• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Armpit Hair Is Trending

Do you shave your armpit hair?

• I'm a man and I do

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a man and I don't

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a woman and I do

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm a woman and I don't

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yi yi yi chou sar? it's getting serious. It was all a joke. It's still look disturbing though :p

Shou sar? Women are sick and tired of being talked about and treated like sexual objects, that's what! If you woke up every day of your life, and had to hear and read the kind of misogynist crap that's in this thread, you'd understand what's up.

This behaviour is vile. You guys have a lot to learn about human connection. So, ya'll need to stop blowing your own horns. The only women interested in bending over backwards for the "reward" of winning the "glorious" role of "sex object," for some nasty, selfish, unloving, misogynistic man, are empty-headed bimbo idiots. And that's exactly what ya'll deserve.

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
People are free to have whatever tastes they want, why this trend in modern feminism to control what people find attractive or repulsive? Everyone faces social pressure to do things they don't feel like doing.

100%
I mean what's next, feminists want us to find a woman with saksouke/mustache attractive?

4U2IMI8

It's one thing to say that you find hairless bodies more attractive than hairy bodies, but to call something natural "repulsive" is so ignorant. The only reason hair could be repulsive is if the person doesn't have a good hygiene. In which case, it could apply to men and women alike.

Being natural is not always acceptable especially when it’s a matter of preference. Hygiene has nothing to do with, it’s part of the sexual attraction. This particular “Natural” thing, hairy arm pits, hairy legs and arms, on women are repulsive no matter how much you try to defend it. Except maybe to the ISIS members whose sexual activities were restricted to goats before they saw the first naked woman.

Yes, it feels better to be hairless. Still, most women will go through days where they just don't have time to remove their hair, or simply they just don't want to bother. And on those days, the only reason they will hide the hair under pants or long sleeves is because of the social pressure.

If people want to remove their hair because it makes them feel better, that's totally fine, but no one should be made to feel disgusting if they choose to keep their hair either.

I disagree. They don’t hide it because of social pressure only, yes it’s there, but mainly because they don’t feel good about themselves if they show it. Out of 1000 women, you may find one comfortable enough to show hairy legs even if asked, and assured they won’t be judged.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
People are free to have whatever tastes they want, why this trend in modern feminism to control what people find attractive or repulsive? Everyone faces social pressure to do things they don't feel like doing.

The only people controlling others here are you guys trying to control women's behaviour through shaming them for something natural. Tfeh.

Where did you see anyone forcing anyone else not to shave?

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Shou sar? Women are sick and tired of being talked about and treated like sexual objects, that's what! If you woke up every day of your life, and had to hear and read the kind of misogynist crap that's in this thread, you'd understand what's up.

This behaviour is vile. You guys have a lot to learn about human connection. So, ya'll need to stop blowing your own horns. The only women interested in bending over backwards for the "reward" of winning the "glorious" role of "sex object," for some nasty, selfish, unloving, misogynistic man, are empty-headed bimbo idiots. And that's exactly what ya'll deserve.

Talking about beauty, does not mean we are talking about sex.
Armpits are just not beautiful We are talking about that trend.
Second, you are the one who turned it all sexual by saying if a girl got naked and threw herself on you...

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
The only people controlling others here are you guys trying to control women's behaviour through shaming them for something natural. Tfeh.

Where did you see anyone forcing anyone else not to shave?

So expressing our opinons about how unattractive armpits are on a woman is now what you call shaming woman?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Being natural is not always acceptable especially when it’s a matter of preference. Hygiene has nothing to do with, it’s part of the sexual attraction. This particular “Natural” thing, hairy arm pits, hairy legs and arms, on women are repulsive no matter how much you try to defend it. Except maybe to the ISIS members whose sexual activities were restricted to goats before they saw the first naked woman.

Being natural is not acceptable? Says who? If you don't like hair on a woman, choose one that doesn't have any and then shut up. Why the need to ridicule those who choose otherwise and call them repulsive? Are they forcing you to find them attractive? Are they forcing you to date them? It is their choice to keep their hair, and if you don't find it attractive, that's fine, move on to the next girl.

I disagree. They don’t hide it because of social pressure only, yes it’s there, but mainly because they don’t feel good about themselves if they show it. Out of 1000 women, you may find one comfortable enough to show hairy legs even if asked, and assured they won’t be judged.

And why don't they feel good about themselves if they show it, smarty pants? :rolleyes:

Dirty Dragon

@eLad you are a genius...

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So expressing our opinons about how unattractive armpits are on a woman is now what you call shaming woman?

Take everything that was posted in this thread and exchange all the parts about women's body hair to men's baldness, for example. "Baldness is natural, but it's disgusting, and not everything natural is acceptable. All bald men need to get hair implants." *

How long would it take before men revolt and call the posters insensitive and hateful?

*This is not my opinion at all.

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Take everything that was posted in this thread and exchange all the parts about women's body hair to men's baldness, for example. "Baldness is natural, but it's disgusting, and not everything natural is acceptable. All bald men need to get hair implants." *

How long would it take before men revolt and call the posters insensitive and hateful?

*This is not my opinion at all.

baldness cannot be controlled armpits can be controlled...

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
baldness cannot be controlled armpits can be controlled...

You cannot control hair growth just like you cannot control hair loss. But there are tools against hair growth (shaving, waxing, etc.) just like there are tools against hair loss (hair implants, wigs, etc.).

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
You cannot control hair growth just like you cannot control hair loss. But there are tools against hair growth (shaving, waxing, etc.) just like there are tools against hair loss (hair implants, wigs, etc.).
except hair implant/wig doesn't look as good as a shaved woman ;)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
rules of my game? majority of woman find armpits not beautiful.

Majority of women are socially conditioned like majority of men.

Also, there is a difference between finding something not particularly attractive, and being "repulsed" by it.