Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
thought you'll never ask

7e0340c81c9f177247e71f27008c7c02.jpg
Heideh Orthodox :)

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Certain things have made me rethink the female male power equality belief. I had evolved into believing that in our modern day and age physical strength is no longer a dividend as it was in the past. We have weapons and women can be as involved in physical combat as men. Well up until Satan released his demons onto Syria, it was seeing women being raped and taken that gave me a heavy reality slap right on the right cheek. I came to the obvious realization that women will always be the 'weaker' when shit hits the fan. Let's assume ISIS reaches home, would you rather have males or females to worry about? Your men will get killed but the women will be raped and sold for sex. That's horror beyond horror. So before feminists try to equate themselves to men, someone punch them in the face and wake them up to the reality of existence. She is created weaker. She is strong as long as there is peace where she lives, but if war breaks out and she has no men to protect her she will be destroyed. Even armpit hair could not save her from rapists. Men are the best thing God created lol In ancient Arabia women were always targets of rape and rape meant pregnancy, that's why they covered and always had their men with them. We're going backwards! Hope we never get to a stage where we'd need that.

freemind

A woman can grow armpit hair if she pleases, actually some are not frequent shavers, but If they appeal to lesser men then its their own burden to deal with, no one is enforcing anyone to do something against their convictions.

This is not a social taboo issue, lesser hair is indeed more hygienic, whereas no hair at all is not healthy for oil secretions and transpiration, so you choose.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
A woman can grow armpit hair if she pleases, actually some are not frequent shavers, but If they appeal to lesser men then its their own burden to deal with, no one is enforcing anyone to do something against their convictions.

This is not a social taboo issue, lesser hair is indeed more hygienic, whereas no hair at all is not healthy for oil secretions and transpiration, so you choose.
Why is no armpit hair not healthy? You only block secretion if you use chemical deodorant that clogs pores. There's healthy alternatives to harmful products, it starts with a clean diet and proper hygiene and ends with an organic product or oil (check out the white musk oil at Abdul Samad Al Qorashi in DT Beirut) or use olive oil mnel day3a :D (jk).

freemind

. Well up until Satan released his demons onto Syria, it was seeing women being raped and taken that gave me a heavy reality slap right on the right cheek. I came to the obvious realization that women will always be the 'weaker' when shit hits the fan. Let's assume ISIS reaches home, would you rather have males or females to worry about? .

I presume a very few portion of syrian women shave armpit hair, and then the syrian society is predisposed for women annihilation, radical islamic culture reduces women's authority unfortuantely. Take the Lebanese civil war in 1975, christian militias always had a women fighting unit whereas such a unit was inexistant in west beirut, mark that this women unit was never easy game at war.

Say ISIS reaches europe today, women will hold guns alongside men, since in the unconscious moral of the society and with years of maturation europeans take the person as the seldom human being he/she is. I think the issue is more a cultural issue than an ISIS issue, ISIS is a temporary mistake of history that will disappear sooner or later.

Note that in Africa, women literally shave nothing, legs, arms, armpit... that i'm talking of urban supposedly developed areas, to tell you of the cultural aspect of this hair issue.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
I presume a very few portion of syrian women shave armpit hair, and then the syrian society is predisposed for women annihilation, radical islamic culture reduces women's authority unfortuantely. Take the Lebanese civil war in 1975, christian militias always had a women fighting unit whereas such a unit was inexistant in west beirut, mark that this women unit was never easy game at war.

Say ISIS reaches europe today, women will hold guns alongside men, since in the unconscious moral of the society and with years of maturation europeans take the person as the seldom human being he/she is. I think the issue is more a cultural issue than an ISIS issue, ISIS is a temporary mistake of history that will disappear sooner or later.

Note that in Africa, women literally shave nothing, legs, arms, armpit... that i'm talking of urban supposedly developed areas, to tell you of the cultural aspect of this hair issue.
Islamic society enforces manhood. Don't confuse that enforcement with reducing women authority. She has authority where she needs it. It's his 'duty' to fight not hers.

I don't know much about the relation between Syrian women and armpit hair, and I really don't care. Keeping it or removing it is a matter of taste. To each his own taste.

If ISIS reaches Europe women will be raped and sold like they are anywhere else it reaches.

Dirty Dragon

Risk is probably the most important predictor of what fields women tend to get into if given a choice. Risk aversion is much more hard wired in women then men. That is not to say women are not capable of fighting, they just will not do it unless they have to. This could have been the case with Christian militias in Lebanon, that is the case with the IDF. It has nothing to do with Islamism. Palestinian women fight under Islamic banners because they have to. The same principal applies to none-combat domains, for example Britain during WWII had women working factories in mass and when the war is over factories are mostly occupied by men again.

