Are Lebanese Muslims more prone to violence and criminality?

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

This thread is NOT about comparing Lebanese Christians and Muslim, since they are incomparable. I'm comparing Lebanese Muslims to other Muslims.

One would think that after having lived closer to civilized people (Christians) than other Muslims, so called Lebanese Muslims would be better people by now, but the opposite seems to be true. According to crime statistics in Europe and Australia, Lebanese Muslims are BY FAR the most violent and criminal group, beating even highly barbaric groups such as Iraqis, Syrians and Afghans.

So, my question remains, why? What's happening in Lebanese Muslim society that even Afghans, Iraqis can be considered more 'peaceful' than them?

• Advertisement
  • NMA

NMA

" having lived closer to civilized people (Christians) than other Muslims "....

hold on while i grab the pop corn.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Lebanese Muslims are the most violent and criminal immigrant group in Germany and Denmark and most of Europe. Even more than Somalis, Iraqis and Afghans. Truly astonishing.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

" having lived closer to civilized people (Christians) than other Muslims "....
    hold on while i grab the pop corn.
    You know what I mean. One could understand why an Afghan behaves the way he does, he has never witnessed civilization. But Lebanese Muslims have. Ok that no one expects them to integrate and be successful, but they should AT LEAST be LESS violent than Afghans. I mean, come on.
    But not even the Turkish/Moroccan ghettos in Europe are as bad as the Lebanese Muslim areas in Australia for example.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Say all you want about @Ice Tea but at least he is speaking the truth. Lebanese Muslims in Australia and Germany represent the ugly face of Lebanon. (Gang rape, crime, drug smuggling, mafias, money laundering...)

It's not Lebanese Christians who are doing all the rape in Australia.

But yeah go ahead and bury your head in the sand.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

This thread is NOT about comparing Lebanese Christians and Muslim, since they are incomparable. I'm comparing Lebanese Muslims to other Muslims.
    1 - BECAUSE israel !!
    2 - Go back to the civil war in 1975 and see how barbaric the Christians were
    3 - you're a liar, you're accusing Muslims of being violent and not comparing Lebanese Muslims to other Muslims,
    watch your thread title