Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
:D

1390167-conchita-wurst-bei-der-gay-pride-in-600x315-1.jpg
can't see the pic, it's blocked.

iza fiya sex post another one from a different site. if not don't bother

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
You know what happens when women in the West criticise the treatment of women in other societies?

Have they tried criticizing their governments' policies in abetting said mistreatment? Can you point me to an article issued by a renowned feminist deploring the United States alliance with Saudi Arabia? Props if you do.

The fact of the matter is, there are many feminists working for social, political, and economic causes, local and global. I'll post some links later to enlighten you, because it seems you are not as well versed in feminism as you think you are.

Please do.

I don't know what's going on in your life these days, but you have become an unhappy, bitter person, and it is clouding your judgement. You should know better than to preach to me, out of all people, about American imperialism and the horrors of the world.

I wasn't and I'm not 'preaching' to you personally.

I voice my opinion about the behaviour of some men on here and their sexism, and suddenly you forget all the social and political opinions I've posted on the forum over the years?

This has never been about you.

Maybe I should have a disclaimer at the bottom of every one of my posts that, regardless of the lightness of the topic at hand, I am still invested in more serious issues and causes. You know, to avoid your "holier than thou" attitude.

You do whatever makes you happy.

There are many things done under the banner of feminism that have nothing to do with feminism. I posted a lecture on the forum once, by Gail Dines. She says she once asked her students if they identified as feminists, and then asked those who responded by the negative why they didn't. One of her students replied: "Because I don't believe in having sex with a different guy every week." Dines says she was baffled by the statement and wondered who was teaching such falsehoods to the younger generation.

Don't you think that its on feminists to muster up the courage and effort to try and clean that image?

If you knew as much as you say about feminism, you'd be able to differentiate between what truly falls under feminism, and what doesn't.

I never explicitly detailed exactly how versed I was at the topic. Stop projecting.

You'd also be able to differentiate between what falls under the topic of sexual freedom, and what falls under the topic of body image and acceptance.

Not really interested.

Some women do. And they tend to be the more traditional ones. The ones who would agree with the men in here. Certainly not women who truly understand and identify with feminism.

And I'm the one acting all holier than thou? This is quite funny. Not only are you becoming bigoted, but you've become sexist to boot.

This has nothing to do with narcissism and image consciousness. It's not enough to repeat that you are well-versed in feminism. Again, despite your claims, you are proving your ignorance on the topic.

Here's a lecture by Jean Kilbourne called "Killing us Softly 4." It might give you a better idea what this is all about.

I never claimed that there isn't a problem regarding the objectifying of women. What I raised though was that there is so much emphasis put on sexual freedom and body image and scantly anything else.

1 - The topic is about physical appearance. Women have always had their physical appearance policed and criticised more than men.

Care to provide some data supporting your claims?

2 - Daily life takes a toll on everyone. In fact, women have, on top of their jobs, more responsibilities at home than men do.

Exactly, everyone. Keep the word in mind.

3 - Men having a hard time is in no way due to institutionalized sexism against them.

Never said that it was.

4 - If men commit suicide more often than women it's not necessarily due to life being harder for them.

No of course not. Most men commit suicide for the kicks.

Maybe women feel more responsible for those they would leave behind, since they are the primary care-takers.

Define primary care-takers.

Maybe women have better social support networks than men because of how they form relationships. Etc.

Could be.

Lest you forgot, this thread was created by a man, and became one of the most popular threads on the forum despite most posters and forumers being men. You included, of course :)

This goes to highlight how warped your sense of perception really is. You actually believe that people posting and commenting in this here thread is a sign of how involved in the topic and concerned they are?

Projection much?

Ugh.

Why would you want to ask questions? Because feminism was created by women, for women's rights. Rights that were usurped by men for millennia. So, as a man who benefits from that privilege, the least you could do is ask questions about women's motivations before casting your judgement.

How does my original statement relate to your answer? In any case, I should probably have been more specific; why would I want to ask questions about feminism on a Lebanese message board in a thread about female arm pit hair?

You stated your opinion. And that's all it is: an opinion. One that is less researched and educated than you give yourself credit for.

Thing is that I've never stated how well learned I was concerning feminism.

Here we go with the condescending attitude, the attempts at shaming, and the benevolent sexism.
"I expected better of you" said to convey respect, but underneath the pretence, the smell of disdain and self-righteousness is overpowering.

"I expected better of you than to have opinions that challenge my male authority on every subject, including feminism."

This goes to show how obsessed you've become about gender. The only way you could interpret my remark was through this proverbial lens. My only motivation for stating that was to belittle you, shame you and remind of your place? Like really? Do you even believe this bullshit that you've obviously hear/said time and time again before? Like do I even know you to even be remotely interested in shaming or enforcing my supposed authority on you?

Go back to the beginning of this post and read who was having a normal conversation, and who started with the immature, teenage attitude. Go back to your first post and pay attention to the tone you used.

If a normal conversation is not possible, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

I was stating an opinion that mainstream feminism has become banal. How does that null a normal conversation from happening?

What is this, a new empty slogan for anti-feminists? "Gender ideologue" means nothing. The topic of feminism was brought up in this thread by a man. And feminism is about gender.

As much as you'd hate to know it, I actually respect and admire feminists. Gender ideologue means a whole lot, research it.

Last edited:

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Have they tried criticizing their governments' policies in abetting said mistreatment? Can you point me to an article issued by a renowned feminist deploring the United States alliance with Saudi Arabia? Props if you do.

Women have no time for foreign policy. They're too busy shaving their armpit hair.

Please do.

I wasn't and I'm not 'preaching' to you personally.

This has never been about you.

You do whatever makes you happy.

Don't you think that its on feminists to muster up the courage and effort to try and clean that image?

I never explicitly detailed exactly how versed I was at the topic. Stop projecting.

Not really interested.

And I'm the one acting all holier than thou? This is quite funny. Not only are you becoming bigoted, but you've become sexist to boot.

I never claimed that there isn't a problem regarding the objectifying of women. What I raised though was that there is so much emphasis put on sexual freedom and body image and scantly anything else.

Care to provide some data supporting your claims?

Exactly, everyone. Keep the word in mind.

Never said that it was.

No of course not. Most men commit suicide for the kicks.

Define primary care-takers.

Could be.

This goes to highlight how warped your sense of perception really is. You actually believe that people posting and commenting in this here thread is a sign of how involved in the topic and concerned they are?

Ugh.

How does my original statement relate to your answer? In any case, I should probably have been more specific; why would I want to ask questions about feminism on a Lebanese message board in a thread about female arm pit hair?

Thing is that I've never stated how well learned I was concerning feminism.

This goes to show how obsessed you've become about gender. The only way you could interpret my remark was through this proverbial lens. My only motivation for stating that was to belittle you, shame you and remind of your place? Like really? Do you even believe this bullshit that you've obviously hear/said time and time again before? Like do I even know you to even be remotely interested in shaming or enforcing my supposed authority on you?

I was stating an opinion that mainstream feminism has become banal. How does that null a normal conversation from happening?

As much as you'd hate to know it, I actually respect and admire feminists. Gender ideologue means a whole lot, research it.

I was expecting better from you :)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Liar. You haven't shaved them or your legs in over 3 months.

Did my new girlfriend tell you that? Lying to make sure you stay away from me :)

Well honey, you can't expect everyone to be as good as I am :)

I know. You are the best sandwich maker. Now honey, since you're back from the grocery store, please be a dear and make me one :)

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Did my new girlfriend tell you that? Lying to make sure you stay away from me :)
Honey, we agreed to share everything. Your new girlfriend is my new girlfriend:)

I know. You are the best sandwich maker. Now honey, since you're back from the grocery store, please be a dear and make me one :)
I have a headache... wella kenet ba3millik wa7ad :)

Last edited:

Elyas Daher

Why you primitive misogynistic hateful underexposed f*ck. People like you should be required to complete a swimming course in a pool of female armpit hair before you are accepted as a functioning member of civilized society. Get over your panic of nature and deal with it.

the most retarded comment ever.
you went full retard, never go full retard.
looks like your are not even close to be a "member of civilized society."
ive stated my point and my opinion, looks like your opinion is ****ed up you cant handle others.
seriously i would humiliate stupid people if i call you stupid cuz apparently they are still smarter than you.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That was one of my nastiest men vs women "hit back" moments. And I did apologize for letting my killer instincts take over me and grab an inopportune opportunity :)

I didn't realize our interactions were a men vs women thing, but simply an Indie vs Amirkani thing ;)

Dirty Dragon

the most retarded comment ever.
you went full retard, never go full retard.
looks like your are not even close to be a "member of civilized society."
ive stated my point and my opinion, looks like your opinion is ****ed up you cant handle others.
seriously i would humiliate stupid people if i call you stupid cuz apparently they are still smarter than you.

My message was satire. Apologies if you misunderstood and got offended.