Arresting someone for a casual joke in private is something to be worried about

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is a typical political maneuvering by sectarian incitement, with goals both inside the sect (determining the alpha male/female)
    By definition, sectarianism is when people protect those of their own sect and discriminate those of other sects...so this part doesn't fit.

and towards other sects and groups (tracing territory of the clan).
    Here, you seem to be confirming the theory that this man is "Berri's puppet" and that the "insult" excuse is being used to remove him from his politically significant position.

If that's the case, then it could be that people are using desperate measures to dislodge the otherwise untouchable "puppet" of a corrupt politician. Which, again, has more to do with political manoeuvering than sectarianism.

The most vocal outrage against this man's treatment is coming from Shia forumers; so, if anything sectarian is going on, it could be that some people would rather keep an allegedly corrupt man in power because he represents their sect's interests.

Now, don't get me wrong, everyone opposes the man's detention, but only some people seem to oppose his removal from his job.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Starting to put people in jail, for something the sectarian ruler decided to consider as bad, is a complete different thing. Way more dangerous. And you want to pass it as casual?

So no, I disagree, those are new rules that should be rejected, and violently. It we should make a big case of it because repercussions are extremely dangerous.
    Definitely. Like you said, this is a dangerous precedent.

Yet, if we have arrived here (assuming the forum theories are true) it is because some politicians have been clogging the system with their puppets for decades, with the tacit support of their sectarian constituents. These same constituants have blocked all efforts those of other sects have made to clean the system, leaving them little choice outside of dirty political manoeuvering. And now they are crying crocodile tears pretending to care about human rights; when, really, they are more concerned about losing political ground.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    By definition, sectarianism is when people protect those of their own sect and discriminate those of other sects...so this part doesn't fit.

Here, you seem to be confirming the theory that this man is "Berri's puppet" and that the "insult" excuse is being used to remove him from his politically significant position.

If that's the case, then it could be that people are using desperate measures to dislodge the otherwise untouchable "puppet" of a corrupt politician. Which, again, has more to do with political manoeuvering than sectarianism.

The most vocal outrage against this man's treatment is coming from Shia forumers; so, if anything sectarian is going on, it could be that some people would rather keep an allegedly corrupt man in power because he represents their sect's interests.

Now, don't get me wrong, everyone opposes the man's detention, but only some people seem to oppose his removal from his job.
    Up until he made that joke, I had no idea who that guy was. I personally support his detention if one furnishes evidence of his financial misconduct.
    What I don't support is using a scandal to punish him for something else.

Most FPMers have proven that they're just as corrupt as everyone else. They're willing to trample on freedom of speech to settle personal scores with people they don't like.

Completely and utterly despicable.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Up until he made that joke, I had no idea who that guy was. I personally support his detention if one furnishes evidence of his financial misconduct.
    What I don't support is using a scandal to punish him for something else.

Most FPMers have proven that they're just as corrupt as everyone else. They're willing to trample on freedom of speech to settle personal scores with people they don't like.

Completely and utterly despicable.
    I've never heard of this man previously, either. That's why I'm using quotation marks and the words 'alleged' and 'theory' in my posts. Even then, I feel uncomfortable talking about him, because he could be innocent of the claims made about him, for all I know.

My first feeling in this situation is to feel sorry for him and his family. However, claims are being made which are more general, and which go beyond this man's individual situation. Those are the points I am discussing.

First, as Christians, we believe that you can't commit a wrong so that good may come out of it. Therefore, even if it's true that this man is a "Berri puppet," detaining him for making distasteful comments is wrong.

That being said - and, here, I am explaining, not excusing - politics is dirty and politicians play dirty. They are not concerned much about Christian values. But if people are going to point out dirty political manoeuvering, they should not ignore the even dirtier political manoeuvering that preceeded it, and which they tacitly approved, because it benefitted their sect.

Not all of those protesting this man's detention are doing it because they care about human rights, despite what they claim.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No that's not the definition of sectarianism.
    Sectarianism, just like racism, is one of multiple forms of segregation. Its causes can be cultural, fear, hate, ignorance...And it can manifest itself in different forms, ONE example of them being the one you depicted above.

