Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hair have been always part of Eastern Europe female attraction
Also many Americans women don't shave

It's all a matter of choice , men will overcome it

What is disturbing , is the high number of lebnaese women who highlight their hair BLONDE. and are having nose jobs and lip augmentation. Now that's disturbing

Thank you Hanna :)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
this is for you @Indie

hairy-back-steroids.jpg

4139106530_1dab7f9e63_z.jpg

I know some guys who are super self-conscious about their body hair and some of them are not even close to these pictures (usually, Middle Eastern guys living in the West where everyone is blonder and less hairy). It's really not nice to make fun of them.

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I know some guys who are super self-conscious about their body hair and some of them are not even close to these pictures (usually, Middle Eastern guys living in the West where everyone is blonder and less hairy). It's really not nice to make fun of them.
i'm not making fun, just want to know if it looks nice to you

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Hairy men are very sexy in the west

My friend who is very vp hairy was the star attraction when ever we go clubbing

Women were drawn to him like crazy :).

I guess they are tired from hairless men and opposite attracts
The way blond women are drawn to darker men

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Hairy men are very sexy in the west

My friend who is very vp hairy was the star attraction when ever we go clubbing

Women were drawn to him like crazy :).

I guess they are tired from hairless men and opposite attracts
The way blond women are drawn to darker men

It depends! Monkeys are are hairy too and at best they get a little petting :)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No time to answer everything...but this is too "good" to pass up...

modern marxism and feminism is obsessed with controlling people

Telling women you have a choice between shaving and not shaving = controlling people

Shaming women into shaving =/= controlling people

Right.

Bandar, my dear, all the childish reactions and the hoopla you see in this thread is about nothing but control. You guys aren't upset about some hair. The hair is just a symbol. You guys are upset that women are making choices for themselves without caring about your reaction or approval. You perceive it (rightly) as a loss of control, and you interpret it (wrongly) as a form of oppression against men.

they won't rest until every man is a 90 lbs beta cuckold and every woman looks like a monster out of a Lovecraft story.

Don't worry, dear, women aren't going to turn into big bad monsters and attack you or anything :) Even the "hairy" ones are still wearing nail polish lol

it's pretty obvious that God created two genders which are biologically determined at birth, and if we were exactly equal then there would be no point to doing that. in other words, feminists think they are smarter than god. furthermore

It's pretty obvious that God created two sexes who both have body hair, and if God thought that body hair was a hindrance to mutual attraction and, hence, reproduction, there would be no point in doing that. In other words, misogynists think they are smarter than God.

all those hags writing their hateful "research" about patriarchy in those shitty colleges are getting government grants paid for mainly by white males ie: the patriarchy.

i think the real problem today is that people don't understand the value of hard work, pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, there is no such thing as a free lunch. these feminists want to sit around writing blogs and posting on tumblr while having their twinkie habit subsidized by the tax payer.

1) Misogynist posts such as yours are the epitome of hatefulness. Not research about patriarchy.

2) Instead of hating on women (and pro-feminist men) in academia, apply for your own grants to research topics of interest to you, and do something useful.

3) Yes, there are people who don't understand the value of hard work. Hard work is going to your job everyday, then coming home and taking care of your family and doing most of the housework while the men around you complain about how oppressed they are.

4) You're right, there is no such thing as a free lunch, so get in the kitchen and make your own damn sandwich.

5) Feminists don't pay taxes in Bandarland. On wait, doesn't Bandar live in Lebanon? Who pays taxes in Lebanon?

Last edited:

Dirty Dragon

joseph_lubnan, why did you go and teach Indie the art of guerrilla posting? She ran when her initiating of aggressive speech and attempt to police men's opinions/tastes was put on the spotlight :p

Indie, my dear, all the childish reactions and the hoopla you see in this thread is about nothing but control. You girls aren't upset about attraction to lack of some hair. The hair is just a symbol. You girls are upset that men are making choices for themselves about what they find attractive without caring about your reaction or approval. You perceive it (wrongly) as a loss of choice, and you interpret it (wrongly) as a form of oppression against women.

Fixed.

