• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Palestine Are Palestinian Christians Arabs (genetically speaking)? Or they are only Arabinized in terms of culture?

M

Mexter16

Are Palestinian Christians Arabs (genetically speaking)? Or they are only Arabinized in terms of culture?

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Are Palestinian Christians Arabs (genetically speaking)? Or they are only Arabinized in terms of culture?
    The best description, when it comes to race and ethnicity, that describes Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians is that we are "descended from a myriad of ethnic nationalities and races". We are a melting pot in terms of genetics of the past and indigenous peoples of this region and the more recent ones that came and left. It would be hard to shred apart our genes and claim we belong exclusively to only one race or ethnicity. We are as Arabian as we are Canaanite, Phoenician, Israelite, Persian, Babylonian, Turkish, European, African etc. No one genetic identity has a majority in our blood. For instance, the average Lebanese and I believe by extension Palestinians too, is 44% Arabian. We may be having more Arabian genes than any other, but the Arabian-ness in us is still less than the combination of other genes from elsewhere and from the Levant in us. This is one of the reasons why an exclusive apartheid "Jewish state" in Palestine is a historic fraud. We are more or less like Latinos who descended from Amerindians, Africans and Europeans and even Asians. This applies to Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Levant.

NewLeb

NewLeb

It doesn’t matter. Phoenician blood should be the only criteria in determining whether one is truly “Lebanese.”

The more dominant this blood-type is in a person, the more he/she will be reflective of innate Lebanese-hood.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The best description, when it comes to race and ethnicity, that describes Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians is that we are "descended from a myriad of ethnic nationalities and races". We are a melting pot in terms of genetics of the past and indigenous peoples of this region and the more recent ones that came and left. It would be hard to shred apart our genes and claim we belong exclusively to only one race or ethnicity. We are as Arabian as we are Canaanite, Phoenician, Israelite, Persian, Babylonian, Turkish, European, African etc. No one genetic identity has a majority in our blood. For instance, the average Lebanese and I believe by extension Palestinians too, is 44% Arabian. We may be having more Arabian genes than any other, but the Arabian-ness in us is still less than the combination of other genes from elsewhere and from the Levant in us. This is one of the reasons why an exclusive apartheid "Jewish state" in Palestine is a historic fraud. We are more or less like Latinos who descended from Amerindians, Africans and Europeans and even Asians. This applies to Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Levant.
    "This is one of the reasons why an exclusive apartheid "Jewish state" in Palestine is a historic fraud. We are more or less like Latinos who descended from Amerindians, Africans and Europeans and even Asians. This applies to Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Levant."

Let me help you with better understanding of this part.
    Please, understand that my reply is not designed to be insulting and I suggest you do not try to take it this way.
    My reply is designed to be as succinct as possible so you and others like you would understand it once and for all.

We are Jews.
    Our History so far has counted 5780 years.
    Our roots in the land of Canaan are 40 centuries old.
    Our first state was created 35 centuries ago.
    We survived Egyptians, Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Inquisition, Tzars, Pogroms, Nazis, Soviets, and great many littler calamities.
    We were able to defeat all our enemies despite great odds against us and were able resurrect our country to become one of the most advanced states in The World.
    So, if you think that anyone of us jumps up every time some-nothing suddenly feels the urge to tell us who we are supposed to be, then you have another news coming.

NewLeb

NewLeb

"This is one of the reasons why an exclusive apartheid "Jewish state" in Palestine is a historic fraud. We are more or less like Latinos who descended from Amerindians, Africans and Europeans and even Asians. This applies to Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Levant."

Please, understand that my reply is not designed to be insulting and I suggest you do not try to take it this way.
    My reply is designed to be as succinct as possible so you and others like you would understand it once and for all.

We are Jews.
    We survived Egyptians, Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Inquisition, Tzars, Pogroms, Nazis, Soviets, and great many littler calamities.
    We were able to defeat all our enemies despite great odds against us and were able resurrect our country to become one of the most advanced states in The World.
    So, if you think that anyone of us jumps up every time some-nothing suddenly feels the urge to tell us who we are supposed to be, then you have another news coming.
    Here we go again, more of this “Jews are amazing” crap. If you guys were so great, you wouldn’t have had to set up home in some desert ****hole, surrounded by people who hate you, only because you were kicked out of your former abode (for like the 600th time in human history).

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Here we go again, more of this “Jews are amazing” crap. If you guys were so great, you wouldn’t have had to set up home in some desert ****hole, surrounded by people who hate you, only because you were kicked out of your former abode (for like the 600th time in human history).
    Like I said - you have another news coming.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

We are Jews.
    How does what you're stating negate the fact that the land has never belonged to only one group? Before the 40 centuries, who were there? I'm not even negating your presence there. I am explaining who or what makes up a Palestinian person genetically. Your likes negate the Palestine ties to the land genetically and you want to present them as pure Arabians who should go back to Arabia.