AUB Acceptance

I

Inotsillab

Even if you get accepted to a lesser ranked school in the UK go there. You will get a better education, and be better prepared for the market place and you will have better opportunities upon graduation.
Thank you so much for the advice Joseph!

• Advertisement
  • D

Deleted member 73465

I actually study British curriculum so I don't think I would benefit much from amideast. However for maths and whatever I'll self study. Thank you anyways. ?
    U can do even Lebanese bac and go to SAT courses.

D

Deleted member 73465

Even if you get accepted to a lesser ranked school in the UK go there. You will get a better education, and be better prepared for the market place and you will have better opportunities upon graduation. If you then decide to go into academics you can target a top school for your higher degrees and PhD. Good luck.
    Don’t underestimate AUB. And it really depends where u want to work. If it’s UK, then obviously study in Uk.

D

Deleted member 73465

I don't live in Lebanon so the Lebanese baccalaureate doesn't exist here. :p
    Ok got u. It is a bit tricky then as I believe u should do well in the AS not only A-levels. Keep SAT in mind. Some Uk unis accept SAT.

I

Inotsillab

Don’t underestimate AUB. And it really depends where u want to work. If it’s UK, then obviously study in Uk.
    Yes I know AUB is a pretty prominent college, especially in this region. However I believe I would achieve more in the UK.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This isn't related to the topic at all, but do you think I would be better off studying in the UK rather than in Lebanon?
    If you've got the means, why not. It would certainly impress future employers, and depending on which university, could actually land you a great job.

Alternatively, you can do a BA in Lebanon and complete your postgraduate studies in the UK. There are more opportunities in the UK for foreign students who hold an MA degree (working/interning after finishing your studies etc.)

I

Inotsillab

Ok got u. It is a bit tricky then as I believe u should do well in the AS not only A-levels. Keep SAT in mind. Some Uk unis accept SAT.
    Yes of course! The college advisor of the school that I go to is really pushing us to do the SATs

I

Inotsillab

If you've got the means, why not. It would certainly impress future employers, and depending on which university, could actually land you a great job.

Alternatively, you can do a BA in Lebanon and complete your postgraduate studies in the UK. There are more opportunities in the UK for foreign students who hold an MA degree (working/interning after finishing your studies etc.)
    Thank you for the knowledge