Attacking haifa wehbe for what she is not wearing

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Much better to look like Haifa than looking like a walking trash bag or a ninja.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I do not get her appeal. The more someone tries to look sexy the less sexy I find them.

That being said, she is free to wear what she wants, and we are free to say that it's inapropriate, morally wrong, and unattractive.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Fashion? No...this is bad taste, plain and simple.

She is a good looking woman, and these outfits do nothing but hide her under layers of artificial kitsch.

LVV

LVV

Did you run out of songs and decided to go full force with Haifa in a bathing suit?
    Are you jealous of her body ????
    Actually this picture caused a lot of criticism so I m putting her to support freedom of choice

LVV

LVV

Fashion? No...this is bad taste, plain and simple.

She is a good looking woman, and these outfits do nothing but hide her under layers of artificial kitsch.
    She doesn’t good look here but as you said she is free to put whatever she wants my Lady
    And that’s the more important specially because she is Muslim

LVV

LVV

Meanwhile in Egypt, an actress is facing charges for public obscenity after her appearance in a revealing outfit at the Cairo Film Festival.

Imagine, she will stand trial because of a stupid dress.
    LOOOL and to think Egypt revolted against the Muslim Brotherhood.

View attachment 11317
    View attachment 11318

https://en.vogue.me/fashion/news/rania-youssef-charges-indecent-dress-cairo-film-festival/
    It is why Haifa role is decisive for Social Freedom in the Middle East

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin