• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Arslan bodyguards beat a Sunni Sheikh from Arab Khaldeh

• Advertisement
  • Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    Gun shots. Armed men from both sides.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    Arab Khaldeh are a Levantine Bedouin tribe. They historically have lived next to Druze and Maronites but don't practice Islam vehemently. But follow their own tribal laws, etc.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Arab Khaldeh are a Levantine Bedouin tribe. They historically have lived next to Druze and Maronites but don't practice Islam vehemently. But follow their own tribal laws, etc.
    There's nothing Levantine about Bedouin Muslims. They should go back to deep Arabian desert.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    There's nothing Levantine about Bedouin Muslims. They should go back to deep Arabian desert.
    I used to think that. But it turns out that some of them do hold a high Armenian / West Asian component like Druze and Maronites.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I used to think that. But it turns out that some of them do hold a high Armenian / West Asian component like Druze and Maronites.
    I'm not surprised, they probably kidnapped, raped and forced many Christian/Druze women to convert to Islam.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Wherever theres gun fights and za3ranet theres FPM's masters coinsidence?

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    Wherever theres gun fights and za3ranet theres FPM's masters coinsidence?
    Dude. FPM has nothing to do with this. Talal Arslan just got a big خسة these days because of Hezbollah. But Arab Khaldeh can probably invade his castle if they wanted to.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Dude. FPM has nothing to do with this. Talal Arslan just got a big خسة these days because of Hezbollah. But Arab Khaldeh can probably invade his castle if they wanted to.
    And isnt HA FPM's main handler?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm not surprised, they probably kidnapped, raped and forced many Christian/Druze women to convert to Islam.
    Do we have a genetic study about this to compare with jew genes?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    mikeys71

mikeys71

Our LAF need to do something in all of Lebanon seriously. People have guns all over the place and randomly shoot. I could be walking on the footpath and be randomly shot at. This is truly disgusting.
    I have said that to you before and I will repeat it again. The army can flex its muscles ? only in christian neighborhoods. Other areas requires political cover for the army to act.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I have said that to you before and I will repeat it again. The army can flex its muscles ? only in christian neighborhoods. Other areas requires political cover for the army to act.
    There shouldn't be political cover for them to act. You think im silly i dont know what the issue is?
    What I am stating is that it should not be the case.

Weezy

Weezy

They're very much Levantine ever since the Rashidon and Saladin had settled this matter. Shouldn't you be crying about Constantinople before thinking of the Levant?