• I'm a man and I don't

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm a woman and I do

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm a woman and I don't

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Dirty Dragon

Greedy ones with power unwilling to give up their privileges, and non accepting of fair compromise, blaming the ones they oppress.

This will be like telling a priest that God doesn't exist i.e. pointless, but I make a serious post anyway for the record.

The modern feminist ideology's take on gender relations is as a Marxist class struggle, with male being the "oppressor" and female the "oppressed". It takes as two of it's assumptions, for granted, a priori that:
1- Gender issues stem from an imbalance of power between male and female
2- Solving gender issues entails male giving up power to female

Both these assumptions are wrong.
and
Without these assumptions, the entire ideology collapses.

There is a genuine need for meaningful gender dialog & a social contract that fits in the modern world. In order achieve this, ideologies built on false premises need to be abandoned first because they warp the entire worldview and discussion, rendering it useless.

This is already starting to happen. Third wave feminism has turned to a joke in the mainstream, for both men and women. It will be some time before it is gone from academia and politics/mass media, but the cracks are showing already.

Maybe, perhaps, there is a small chance that you are wrong, and that you need to get with the times (if you can). Because it is beginning of a "post-feminism" era in gender relations.

We can go back to posting pictures of hairy women now (for better or worse) :D

Reactions: DLT

4U2IMI8

Being natural is not acceptable? Says who? If you don't like hair on a woman, choose one that doesn't have any and then shut up. Why the need to ridicule those who choose otherwise and call them repulsive? Are they forcing you to find them attractive? Are they forcing you to date them? It is their choice to keep their hair, and if you don't find it attractive, that's fine, move on to the next girl.

And why don't they feel good about themselves if they show it, smarty pants? :rolleyes:

I tried to stay civilized debating with you even when in your first reply you attacked me personally, and used a “tfeh” at the end to emphasize your strong debating abilities.

Your second reply to me sealed it. Again personal attack, ridicule, and condescending holier than thou I can’t be wrong attitude.

Have fun with others.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry guys. Heard some noise outside and went to have a look. Ended up on wood chopping duty :)

For the record, this is my first post in this thread...

Nothing wrong with hair removal for hygienic reasons, but it's good that people be exposed to images of women with body hair. People freak out way too much over something that is completely natural.

Very feminazi, right? Very radical. Sooo controversial! So aggressive and combative! How could anyone have a level-headed conversation with such a crazy feminist?

So, keep up with your ignorant attitude. Mock. Throw all the logical fallacies in the book. Rewrite history. Cry over your lost privileges and pretend it's oppression. It really makes no difference in the end, because no one is asking you for permission and no one cares about your misogynistic opinions, other than other misogynists :)

Feminism: the one subject that turns even relatively intelligent men into primitive baboons.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Well, some gender has to be oppressed... :D

Convergence, if a woman drew a knife at you with no witnesses around and you punched her to live, you will go to jail as an abuser :), and she will get counseling, shelter, a grant to get back on her feet, a visit from her local representative and a maybe even a call from Hilary :) such are the biases in the laws pushed forth by feminists.

I think we all know which gender is oppressed, unless we are talking about third world countries. In Canada though, Indie is your queen :)

Last edited:

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Here...I hope this is ladylike enough.

tumblr_lpulkzL62C1qbjypto1_500-300x225.jpg

tumblr_njlp8nkoq31qbjypto1_500.jpg

tumblr_naq0nlxkaS1qbjypto1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfgwz21Sdg1qbjypto1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0205aO3TK1srt6hfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0jsqxGALj1qbjypto1_500.jpg

No biggie. Nothing that a two dollar razor cant fix :)

Dirty Dragon

Convergence, if a woman drew a knife at you with no witnesses around and you punched her to live, you will go to jail as an abuser :), and she will get counseling, shelter, a grant to get back on her feet, a visit from her local representative and a maybe even a call from Hilary :) such are the biases in the laws pushed forth by feminists.

I think we all know which gender is oppressed, unless we are talking about third world countries. In Canada though, Indie is your queen :)

I am aware of the biases against men in legal systems of first world countries, it is not what I meant though.

The logic of: "If these misogynists think women aren't oppressed, then they must think men are oppressed". This kind of conclusion can only be drawn if you can not think of gender matters outside the box of two opposing classes with conflict of interest, where a gain by one is a loss by another. This is the gendered worldview that Feminist ideology depends on. How about we not think in terms of oppression at all? That would be great :)

DLT

Orange Room Supporter

which reminds me of this video lol
enjoy :D

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
Ehhh this is not productive either :( Whatever point this video is trying to make can be made in a more tasteful manner.

DLT, we need a "Shit Oroom Users Say" thread :)

The video was for fun nothing serious about it, I thought it was funny :p

Bro I will create a thread called "Shit Oroom Users Say", good?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wow...you guys are still at it?

Just a reminder...

Thread topic: armpit hair

My first post:

Nothing wrong with hair removal for hygienic reasons, but it's good that people be exposed to images of women with body hair. People freak out way too much over something that is completely natural.

Neither mention anything about feminism.

You guys brought up the whole feminism topic. And you're all still riled up over it. Obsessed much? :)