• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Armpit Hair Is Trending

Do you shave your armpit hair?

• I'm a man and I do

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a man and I don't

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a woman and I do

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm a woman and I don't

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't think women are willing to drop their established role in being the seducers.

The Art of Seduction has been the mean to reach far for many. Quite a rewarding task!

In such times when many men are taking care of their bodies as well, it seems a new way from the women with armpit hair to reverse the role not in pursuing of what is natural, but for the sake of retaining the role of being in the spotlight.

In reversing the way of living & treating oneself, women might have more to lose in a world dominated by men, where the main interest of a man in a woman is sex & the enjoyments of the body.

Reactions: DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Since you find body hair so disgusting, I assumed you wouldn't tolerate it on your own body either.
woman and man are not the same, they are viewed differently, hair on a man is not like hair on a woman
come on indie :)

Dirty Dragon

woman and man are not the same, they are viewed differently, hair on a man is not like hair on a woman

4U2IMI8

Some things are just unattractive and in a way repulsive. If our grandfathers and fathers enjoyed hairy women, doesn’t mean we have to too. Humans evolve, part of that evolution are sexual preferences.

It should be noted that the majority of women wax because they’re convinced that waxing makes them look and feel better. It’s like losing weight, or putting make up on. It’s true that male pressure is there, but the majority as I said do it from personal convictions.

On a personal note, I don’t find a hairy woman unattractive, on the opposite some hairy women can be very very sexy. Having said that, arm pits are an exception, that’s just disgusting on a woman.

Reactions: DLT

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

It's one thing to say that you prefer hairless over hairy, it's another to act like a 4 year old immature kid who just saw a monster because some woman dared to show the hair that naturally grows on her body.

The way some men act all disgusted and stuff is so lame and immature. Take a look at your own hairy, smelly bodies first!

Dirty Dragon

On a personal note, I don’t find a hairy woman unattractive, on the opposite some hairy women can be very very sexy. Having said that, arm pits are an exception, that’s just disgusting on a woman.

You find armpit hair repulsive but hairy woman can be sexy... What kind of hairy?

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
It's one thing to say that you prefer hairless over hairy, it's another to act like a 4 year old immature kid who just saw a monster because some woman dared to show the hair that naturally grows on her body.

The way some men act all disgusted and stuff is so lame and immature. Take a look at your own hairy, smelly bodies first!

Yi yi yi chou sar? it's getting serious. It was all a joke. It's still look disturbing though :p

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Some things are just unattractive and in a way repulsive. If our grandfathers and fathers enjoyed hairy women, doesn’t mean we have to too. Humans evolve, part of that evolution are sexual preferences.

It's one thing to say that you find hairless bodies more attractive than hairy bodies, but to call something natural "repulsive" is so ignorant. The only reason hair could be repulsive is if the person doesn't have a good hygiene. In which case, it could apply to men and women alike.

It should be noted that the majority of women wax because they’re convinced that waxing makes them look and feel better. It’s like losing weight, or putting make up on. It’s true that male pressure is there, but the majority as I said do it from personal convictions.

Yes, it feels better to be hairless. Still, most women will go through days where they just don't have time to remove their hair, or simply they just don't want to bother. And on those days, the only reason they will hide the hair under pants or long sleeves is because of the social pressure.

If people want to remove their hair because it makes them feel better, that's totally fine, but no one should be made to feel disgusting if they choose to keep their hair either.

DLT

Orange Room Supporter

It's one thing to say that you find hairless bodies more attractive than hairy bodies, but to call something natural "repulsive" is so ignorant. The only reason hair could be repulsive is if the person doesn't have a good hygiene. In which case, it could apply to men and women alike.

Yes, it feels better to be hairless. Still, most women will go through days where they just don't have time to remove their hair, or simply they just don't want to bother. And on those days, the only reason they will hide the hair under pants or long sleeves is because of the social pressure.

If people want to remove their hair because it makes them feel better, that's totally fine, but no one should be made to feel disgusting if they choose to keep their hair either.

Mustache too?

Dirty Dragon

People are free to have whatever tastes they want, why this trend in modern feminism to control what people find attractive or repulsive? Everyone faces social pressure to do things they don't feel like doing.