I'm not sure where this story about the man being "Berri's guy" has any importance in this whole thread, unless for minimizing the enormity of the issue at hand.
    Anyway, in the quote above, I'm not even tackling this side. I'm just saying that the sectarian bravado has in this case, like most of the times, two goals, one on the "internal front" and one on the "external front", and even with multiple dimensions on each front. And I do not restrict the goals on the "external front" to a face-off with Berri. Not at all. That might be one facet of it, but the outreach is for everyone else too.

First of all, the man is neither Dracula not Pinochet. Portraying him as some kind of untouchable cancer is the least to say, deceiving, and we both agree that this is not constitutive of any acceptable pretext, for the abuse he is being subjected to. So there is no need to constantly get back to such details, that are at best, used by some to try and justify the unjustifiable.

Anyway, to get back to the main point, those are not "desperate" measures. Those are vile, illegal, and extremely dangerous measures, that constitute a threat to the whole system and society. Playing with such fire can burn the house down on everybody. And "dislodging" any public servant from any public post, is surely not worth it.

Those playing that game are not only irresponsible, but have themselves committed the crime they are accusing the victim of, and along that, other serious crimes. They should be held responsible before their public and before the court.

Finally, you still keep seeing political maneuvering and sectarian incitement as two acts that are mutually exclusive one from another. As if it's necessarily either this or that.

Well in this case, like in most times, it's both at the same time. We're in a situation of a typical political maneuvering by sectarian incitement.

The most vocal outrage against this man's treatment is coming from Shia forumers;
    I'm not sure why you would say that. I didn't count and I don't even know who is this and who is that, in terms of sects, and frankly I don't even care.

so, if anything sectarian is going on, it could be that some people would rather keep an allegedly corrupt man in power because he represents their sect's interests.

Oh so you're saying that when a Shiite forum member expresses outrage for injustice, it must be to advance his sectarian interests.
    Why? Well because mainly Shiites are the ones expressing outrage, so there must be something suspicious here.
    So then to prove himself as non sectarian, his opinion must be aligned with yours? :lol:

Why do I have the feeling that you will end up marrying a Shiite? :lol:

Last edited:
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Definitely. Like you said, this is a dangerous precedent.
    Yes I understand that this is your opinion too.

Yet, if we have arrived here (assuming the forum theories are true) it is because some politicians have been clogging the system with their puppets for decades, with the tacit support of their sectarian constituents. These same constituants have blocked all efforts those of other sects have made to clean the system, leaving them little choice outside of dirty political manoeuvering. And now they are crying crocodile tears pretending to care about human rights; when, really, they are more concerned about losing political ground.
    This is a complete different debate. There is an outrageous ongoing injustice that needs to be stopped first. Let's first try and get an innocent man back to his family who is awaiting for him and needs him.

After that, there will be plenty of time to engage in the blame game.

V

Viral

Sectarianism, just like racism, is one of multiple forms of segregation. Its causes can be cultural, fear, hate, ignorance...And it can manifest itself in different forms, ONE example of them being the one you depicted above.
    Actually, Sectarianism is a known condition especially in Lebanon where people confuse the words “sect” with “sex” so they get excited and horny and start jumping on top of each other:lol:

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually, Sectarianism is a known condition especially in Lebanon where people confuse the words “sect” with “sex” so they get excited and horny and start jumping on top of each other:lol:
    There must be some truth in it because every time the sectarian bazaar starts, it turns into an orgy :joy:

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    :lol:
    That's an example of "Sex and Sect":lol::lol:
    Sound like a sequel for "sex and the city"... Lebanese version, starring Abou Melhim :lol:
    Disclaimer: I didn't mean to disrespect Abou Melhem. He was a great actor and I have admiration for him.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No that's not the definition of sectarianism.
    Sorry but the definition I gave is the definition of sectarianism.

noun: sectarianism
    1. excessive attachment to a particular sect or party, especially in religion.

Sectarianism is a form of prejudice, discrimination, or hatred arising from attaching relations of inferiority and superiority to differences between subdivisions within a group.

I'm not sure where this story about the man being "Berri's guy" has any importance in this whole thread, unless for minimizing the enormity of the issue at hand.
    Anyway, in the quote above, I'm not even tackling this side. I'm just saying that the sectarian bravado has in this case, like most of the times, two goals, one on the "internal front" and one on the "external front", and even with multiple dimensions on each front. And I do not restrict the goals on the "external front" to a face-off with Berri. Not at all. That might be one facet of it, but the outreach is for everyone else too.

First of all, the man is neither Dracula not Pinochet. Portraying him as some kind of untouchable cancer is the least to say, deceiving, and we both agree that this is not constitutive of any acceptable pretext, for the abuse he is being subjected to. So there is no need to constantly get back to such details, that are at best, used by some to try and justify the unjustifiable.

Anyway, to get back to the main point, those are not "desperate" measures. Those are vile, illegal, and extremely dangerous measures, that constitute a threat to the whole system and society. Playing with such fire can burn the house down on everybody. And "dislodging" any public servant from any public post, is surely not worth it.

Those playing that game are not only irresponsible, but have themselves committed the crime they are accusing the victim of, and along that, other serious crimes. They should be held responsible before their public and before the court.
    I think I made my points quite clearly. If you don't see it, there's not much more I can do to explain myself.

Finally, you still keep seeing political maneuvering and sectarian incitement as two acts that are mutually exclusive one from another. As if it's necessarily either this or that.

Well in this case, like in most times, it's both at the same time. We're in a situation of a typical political maneuvering by sectarian incitement.
    I don't see political maneuvering and sectarian incitement as necessarily mutually exclusive. But in this particular case, I don't see any sectarianism, unless you consider the removal of Berri's alleged puppets as stepping on Shiite territory.

I'm not sure why you would say that. I didn't count and I don't even know who is this and who is that, in terms of sects, and frankly I don't even care.
    Well, I do know who is this and who is that, not because I make a particular effort to find out...I simply happen to know.

And it is relevant to the discussion, because it is not only politicians who have a sectarian agenda, but regular people as well, including forumers.

Oh so you're saying that when a Shiite forum member expresses outrage for injustice, it must be to advance his sectarian interests.
    Why? Well because mainly Shiites are the ones expressing outrage, so there must be something suspicious here.
    So then to prove himself as non sectarian, his opinion must be aligned with yours? :lol:
    It depends on the Shiite in question. It is obvious by everyone's posts who falls in which category.

Why do I have the feeling that you will end up marrying a Shiite? :lol:
    I would not marry anyone who doesn't share my faith :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes I understand that this is your opinion too.

This is a complete different debate. There is an outrageous ongoing injustice that needs to be stopped first. Let's first try and get an innocent man back to his family who is awaiting for him and needs him.

After that, there will be plenty of time to engage in the blame game.
    By all means, if you can do something to help this man, I'm not the one standing in your way.

I think it is clear by my posts that I'm discussing general political issues, rather than a particular person.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry but the definition I gave is the definition of sectarianism.

noun: sectarianism
    1. excessive attachment to a particular sect or party, especially in religion.
    Sectarianism is a form of prejudice, discrimination, or hatred arising from attaching relations of inferiority and superiority to differences between subdivisions within a group.

You said something completely different. You said "sectarianism is when people protect those of their own sect and discriminate those of other sects". And you were clear to tell me that as long as we were not in a situation where one is protecting his or those of his own sect against other sects, then I can't say it's sectarianism, claiming that the definition of sectarianism is limited by your definition above.

And so I told you that your definition, which is centered and limited around "protection of own sect against other sects", is not the definition of sectarianism, but one of its manifestations. Then I gave you the real definition, but now you're claiming that this is what you said.

Ok fine, no problem. Then we agree after all. So then when I say "This is a typical political maneuvering by sectarian incitement, with goals both inside the sect (determining the alpha male/female) ..." Then this now, should fit with the definition of sectarianism that we now agree on, since the manifestation of sectarian acts is not limited to acts made against others outside the sect.

I think I made my points quite clearly. If you don't see it, there's not much more I can do to explain myself.
    You said that I "seem to be confirming the theory that this man is "Berri's puppet" and I clarified to you that I was far from that aspect and that there is no reason to restrict or direct my words about political manipulation to that specific point.

I don't see political maneuvering and sectarian incitement as necessarily mutually exclusive. But in this particular case, I don't see any sectarianism, unless you consider the removal of Berri's alleged puppets as stepping on Shiite territory.
    Ok fine.
    But allow me to see sectarianism in each political maneuvering involving the exacerbation of sectarian feelings or the creation of a sectarian tension or the rallying of people to the defense of the sect and its honor...or...or....or

Well, I do know who is this and who is that, not because I make a particular effort to find out...I simply happen to know.
    Sure. But the problem is that you define them as such, while they might define themselves differently, and then stick to them your preconception of attitude, behavior and goals, then go on to draw conclusions based on that.

That's not an argument I would give weight in a discussion.

And it is relevant to the discussion, because it is not only politicians who have a sectarian agenda, but regular people as well, including forumers.
    Again, judging people for what you chose to stick to them as a label, and preconceived intentions, and not for what they are or do or say, cannot be constructed as a receivable argument in a discussion. At least not t me.

It depends on the Shiite in question. It is obvious by everyone's posts who falls in which category.
    Great. But you did not make any distinction. You put everybody in one bag with one label and drew your conclusions and suspicions.

I would not marry anyone who doesn't share my faith :)
    I take that as a possibility then :lol:

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    By all means, if you can do something to help this man, I'm not the one standing in your way.

I think it is clear by my posts that I'm discussing general political issues, rather than a particular person.
    Well, I believe that raising the voice and focusing on the legal and humanitarian aspect and keeping the debate away as much as possible from the usual "A la Libanaise Laff W Dawaran" business, might help a lot.

I see it positive that this space here is the first, and maybe the only place, where consciences are still awaken and voices of reason and sanity can still be heard.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

الصوت: نصرات قشاقش بعد الأسمر في الإساءة للمرجعيات الدينية

السبت 25 أيار 2019

"ليبانون ديبايت"

هل سيتعاطى القضاء اللبناني مع الخطيب الحسيني نصرات قشاقش كما تعاطى مع بشارة الاسمر في الاساءة للمرجعيات الدينية ؟

سؤال يطرحه "محبو" المرجع الراحل السيد محمد حسين فضل الله، وذلك عقب انتشار تسجيل صوتي لقشاقش والذي يتوجه من خلاله لرئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري بالسؤال: "هل نظفت اسنان السيد محمد حسين فضل الله من الدماء؟"

كما يتوجه في التسجيل الى مناصري حركة امل طالبا منهم "عدم ارتياد مسجد فضل الله، لانه على آل فضل الله ملفات".

ويزعم قشاقش في التسجيل المسرب ان والده قُتل بسبب فتوى للسيد محمد حسين فضل الله.

++++

التعليق الاول لقشاقش حول الفيديو "المسيء" لفضل الله

المصدر: رصد موقع ليبانون ديبايت
    |
    السبت 25 أيار 2019

اصدر السيد نصرات قشاقش رداً توضيحياً حول الفيديو المسرب له، قال فيه: "ما أنا الا ابن حركة امل منذ نعومة اظافري وانا ابن الشهيد الذي قدم دمه في سبيل هذا الخط".

وتابع "هذه الحركة بالنسبة لنا هي امتداد لخط الاسلام المحمدي الاصيل مهما حاول البعض ان يفرق بيني وبين الحركة الأم والحركة النهج حركة أمل لن يستطيع لا عبر تسريب مفبرك من هنا ولا حملات مشبوهة من هناك لأن جذورنا متصلة بهذه الحركة منذ الازل".

واعتبر قشاقش ان "هناك محاولة واضحة لزرع الفتنة وتدمير انجازات حركة أمل والتي ستبقى شعلة مستمرة نستمد منها القوة والعزيمة رغم انوف الحاقدين على درب مؤسسها الامام القائد السيد موسى الصدر وبحامل امانته الاخ الرئيس نبيه بري اطال الله بعمره".

ختم قائلاً: "يريدون امراً ويريد الله امراً ولا يكون الا ما اراد الله".

يذكر ان رد السيد قشاقش جاء بعد تفاعل قضية الفيديو المسرّب "المسيء" للراحل السيد محمد حسين فضل الله على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي،

، ما استدعى ردا من مؤسسة المرجع العلامة فضل الله.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    لماذا تكره النخب السياسية المارونية بعضها البعض إلى هذا الحد؟

جهاد الزين

مع أن التنوُّعَ المسيحي، وبصورة خاصة الماروني، أي داخل البيئة المسيحية اللبنانية هو الحالة الأساسية التي ينطلق منها ما تبقّى من المسماة "الديموقراطية اللبنانية" التي لا تزال قادرة رغم هشاشاتها على إبهار الكثير من العرب والمسلمين، فهناك مظاهر قسوة ذاتية في علاقات هذه البيئة ببعضها البعض تدفع إلى الاستهجان.آخر العينات موضوع بشارة الأسمر. انهالت على الرجل الذي ارتكب هفوةً - خطأً كبيرين عندما اعتقد أنه يستطيع أن يقتنص بضع كلمات ساخرة غير قابلة للتعميم في مكان غير مناسب، فاصطاده الذي سجّل التنكيت المسيء لشخصية كبيرة في لحظة تستدعي الوقار هي الموت.

معيار النية الجرمية غير موجود قطعا رغم فداحة الخطأ ومجازفة الكلام قبل جلسة عامة. أما السخرية نفسها فهي جزء من طريقة شائعة للتداول الذكوري في الجلسات الخاصة لمسائل تخلط بين الاستهتار بالقداسة والاستهتار بمقام الأشخاص.

لا أتحدث عن الخطأ الفادح والثمن الذي كان يجب أن يدفعه الأستاذ بشارة الأسمر بعد انكشافه. كان عليه مهما كانت الأسباب أن يكون حريصا مثلما يصدم سائق سيارة شخصا على الطريق. لكنني أتحدث هنا عن القسوة السياسية والإعلامية والاجتماعية الشديدة التي ظهرت حياله. هل تنم عن طاقة على الحقد الشخصي لا دواء منها في المجتمع اللبناني وخصوصا في جزئه المفترَض أنه الأكثر حرية وتنوعا وهو الجزء المسيحي؟

طبعاً الطائفيّات (وليس الطوائف)السياسية اللبنانية وهي تلجأ إلى القانون تشبه فعلاً العاهرات في لحظة انتقامها من مرتكب فاحشة جنسية. هنا يتحول العهر إلى طاقة على اللعب بالفضيلة في لحظة لا يمكن الاستغناء فيها عن المعيار الفاضل وهو القانون.

كانت الشيزوفرينيا الذكورية اللبنانية، في لحظة ناجحة مع واقعة بشارة الأسمر. هنا الانفصام لا يختبئ بل يهمه أن ينكشف على حدّي "المسؤولية الوطنية". وفي نظام سياسي كالنظام الطائفي اللبناني تصدر صيحات الهلع من المساس بالرموز الدينية كأنها ذروة التطهّر تلاقي ذروة التدنيس. غاب الفارق سياسيا. يتقن اللبنانيون، وهذه المرة الموارنة، إرعاب بعضهم البعض في الموضوع الترميزي الديني. الأمر ليس الأصولية التي تنفصل فيها الأخلاق عن الدين، أي ما بات الآن شائعا وعن حق تحت إسم الداعشية، وإنما في النظام الطائفي حيث لا ادعاء تمسك بالدين وإنما ادعاء تمسك باحترامه، فإن صيحات "وامسيحاه" ستصم الآذان لتمارس الإرهاب الذي يتقنه اللبنانيون: الوتر الطائفي، مثلما هي صيحات "وا إسلاماه" حين يطلقها طائفيون لا دين لهم.

لقد فهمت الطبقة السياسية القوية ولكن المشَرشَحة حاليا حتى بين فئات زبائنها في القطاع العام بسبب ما تواجهه من مشاكل صنعتها بأيديها الوسخة أن خطأ بشارة الأسمر يمكنه أن يمنحها استراحة لتوجيه بوصلة الشرشحة، ولو موقتاً، إلى ملعب تلجأ إليه عادة في مسائل أكبر: كرامة الرموز الدينية. هكذا نتفوا ريش بشارة الأسمر ورموه لقمة سائغة كالمجدلية.

عودة إلى جوهر الموضوع:

قوة الحالة المسيحية هي تنوعها: الكنيسة بل الكنائس ، الأحزاب، البورجوازية، العائلات، المثقفون، النقابات، كلها لها تعبيراتها السياسية. هذا الأمر غير متوفر حاليا عند الشيعة، المصادَرين بأشكال أمنية وشعبوية وأيديولوجية وزبائنية مختلفة، وعند الدروز حتى لو بدأوا يخرجون سياسيا من الآثار المدمرة لحرب الجبل وصدمتها الوجودية على طرفيها، عند السُنّة بدأ التفكك الصحي من وحدانية استمرت بين 2005 و2018.

عند السنّة "إنها المدن يا غبي"، مستحيل أن يُلغى تنوُّعُها ولو صودر لفترة، أما عند الشيعة فالبورجوازية تافهة من حيث عدم وجود تقاليد لها تعزز التيار الليبرالي بعكس الحالتين المسيحية والسنية، والأحزاب اليسارية هُمشت مع نخبتها، والمثقفون ذوو الاستقلالية الفردية الفعلية لا حاضنة سياسية لهم والكبار فيهم غير معنيين طائفيا بذلك.

على مسرح من هذا النوع كم تبدو القسوة التي مورست على الأسمر مضرة في المساحة الأكثر إتاحة لـ"الديموقراطية" العالمْثالثية التي يحياها لبنان وهي المساحة المسيحية، وكم تبدو مذكِّرةً لنا أن الحريات المتاحة لنا هي حصيلة توازن قبائل طائفية متنوعة.

أختم بما أعتقد أنه يجب أن أختم به:

كيف كان البطريرك الراحل صفير سيتصرف مع تطاول كلامي انتشر بالنتيجة رغما عن إرادة صاحبه؟

بالتأكيد وبابتسامته الرصينة والذكية وثقته العالية بنفسه وبعمامته كان سيسامح كما سامح سابقا جرما أكبر لم يعتذر عنه فاعلوه مرة واحدة خلال أكثر من ربع قرن و لن يدعي بالقدح والذم على الأسمر وربما تدخل لمنع توقيفه.

خطأ فادح وغير مقبول لكنه أقل هرطقة وفجاجة بكثير من بعض سقطات دونالد ترامب الكلامية. ومن معظم النكات المعلنة السائدة في ساحات التظاهرات وعلى صفحات الصحف الغربية.

النهار

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    لماذا تكره النخب السياسية المارونية بعضها البعض إلى هذا الحد؟

جهاد الزين

مع أن التنوُّعَ المسيحي، وبصورة خاصة الماروني، أي داخل البيئة المسيحية اللبنانية هو الحالة الأساسية التي ينطلق منها ما تبقّى من المسماة "الديموقراطية اللبنانية" التي لا تزال قادرة رغم هشاشاتها على إبهار الكثير من العرب والمسلمين، فهناك مظاهر قسوة ذاتية في علاقات هذه البيئة ببعضها البعض تدفع إلى الاستهجان.آخر العينات موضوع بشارة الأسمر. انهالت على الرجل الذي ارتكب هفوةً - خطأً كبيرين عندما اعتقد أنه يستطيع أن يقتنص بضع كلمات ساخرة غير قابلة للتعميم في مكان غير مناسب، فاصطاده الذي سجّل التنكيت المسيء لشخصية كبيرة في لحظة تستدعي الوقار هي الموت.

معيار النية الجرمية غير موجود قطعا رغم فداحة الخطأ ومجازفة الكلام قبل جلسة عامة. أما السخرية نفسها فهي جزء من طريقة شائعة للتداول الذكوري في الجلسات الخاصة لمسائل تخلط بين الاستهتار بالقداسة والاستهتار بمقام الأشخاص.

لا أتحدث عن الخطأ الفادح والثمن الذي كان يجب أن يدفعه الأستاذ بشارة الأسمر بعد انكشافه. كان عليه مهما كانت الأسباب أن يكون حريصا مثلما يصدم سائق سيارة شخصا على الطريق. لكنني أتحدث هنا عن القسوة السياسية والإعلامية والاجتماعية الشديدة التي ظهرت حياله. هل تنم عن طاقة على الحقد الشخصي لا دواء منها في المجتمع اللبناني وخصوصا في جزئه المفترَض أنه الأكثر حرية وتنوعا وهو الجزء المسيحي؟

طبعاً الطائفيّات (وليس الطوائف)السياسية اللبنانية وهي تلجأ إلى القانون تشبه فعلاً العاهرات في لحظة انتقامها من مرتكب فاحشة جنسية. هنا يتحول العهر إلى طاقة على اللعب بالفضيلة في لحظة لا يمكن الاستغناء فيها عن المعيار الفاضل وهو القانون.

كانت الشيزوفرينيا الذكورية اللبنانية، في لحظة ناجحة مع واقعة بشارة الأسمر. هنا الانفصام لا يختبئ بل يهمه أن ينكشف على حدّي "المسؤولية الوطنية". وفي نظام سياسي كالنظام الطائفي اللبناني تصدر صيحات الهلع من المساس بالرموز الدينية كأنها ذروة التطهّر تلاقي ذروة التدنيس. غاب الفارق سياسيا. يتقن اللبنانيون، وهذه المرة الموارنة، إرعاب بعضهم البعض في الموضوع الترميزي الديني. الأمر ليس الأصولية التي تنفصل فيها الأخلاق عن الدين، أي ما بات الآن شائعا وعن حق تحت إسم الداعشية، وإنما في النظام الطائفي حيث لا ادعاء تمسك بالدين وإنما ادعاء تمسك باحترامه، فإن صيحات "وامسيحاه" ستصم الآذان لتمارس الإرهاب الذي يتقنه اللبنانيون: الوتر الطائفي، مثلما هي صيحات "وا إسلاماه" حين يطلقها طائفيون لا دين لهم.

لقد فهمت الطبقة السياسية القوية ولكن المشَرشَحة حاليا حتى بين فئات زبائنها في القطاع العام بسبب ما تواجهه من مشاكل صنعتها بأيديها الوسخة أن خطأ بشارة الأسمر يمكنه أن يمنحها استراحة لتوجيه بوصلة الشرشحة، ولو موقتاً، إلى ملعب تلجأ إليه عادة في مسائل أكبر: كرامة الرموز الدينية. هكذا نتفوا ريش بشارة الأسمر ورموه لقمة سائغة كالمجدلية.

عودة إلى جوهر الموضوع:

قوة الحالة المسيحية هي تنوعها: الكنيسة بل الكنائس ، الأحزاب، البورجوازية، العائلات، المثقفون، النقابات، كلها لها تعبيراتها السياسية. هذا الأمر غير متوفر حاليا عند الشيعة، المصادَرين بأشكال أمنية وشعبوية وأيديولوجية وزبائنية مختلفة، وعند الدروز حتى لو بدأوا يخرجون سياسيا من الآثار المدمرة لحرب الجبل وصدمتها الوجودية على طرفيها، عند السُنّة بدأ التفكك الصحي من وحدانية استمرت بين 2005 و2018.

عند السنّة "إنها المدن يا غبي"، مستحيل أن يُلغى تنوُّعُها ولو صودر لفترة، أما عند الشيعة فالبورجوازية تافهة من حيث عدم وجود تقاليد لها تعزز التيار الليبرالي بعكس الحالتين المسيحية والسنية، والأحزاب اليسارية هُمشت مع نخبتها، والمثقفون ذوو الاستقلالية الفردية الفعلية لا حاضنة سياسية لهم والكبار فيهم غير معنيين طائفيا بذلك.

على مسرح من هذا النوع كم تبدو القسوة التي مورست على الأسمر مضرة في المساحة الأكثر إتاحة لـ"الديموقراطية" العالمْثالثية التي يحياها لبنان وهي المساحة المسيحية، وكم تبدو مذكِّرةً لنا أن الحريات المتاحة لنا هي حصيلة توازن قبائل طائفية متنوعة.

أختم بما أعتقد أنه يجب أن أختم به:

كيف كان البطريرك الراحل صفير سيتصرف مع تطاول كلامي انتشر بالنتيجة رغما عن إرادة صاحبه؟

بالتأكيد وبابتسامته الرصينة والذكية وثقته العالية بنفسه وبعمامته كان سيسامح كما سامح سابقا جرما أكبر لم يعتذر عنه فاعلوه مرة واحدة خلال أكثر من ربع قرن و لن يدعي بالقدح والذم على الأسمر وربما تدخل لمنع توقيفه.

خطأ فادح وغير مقبول لكنه أقل هرطقة وفجاجة بكثير من بعض سقطات دونالد ترامب الكلامية. ومن معظم النكات المعلنة السائدة في ساحات التظاهرات وعلى صفحات الصحف الغربية.

النهار
    كل الحق عل الموارنة! وكمان الموارنة هم الذين قتلو علي وأحفاده من أجل السلطة!

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    كل الحق عل الموارنة! وكمان الموارنة هم الذين قتلو علي وأحفاده من أجل السلطة!
    It needs a dumb and a very narrow-minded person to draw up such a conclusion and reply.

No wonder you are one of the bigots in the religious threads!

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    It needs a dumb and a very narrow-minded person to draw up such a conclusion and reply.

No wonder you are one of the bigots in the religious threads!
    Your posts are all against Christians with you trying to portray that Christians are evil!

You are the bigot! And I'm the reactionary of really?

Are the Maronites your blame to the situation you are in?
    Is that what you are trying to tell us?

Last edited: