allies will be defeated

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • USA will be defeated

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • USA and KSA will win

• Total voters
Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
These Reuters reports are getting shockingly bizarre regarding IRI & KSA.
Are you sure it's the official account?
They need to add more variety from spamming Ukrainian phone calls bits

• Advertisement
  • Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    The missile attack has scared the hell out of the Saudis who are now desperate to talk, all the while the Americans are slowly moving their military infrastructure away from the Persian Gulf out of fear for Iranian missiles.
    Yankees need to go back to their home, they've done enough damage already. Saudis will crumble as soon as the yanks start packing that's for sure.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

They need to add more variety from spamming Ukrainian phone calls bits
    on a side note, are you guys getting spam messages on your cellphones regarding a withdrawal from a bank account in Cyprus?
    I think Lebanese phone companies are being spammed again

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

First, there is nothing more expensive than lost life(lives) of our guys.
    Second, your concern for my money is greatly appreciated.
    1 - I never claimed that there's something more expensive than lost lives

2 - I am not concerned about your money, the accounting department of the US air force
    is. Just like Russia pulled out most of its air forces to reduce expenses .. the US is no different.
    Why?
    because the type of war conducted in the middle east is different from the old wars.
    there are no regular armies with known tactics to destroy anymore .. all of them are friends
    with the USA now and have no problem being friends with israel.
    The war of the crusaders is now against Islam and Mohammad, against Muslims (the civilians)
    This war is more difficult and more expensive

3 - This step (the withdrawal) is not for fear from Iran, in fact, an aircraft carrier is a more of a sitting duck than a ground base.
    A ground base can be equipped with as much SAM systems (patriot/thaad etc ...) as you want to provide air defense, however
    aircraft carriers air defenses capabilities are limited to their physical proportions

4 - The war in Yemen is a game no different than the war in Syria and Iraq and the rest of the Arab world.
    All for the sake of milking the resources of the Muslim countries. Weren't the American advisors, who gave the order for the Saudi air force
    to strike their own ground forces and destroy them when they were ambushed by Houthees? or was it Iran spy satellites who gave the Houthees
    the coordinates to ambush the Saudi ground forces ? ... why the order was not to strike the Houthees themselves ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    1 - I never claimed that there's something more expensive than lost lives

2 - I am not concerned about your money, the accounting department of the US air force
    is. Just like Russia pulled out most of its air forces to reduce expenses .. the US is no different.
    Why?
    because the type of war conducted in the middle east is different from the old wars.
    there are no regular armies with known tactics to destroy anymore .. all of them are friends
    with the USA now and have no problem being friends with israel.
    The war of the crusaders is now against Islam and Mohammad, against Muslims (the civilians)
    This war is more difficult and more expensive

3 - This step (the withdrawal) is not for fear from Iran, in fact, an aircraft carrier is a more of a sitting duck than a ground base.
    A ground base can be equipped with as much SAM systems (patriot/thaad etc ...) as you want to provide air defense, however
    aircraft carriers air defenses capabilities are limited to their physical proportions

4 - The war in Yemen is a game no different than the war in Syria and Iraq and the rest of the Arab world.
    All for the sake of milking the resources of the Muslim countries. Weren't the American advisors, who gave the order for the Saudi air force
    to strike their own ground forces and destroy them when they were ambushed by Houthees? or was it Iran spy satellites who gave the Houthees
    the coordinates to ambush the Saudi ground forces ? ... why the order was not to strike the Houthees themselves ?
    OK, but I still do not see why "This is good news for ISIS", even #3 above does not explain it.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    Saudis have no idea what struck them. They claimed 18 or so drones struck Abqaiq but this doesn't look like drones at all.

@ 0:09 looks like a smart bomb

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    The Americans are outdoing themselves with these weapons systems. Who would have thunk that the Houthis would render a multi billion dollar, multi paradigm defense system completely useless.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Saudis warn oil prices may become ‘unimaginably high’ if world doesn’t stop Iran"

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Great, thats want we want before exploring our oil!
    Oil will bring you miseries! It won't be in our favour and interests, trust me!
    Your country is seriously weak and can not handle these kind of businesses!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oil will bring you miseries! It won't be in our favour and interests, trust me!
    Your country is seriously weak and can not handle these kind of businesses!
    Dont worry allah will help, he already deployed his personal party on our lands, put ur faith in allah and together we can overcome the oil industry sharks.

In 2022 vote allah!

Last edited:
    NiceV

NiceV

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg In Iraq anti Iran demonstrations
    31 killed 1100 injured ?
    Crusaders are winning
    Iraq parliament 328
    180/190 Shia
    Hakim 15 anti Iran
    Abadie old PM 30/40
    Anti Iran