ARMENIA to open its first embassy in ISRAEL

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I was reading up on the subject, I was honestly shocked to learn they don't recognize the genocide. Then I read up on Israeli-Azerbaijani relations and more details emerged. Anyway don't worry this is the last time I'll remind you that Israel does not recognize the Armenian genocide. I shouldn't be so shocked anyway, what with the repeated attempts to erase the nakba and the ethnic cleansing of Palestine from history and all ?
As @Muki and I said - it's political and we do not like it. I do not even know anyone who does.

As to Nakba, it is the hoax because it is completely self-inflicted - reap what you (Arabs) have sewn.

So called Nakba is your punishment for your hatred, for your belligerence and for your lies.

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    As @Muki and I said - it's political and we do not like it. I do not even know anyone who does.

As to Nakba, it is the hoax because it is completely self-inflicted - reap what you (Arabs) have sewn.

So called Nakba is your punishment for your hate, for your belligerence and for your lies.
    Well at least you admit it happened but I understand the motivation behind justifying genocide ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Nothing. 700000 people were not forcibly expelled from their homes, their villages were not completely destroyed and there are no 5 million Palestinian refugees around the world today.
    See, even you admit it hasn't happened.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Turkish MP visits Lebanon = Armenians protest and cover the walls with "Turkey is guilty of genocide" graffiti.

Armenia opens an embassy in Israel who doesn't recognize the genocide = no one bats an eye in Bourj Hammoud.

Hmmmm...
    Yes, because those who comitted the genocide are the same as those who acknowledge it happened but won't officially say so, to protect themselves.

The person who coined the term genocide was Jewish, and he was talking about the Armenians.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Indie Armenia should cut ties with terrorist Iran where Azeris make up 1/4 of the population and pray everyday for the destruction of Armenia, just like Persians pray for the destruction of Israel. Plus Christians in Iran, who are mostly Armenians and Assyrians, are treated as fifth-class citizens.

Armenia should invite all Armenians in barbaric Iran to civilized Armenian to ensure their safety. Armenia should now prioritize allying with Israel and Western countries and put an end to allying with ex-Soviet (except Georgia) and Muslim countries.
    Armenia is a landlocked country. The Turks took all our lands bordering the sea. If Armenians cut ties with their neighboors, it will make life very difficult for them. As long as Iran does not harm Armenia, there is no reason to create a conflict with them.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Armenia is a landlocked country. The Turks took all our lands bordering the sea. If Armenians cut ties with their neighboors, it will make life very difficult for them. As long as Iran does not harm Armenia, there is no reason to create a conflict with them.
    Looks like you are making excuses for yourself, but do not allow it for others.

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member

So called Nakba is your punishment for your hatred, for your belligerence and for your lies.
    Which people are you talking about when you say "you Arabs" ? And then "your" punishment, "your" hatred etc.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The lebanese aremenians are involved? They will follow Armenians authorities in that step or Lebanese one?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You have to be specific. People concerned are Palestinians, while Arabs refer to many other people who are not concerned by the Nakbah.
    Sorry, pan-Arabs. Is that specific enough.

vicking

vicking

President Aoun should lay down a peace plan with Israel and lets agree on common basis. Our problem with Israel is not worst that Pakistan /India, HK/China, Hitler/Europe... Even Jews forgave to Germans

If General Aoun can't start a peaceful process, who would?
    I am NOT OKAY to live under eternal hate and threat of war for reasons that are becoming less clear than ever

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

The lebanese aremenians are involved? They will follow Armenians authorities in that step or Lebanese one?
    Armaneh stereo, 7ebbo bi sir jesous
    minshenek mohammad minshenek masi7 :lol: