• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Armpit Hair Is Trending

Do you shave your armpit hair?

• I'm a man and I do

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a man and I don't

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a woman and I do

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm a woman and I don't

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hairy Armpits Is The Latest Women’s Trend On Instagram

Believe it or not, but armpit hair is the latest trend among women on Instagram. Many have even begun dying their armpit hair, receiving plenty of praise and criticism in the process.

For some women, cultivating body hair is a way to protest the beauty and maintenance standards placed upon them by society. Indeed, even photographers likeBen Hopperhave used armpit-haired models to communicate this message. Before 1915 and the advent of women's shaving marketing campaigns, even pinups often sported all of their body hair.

More info:elitedaily

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nothing wrong with hair removal for hygienic reasons, but it's good that people be exposed to images of women with body hair. People freak out way too much over something that is completely natural.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I just launched a full line of armpit hair care products, and I am in the process of opening an armpit hair salon. Ladies PM me for details. I also have a patent pending on an armpit hair straightener as well as a curler.

Oh I forgot to tell you that my book on "50 armpit styles he will love" will be launched before Christmas.

May the armpit industry live long and prosper :)

Last edited:

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let's take this up a notch :D

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
but the pictures are disturbing :p

this thread will go into my WTF posts

You guys are just not used to seeing body hair on a woman, that's why. The more you get exposed to it, the more normal it will seem. Your fathers and grandfathers wouldn't be so weirded out by this, because until recently, a completely hairless woman wasn't the norm.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Definitely, that thread need to be burned and never see the light of day.

Do you guys realize how brainwashed you are? This much hate for something completely natural. Amazing.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Also, if some of these girls got naked and threw themselves at you, you'd totally go for it :D

Dirty Dragon

Mother nature is the original sexist, and she is supposedly a woman :rolleyes: Our primitive manly instincts are stimulated by nice and soft skin, an indicator of good health and child rearing capabilities. Why hide such beautiful thing with hair?

This body...

... requires a lot more work than waxing ;) We are not complaining, and you shouldn't either.

Reactions: DLT