• I'm a man and I don't

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a woman and I do

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm a woman and I don't

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Dirty Dragon

The only ones panicking in here are you guys. At the sight of some harmless hair. lol

I wasn't implying you are panicking, I was implying that your post was supposed to make us panic, but it didn't. God do I need to attach a manual? I even found some of those pictures attractive... probably because I am thirsty at the moment :D

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Women want a "real man", and men want a "real lady" (in the streets). Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Welcome to 2015. The time travel spaceship is at the gate and will take-off soon. Please stand in (the long) line and wait your turn.

What the hell is a "real man." lol

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Oh right. Aggressive. Not ladylike.

hahah love it when you are losing an argument. :D
let me correct your reply:

Indie: "Oh right.Aggressive.Shows that I am panicking but let me switch it into something gender related like "not ladylike" to hide it"

:p

Chanklish

So all tattooed f[] up looking women are growing their armpits hair ??? Bummer

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Dragon

Indie: "Oh right.Aggressive.Shows that I am panicking but let me switch it into something gender related like "not ladylike" to hide it"

Man... the modern feminist gendered worldview... Forget it. No meaningful dialog or progress on gender relations can be made before this ideology is tossed in the bin. It can not be reformed.

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Man... the modern feminist gendered worldview... Forget it. No meaningful dialog or progress on gender relations can be made before this ideology is tossed in the bin. It can not be reformed.

U are right man, well it's already tossed in the bin.
Sad, it was done/expressed the wrong way and now it's taken as a joke by everyone lol.

Dirty Dragon

Sad, it was done/expressed the wrong way and now it's taken as a joke by everyone lol.

It is not tossed away. Maybe in the casual mainstream but is still very much present in academia and politics.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't know exactly... but it is something used as a social pressure/shaming to control men's behavior ;)

Social pressure created in male-dominated societies to shame men and control their behaviour? Makes perfect sense.

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
It is not tossed away. Maybe in the casual mainstream but is still very much present in academia and politics.

Yes but I mean the woman protesting on the street... are viewed as a joke from what I have noticed.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Oh right. Women can't be angry for any other reason than when they are losing an argument. Or when it's that time of the month.

Anger is genetically a male-only emotion.

Dirty Dragon

Social pressure created in male-dominated societies to shame men and control their behaviour? Makes perfect sense.

Because of the patriarchy, it is a logical impossibility for men to face social pressures. :rolleyes:
Of course it makes sense, unless you view it from the [opaque] glasses of a gendered worldview.

Reactions: DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Oh right. Women can't be angry for any other reason than when they are losing an argument. Or when it's that time of the month.

Anger is genetically a male-only emotion.

hahaha let me correct your post again :p

Indie: "Oh right. I am panicking right now but let me switch the whole thing into how woman can't get angry unless they are losing an argument because I don't even know why and I don't even how is that related to the replies above about how I am panicking." :p

PS: I said you are panicking, i didn't say anything about feminims so stop talking about gender, the replies were about how you are panicking. :p

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

This is the exact same thing as when Israelis claim the Palestinians are the reason why a two-state solution is not being implemented.

Greedy ones with power unwilling to give up their privileges, and non accepting of fair compromise, blaming the ones they oppress.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

It's taken as a joke by everyone. That's why you're so threatened by it.

Expressed in the wrong way = what women want isn't acceptable to men because they would lose their privileges. So in effect, the only way feminism would be acceptable to men is if they get to define the terms. In which case, feminism would be obsolete.