Reactions: DLT

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
First, I didn't define modern feminism. I merely stated two of the assumptions (didn't claim they are the only assumptions). If you would have a discussion I would have it in appropriate thread, and I would know where you stand on the topic first. I would know what you think the objective of current feminism in first world countries, and if you believe that women in first world countries today are oppressed to the benefit of men.

Let me rephrase -- why do you think those two assumptions are wrong? You went from claim to conclusion right away.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
It's pretty obvious that God created two sexes who both have body hair, and if God thought that body hair was a hindrance to mutual attraction and, hence, reproduction, there would be no point in doing that. In other words, misogynists think they are smarter than God.

"No time to answer everything...but this is too "good" to pass up..."

That's why god, in his infinite wisdom, created the razor blade as well :)
He is smarter than everyone, even misogynists!

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
modern marxism and feminism is obsessed with controlling people and creating a society of degenerates. they won't rest until every man is a 90 lbs beta cuckold and every woman looks like a monster out of a Lovecraft story. it's pretty obvious that God created two genders which are biologically determined at birth, and if we were exactly equal then there would be no point to doing that. in other words, feminists think they are smarter than god. furthermore, all those hags writing their hateful "research" about patriarchy in those shitty colleges are getting government grants paid for mainly by white males ie: the patriarchy.

i think the real problem today is that people don't understand the value of hard work, pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, there is no such thing as a free lunch. these feminists want to sit around writing blogs and posting on tumblr while having their twinkie habit subsidized by the tax payer.

How is "modern marxism and feminism obsessed with controlling people and a society of degenerates"?

Care to give some examples? Because like your friend Convergence, all you are doing is making a claim and a conclusion, while you skip the most important part: the argument.

Furthermore, it is clear from your post that your knowledge about gender roles is subpar. Gender is NOT determined at birth (nor is it determined by whatever mythical deity you espouse to believe in). Sex is what's determined at birth, while gender is not. Gender reflects social and cultural beliefs about the behavior of men and women in their respective societies.

I find it hilarious that you propagate inequality based on a myth.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
How is "modern marxism and feminism obsessed with controlling people and a society of degenerates"?

Care to give some examples? Because like your friend Convergence, all you are doing is making a claim and a conclusion, while you skip the most important part: the argument.

Furthermore, it is clear from your post that your knowledge about gender roles is subpar. Gender is NOT determined at birth (nor is it determined by whatever mythical deity you espouse to believe in). Sex is what's determined at birth, while gender is not. Gender reflects social and cultural beliefs about the behavior of men and women in their respective societies.

I find it hilarious that you propagate inequality based on a myth.

Love it! :)

I'm not going to dispute what you said about gender versus sex, I don't want Caitlyn to show up to this forum in all her glory :) However I do have a simple English language question: I want to know, would sexism, need to be changed to "genderism?" :)

Point being, the usage of the word sex includes the way Bandar used it. And that, is a fact. :)

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Muki, I support equality between men and women (though equality may not be the best word for it, but I will gladly adopt it). What I am opposed to is inequality between men and women for the sake of equality between men and women! An unhealthy proportion of feminists (be it men or women) have taken this equality cause to extremes that have created laws and social biases that discriminate against men, and that is not right. I do not know what modern feminism is versus the feminism of yesteryears :) but many zealot activist feminists work against women's cause and against equality between men and women.

What are the "laws and social biases that discriminate against men"?

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Love it! :)

I'm not going to dispute what you said about gender versus sex, I don't want Caitlyn to show up to this forum in all her glory :)

If you have something to dispute, go for it. Just make sure you actually make an argument.

However I have a simple English language question: I want to know, would sexism, need to be changed to "genderism?" :)

No, why would it be?

Sexism and genderism are two different concepts.

Last edited:

Dirty Dragon

Let me rephrase -- why do you think those two assumptions are wrong? You went from claim to conclusion right away.

Because like your friend Convergence, all you are doing is making a claim and a conclusion, while you skip the most important part: the argument.

Muki, there is no need to play lawyer. Everyone including you states their opinions without full justifications all the time. I could tell you the burden of proof is on whoever is making the claim that women are oppressed if I wanted to play lawyer as well :)

I am only asking your opinion, no justifications needed: Do you believe women in first world countries are oppressed to the benefit of men?

If you want a serious discussion on the topic I suggest making a thread about it because this is big topic.