• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Ashura - Commemoration of Imam Hussain's (as) Martyrdom

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

considering covid emergency hope you qre consisering celebrating ashoura from your home ?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I wish i could see the disappointment in his face when he finds out that Yazeed died a long time ago. #MessageForwardedToVoicemail :cigar:
    He is referring to someone alive as Yazid.

He is hurt. His calculations of the Syrian terrorists winning the war and him gaining relevance again did not materialize.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    considering covid emergency hope you qre consisering celebrating ashoura from your home ?
    No public gatherings and no processions. Commemorations are at home and through TV.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

He is hurt. His calculations of the Syrian terrorists winning the war and him gaining relevance again did not materialize.
    He's already getting paid by the gulfies for such videos. 2ekher hammo what else happens...

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    He's already getting paid by the gulfies for such videos. 2ekher hammo what else happens...

Is he getting paid to talk against the Saudi, Iranian and Syrian regimes among others?

Man what a great job to have..

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter

Wait... but terrorists DID win the war in Syria... Don't you watch the news? Bashar and his allies are still ruling.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    thats a ashoura hevy Metal version ..
    is this in lebanon ?
    These are likely some ignorant Iraqis. They have tried to be creative of late and many times they are really just displaying ignorance.

SAVO

SAVO

ashoura is just a.battle.like any battle happened along the history.. and in the battles people die and persons get killed..

for me the killing of Hussein mrouwé is way more ciminal than ashoura. because he was a messenger of peace and progress..

"wayl li omma taqtol mofakeriha "