Edit: Russian women in battle of stalingrad also.

Last edited:

freemind

Why is no armpit hair not healthy? You only block secretion if you use chemical deodorant that clogs pores. There's healthy alternatives to harmful products, it starts with a clean diet and proper hygiene and ends with an organic product or oil (check out the white musk oil at Abdul Samad Al Qorashi in DT Beirut) or use olive oil mnel day3a :D (jk).

Ok Dalzi, let go of your channel fragrance and go for olive oil, maybe you'll end up smelling like a man2oushe :p

Abdul Samad Al Qorashi can supply every Hajja in the levant, they're very often around DT. anyway!

Jorje

Legendary Member
Tip of the iceberg or not, it is a fact that male domination, in all its forms, is becoming less and less tolerated, and we are evolving towards social and economic equality between men and women. Our wiring / biology isn't so inflexible that it can't adapt to this new reality, just as it has adapted to changing realities for thousands of years. And, even if some biological traits can't be changed, remember that social and economic equality isn't synonymous with, nor does it require, biological sameness.

Actually I just want to point out that the history of civilization and centralized power (a few thousand years) is nothing but a blip on the evolutionary scale, so it's far from certain that the systems of oppression we operate on are rooted in the biology. Slavery was also a recognized and intrinsic part of human civilization until very recently. Many people have argued then that it's the natural order of the world (they didn't have evolution to turn to), and by the same logic some devise today that women have their place in the kitchen, they would have argued that some people necessarily evolved to be slaves. Of course we now know that this is completely incorrect. Women are just as capable of being productive in the society and worthy to make their own choices in life and pursue their own creative potential.

Just going on from personal experience anyhow, a healthy relationship does not and should not involve relations of power. It becomes then a corrupted entity, so there does seem indeed a very intrinsic part of human nature that does not mesh very well with oppression. Of course in many cultures (Arabic and to a certain extent Islamic included) male domination is so well impregnated in the cultural fabric that it's impossible for people (women included) to think outside this context.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Ok Dalzi, let go of your channel fragrance and go for olive oil, maybe you'll end up smelling like a man2oushe :p

Abdul Samad Al Qorashi can supply every Hajja in the levant, they're very often around DT. anyway!
They have oils that you can use after you shower instead of deodorant. The white must is delicious I could swallow the bottle :p Pay them a visit and sniff some oils. It's fun.

freemind

Risk is probably the most important predictor of what fields women tend to get into if given a choice. Risk aversion is much more hard wired in women then men. That is not to say women are not capable of fighting, they just will not do it unless they have to. This could have been the case with Christian militias in Lebanon, that is the case with the IDF. It has nothing to do with Islamism. Palestinian women fight under Islamic banners because they have to. The same principal applies to none-combat domains, for example Britain during WWII had women working factories in mass and when the war is over factories are mostly occupied by men again.

Edit: Russian women in battle of stalingrad also.

I did not take the issue to this extent, true under hard conditions anything can happen, but under strict Islamic culture women are kept at home, unless they have to make a weird ninja appearance likes of military parades in Iran. Palestinian women fought under PLO but not under Hamas, i only gave the lebanese example to show a point, exceptions are there.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
I did not take the issue to this extent, true under hard conditions anything can happen, but under strict Islamic culture women are kept at home, unless they have to make a weird ninja appearance likes of military parades in Iran. Palestinian women fought under PLO but not under Hamas, i only gave the lebanese example to show a point, exceptions are there.
Iranian women are more powerful, more successful, more respected in society and have more rights than Lebanese women. Lebanon is not a pretty place for a woman to live in. She's subject to the mercy of insecure males with power and is an object for their sexual desires like no other country in the region.

freemind

Iranian women are more powerful, more successful, more respected in society and have more rights than Lebanese women. Lebanon is not a pretty place for a woman to live in. She's subject to the mercy of insecure males with power and is an object for their sexual desires like no other country in the region.

Does Khoumeini mention anything about body hair in his book? really, no joke. I'm asking this since i know his directions go to very intimate details.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Does Khoumeini mention anything about body hair in his book? really, no joke. I'm asking this since i know his directions go to very intimate details.
Like mathematics.

You know nothing about Khomeini lol He was a genius.

Only when it's on a man's face.

Last edited: