As a Lebanese Christian do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

Do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    there is no doubt something very fishy about Benedict resignation. I bet he was framed or something like this.

Bottom line, Pope Francis is a terrible person and a terrible Pope. Many Catholics utterly reject him due to his liberal views, and as an example claiming "there is no hell".

Here is some dissenting voices...

Something is very fishy specially the alliance of Soros/Obama/Clinton/Podesta against Pope Benedict. Soros is definitely as close to the Anti-Christ as you can get.

agnostic

agnostic

@light-in-dark

Did you have a look to the evidences that are given in the following article: Was Pope Benedict XVI Forced to Resign?, in particular to the wikileaks emails from some eminent members of the "Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good" and the "Catholics United" who are two of the many Soros-funded “Catholic” activist groups that push the “progressive” agenda (abortion “rights,” homosexual “marriage,” LBGT K through12 “education,” women priests, etc.) inside the Catholic church. And also about the International Monetary Transactions with the Vatican that were suspended days prior to Benedict XVI’s resignation, subsequently resumed on February 12, 2013, just one day after Benedict XVI announced his resignation.

1575269919172.png

R

Ralph N

@agnostic welcome back we missed you.

I will tell you this, around 2 years before trump was elected , a shift happened in the American strategy and one of its results was the coming of Michel Aoun president and the coming of Trump President. I also have insight that this startegy started its power even before the electing of Trump. (Democracy is a fake cover for the shadow governments true practice.)

Now this line is becoming weaker, and we see Trump being attacked and they are trying to impeach him, also what is happening in Lebanon is only about breaking Aoun and Hizb Alla, examine no one is talking about Jump-A-Lot- Berri or Sanyoura and Hariri and Mikati or the castle and the fortune Geagea has why? Because they serve blindly which ever is in control of the American world strategy, Aoun is not.

Yes of course I believe Pope Benedict was forces to resign. The Mafia ruling.

agnostic

agnostic

Yes of course I believe Pope Benedict was forced to resign. The Mafia ruling.
    Please cast your vote. We must fight back at every corner and not surrender in any fronts. The Papal resignation is not valid since the Code of Canon Law (332:2) provides that: “If it happens that the Roman Pontiff resigns his office, it is required for validity that the resignation is made freely and properly manifested but not that it is accepted by anyone.” . In addition, Christians who oppose SHN and PMA by affinity with the West should know how the West is colonized by the Zionists and how the Zionists are doing everything to subjugate the Catholics even inside the Vatican.

One can imagine the schemes, insults and humiliations the Pope Benedict XVI who payed a visit to our country had to endure alone without receiving any supports, because he chose to follow his genuine convictions and refused to bow to Devil. It is a honor for any free men to defend him and fight back those behind the disinformation campaign that he was victim of.

1575280068783.png

agnostic

agnostic

@Ralph N
    I also missed you :)
    Could you please cast your vote in the poll of this thread. It would be a great step if this poll shows a majority of Christians believing that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of Jewish lobbying (=Zionism).

agnostic

agnostic

BENEDICT US WAS A SAINT

they replaced him with a chrislam pope
    hell bent on destroying christianity
    @HannaTheCrusader
    Your vote in the poll of this thread is very needed specially that our enemies have no moral nor self-esteem. While the poll clearly specifies its restriction to Christians, some like @Lebanese-Nationalist didn't feel any shame to vote while he already said in another thread that he is atheist and his parents were both Muslim.

1575283365657.png

Last edited:
    HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @HannaTheCrusader
    Your vote in the poll of this thread is very needed specially that our enemies have no moral nor self-esteem. While the poll clearly specifies its restriction to Christians, some like @Lebanese-Nationalist didn't feel any shame to vote while he already said in another thread that he is atheist and his two parents were Muslim Kataeb.

View attachment 15880
    i dindt vote

cause it has nothng to do with zionism

they are not the ones against him

it has to do with pro islamic leftism

agnostic

agnostic

i dindt vote

cause it has nothng to do with zionism

they are not the ones against him

it has to do with pro islamic leftism
    Zionism and what you are calling pro-lgbtq-Islamic-decadenceleftism share the same Devil big boss, even if we disagree on its identity. @Ralph N, please help me lobbying with @HannaTheCrusader and @light-in-dark to make them change their vote.

agnostic

agnostic

@HannaTheCrusader
    Ya Khayye choose the appropriate title that you wish for this thread, and that indicate a Devil linked to Soros.

agnostic

agnostic

@HannaTheCrusader @Indie

Does the following poll question suits your opinion : Do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

And the thread title to become:
    As a Lebanese Christian do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @HannaTheCrusader @Indie

Does the following poll question suits your opinion : Do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

better

and yes he was a victim
    from the liberal pro islamic left whom we call chrislam

agnostic

agnostic

@Moderator

Baddi 3adhebkom 3an jedid, bass khaweja Hanna bymun.

Would you please change :

- thread title to : As a Lebanese Christian do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

- Poll question to : Do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

Thanks in advance.

The BushWacker

The BushWacker

Staff member
    @Moderator

Baddi 3adhebkom 3an jedid, bass khaweja Hanna bymun.

Would you please change :

- thread title to : As a Lebanese Christian do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

- Poll question to : Do you believe that Pope Benedict XVI was victim of a "Catholic Spring" fomented plot?

Thanks in advance.
    Done.

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    there is no doubt something very fishy about Benedict resignation. I bet he was framed or something like this.

Bottom line, Pope Francis is a terrible person and a terrible Pope. Many Catholics utterly reject him due to his liberal views, and as an example claiming "there is no hell".

Here is some dissenting voices...

Something is very fishy specially the alliance of Soros/Obama/Clinton/Podesta against Pope Benedict. Soros is definitely as close to the Anti-Christ as you can get.
    That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I personally find Pope Francis way way way way better than Benedict 16

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    @light-in-dark

Did you have a look to the evidences that are given in the following article: Was Pope Benedict XVI Forced to Resign?, in particular to the wikileaks emails from some eminent members of the "Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good" and the "Catholics United" who are two of the many Soros-funded “Catholic” activist groups that push the “progressive” agenda (abortion “rights,” homosexual “marriage,” LBGT K through12 “education,” women priests, etc.) inside the Catholic church. And also about the International Monetary Transactions with the Vatican that were suspended days prior to Benedict XVI’s resignation, subsequently resumed on February 12, 2013, just one day after Benedict XVI announced his resignation.

View attachment 15875
    Yes, and one of the most shocking things that these Zionist leftists soros funded hyenas are promoting is allowing married men to become priests...فشر باطل أبداً ....

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I personally find Pope Francis way way way way better than Benedict 16
    i dont really have a dog in this fight. But I would like to understand from you why? How so?
    He is a leftist liberal commie as far I can tell. Which is not uncomon for South American priests.

agnostic

agnostic

Yes, and one of the most shocking things that these Zionist leftists soros funded hyenas are promoting is allowing married men to become priests...فشر باطل أبداً ....
    You are trolling by switching the topic to the dilemma whether priests should be allowed or not to marry / be married.

Last edited: