Attack on 2 sheikhs in basta

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
توتر في محيط مستشفى المقاصد في طريق الجديدة بعد التعرض لعدد من مشايخ دار الفتوى (الجديد)

قطع الطرقات في قصقص والمدينة الرياضية وكورنيش المزرعة بعد الاعتداء على الشيخين في البسطا التحتا (mtv)

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
تجمع لأنصار الجماعة الاسلامية قرب مستشفى المقاصد احتجاجا على الاعتداء على الشيخين مازن حريري واحمد فخران (lbc)

Weezy

Legendary Member
الاعتداء على الشيخين مازن حريري واحمد فخران اثناء مرورهما في البسطا التحتا في بيروت ونقلهما الى مستشفى...

LebArmenian

i don't think this is a Sunni-Shi3i thing, it's most probably inter Sunni issues ( Pro Kabbani and against Kabbani, surprisingly Mufti Kabbani has a lot of support among Beiruties).

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
22:08 تجمع لأنصار الجماعة الاسلامية قرب مستشفى المقاصد احتجاجا على الاعتداء على الشيخين مازن حريري واحمد فخران (lbc)​

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's none other than the HA/Amal duo. I'm eager to hear what Assir has to say about this.

I don't think HA/Amal will attack those two sheikhs, if they would they would go straight to assir. Weezo this is related to the inter-Sunni conflict, many including tayyar Al-moustahbal are fighting the Mufti and objecting his decisions. Seeing what these dudes did when Saadoun was kicked out of the Serial, they are able to do anything including attacking the Mufti and thei own ulamas. So cool down before throwing accusations here and there :wink:

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
الجيش يداهم الخندق الغميق للقبض على 3 شبّان اعتدوا على شيخين من دار الفتوى

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
"النشرة": لا إقفال لطريق كورنيش المزرعة ولا توترات بالمناطق التي ذكرت
الأحد 17 آذار 2013، آخر تحديث 22:15
في جولة قامت بها "النشرة" على مناطق قصقص والمدينة الرياضية وكورنيش المزرعة، تبين أن لا إقفال للطرق في هذه المناطق وأن لا توترات.

Weezy

Legendary Member
I don't think HA/Amal will attack those two sheikhs, if they would they would go straight to assir. Weezo this is related to the inter-Sunni conflict, many including tayyar Al-moustahbal are fighting the Mufti and objecting his decisions. Seeing what these dudes did when Saadoun was kicked out of the Serial, they are able to do anything including attacking the Mufti and thei own ulamas. So cool down before throwing accusations here and there :wink:

Kmarthe, when a mufti from Dar l Fatwa declared Hariri an apostate in a Mosque in Verdune, an FM held area, the person who stood up and objected got beaten up and thrown outside the Mosque.

No Sunnite ever dares to assault a Sheikh. It's a red line none has ever crossed and no one will.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Even if you produce a video of Ayman El Zawahiri himself doing it, you will never convince the Pro-Islamofacists that it's not the Shiaa who did it.

It's all HA's fault....Everyone knows that.

Weezy

Legendary Member
الجيش يداهم الخندق الغميق للقبض على 3 شبّان اعتدوا على شيخين من دار الفتوى

This explains the big number of army trucks I saw on the road. It's best they bring these dogs to justice before people opt to take it with their bare hands.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Kmarthe, when a mufti from Dar l Fatwa declared Hariri an apostate in a Mosque in Verdune, an FM held area, the person who stood up and objected got beaten up and thrown outside the Mosque.

No Sunnite ever dares to assault a Sheikh. It's a red line none has ever crossed and no one will.

Wlak just a week ago, Hariri armed thugs stormed the mosque in DT and threatened the Sheikh not to say anything bad about mini Hariri...Skot W Ma Tkhallina Ne7ke...