Australian Immigration MP: "Accepting Lebanese Muslims in the country was a big mistake"

Mozz

Mozz

Peter Dutton points finger at Muslims of Lebanese background in immigration row

Peter Dutton has suggested that the former prime minister Malcolm Fraser should not have let people of “Lebanese-Muslim” background into Australia – citing as evidence a small cohort of individuals who have been charged with terrorism offences.

The immigration minister made the potentially incendiary remark after being pressed by Labor during question time on Monday.

Labor went on the offensive after the immigration minister’s declaration on the Andrew Bolt program on Sky News last week that Fraser had made mistakes in bringing some migrants to Australia during the 1970s – and the country was paying for that now.

On Monday the opposition leader, Bill Shorten, pressed Dutton to be specific – which groups was he speaking about?

In response, Dutton said he wouldn’t be “bullied and I won’t be demonised by this union leader”.

Full article: Peter Dutton points finger at Muslims of Lebanese background in immigration row | Australia news | The Guardian

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    67% of muslims terrorism in australkai is by ( goshhhhhhhhhhh, why am I not surprised ) Lebanese

Peter Dutton points finger at Muslims of Lebanese background in immigration row
    Pressed on his claim that Malcolm Fraser should have excluded some migrants, minister cites figures on terrorism offences

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    muslims in general and Lebanese ones in particular
    dindt go to a place that they dindt leave a mark, a disastrous impression

majbouleen bel terror, crookery, stealing, horror, inhuman treatments of others, oppressive practices towards their females, drug pushing, illegal trades

I WOULD mention too, that THE SHIA ARENT this way , BUT they too, are a minority among the muslims
    add to that 20% of sunnis are decent progressives, but what can they do ??

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    muslims in general and Lebanese ones in particular
    dindt go to a place that they dindt leave a mark, a disastrous impression

majbouleen bel terror, crookery, stealing, horror, inhuman treatments of others, oppressive practices towards their females, drug pushing, illegal trades

As opposed to Lebanese Christian immigrants who pillage the riches of Africa and run mafias in Brazil?

Funny the admin chose to delete my answer because they thought it's off-topic, but are fine with your deliberately racist comment.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As opposed to Lebanese Christian immigrants who pillage the riches of Africa and run mafias in Brazil?

Funny the admin chose to delete my answer because they thought it's off-topic, but are fine with your deliberately racist comment.
    Christian dindt pillage in Africa and we made huge strides and imprinted a lot of positive legacies , and never went on a terrorism spree to kill otehrs based on religion
    Here you are defending Islamist terrorist , typical Muslim behvior, instead of being ashamed of the terror your people arr wrecking all over the world and spoiling the aboriginals reputation in Lebnaon and otehr occupied nations
    You are here with all audacity making a comparison between some bad eggs and religion sponsored terrorism

Heck your post in itself smacks of religion fanaticism and refusal of accept that Islam is synonymous with terror ,
    Instead of meeting with your religious and community leaders, you go on a wild rant about the Christian boggeyyys

Hey you forgot to mention the crusaders

Formte nth time , Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Jesus you people think shall Muslims must be Arabs hahahaha. So you see it as a racist comments

You pillaged our nation, destroyed it. Robbed it. And are in the process of moving ot another peaceful peace loving nation to terrorise
    I got news for you , you won't succeed
    Look around , Islamists like yourself and their sick demented scavenging mentality such as yours are just few years from being banned in most nations
    Enjoy your enforced quarantine

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are here with all audacity making a comparison between some bad eggs and religion sponsored terrorism

I was being sarcastic, obviously.
    My point is that if you want to label Lebanese Muslims immigrants as terrorists because of the actions of a few, we can apply the same logic to Lebanese Christian immigrants.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

My point is that if you want to label Lebanese Muslims immigrants as terrorists because of the actions of a few, we can apply the same logic to Lebanese Christian immigrants.
    Its not the action of a few. I live in Australia in Sydney to be exact where most Lebanese are present. their way of life is different. they still live as if back home but with extra cash in their pocket. :)
    They hate this country and decide they want to stay in it due to gov handouts.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Its not the action of a few. I live in Australia in Sydney to be exact where most Lebanese are present. their way of life is different. they still live as if back home but with extra cash in their pocket. :)
    They hate this country and decide they want to stay in it due to gov handouts.
    Australians are not exactly very welcoming to strangers and different cultures. This creates anti-Australia sentiment among the minorities. (Though, in no way justifies terrorism) Aboriginals are still discriminated against, although they are the real Australians.

How many Lebanese Muslims live in Sydney? How many were convicted of terrorism?

The West likes to scapegoat the average Muslim citizen, especially during political campaigns. If they were so keen on fighting Islamic terrorirsm they would have reconsidered their relationship with Qatar and Saudi Arabia long ago.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Australians are not exactly very welcoming to strangers and different cultures. This creates anti-Australia sentiment among the minorities. (Though, in no way justifies terrorism) Aboriginals are still discriminated against, although they are the real Australians.

The West likes to scapegoat the average Muslim citizen, especially during political campaigns. If they were so keen on fighting Islamic terrorirsm they would have reconsidered their relationship with Qatar and Saudi Arabia long ago.
    That is not true. This is one of the most multicultural society in the world. Lebanese muslims are about 200K in Sydney.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter

ya 5aye enno 66% of terrorism related acts in australia were perputrated by lebanese-australians with muslim background, for f**cks sake there is a alarming pattern!! i mean how much do they form of australia 1% ? 0.5 % ??There is a problem and the lebanese community in australia should fix it instead of holding hands and singing kumbaya!!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    some of the muslims showing gratitude to their savers in bulgaria
    3an jadd sha3eb waffi

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    its not the action of few
    when 80% of muslims Sunnis and maybe 40% of shias supports sharia, that oumma is nothing but bunch of terrorist lovers

these are not few, these are the main stream islam
    conquer and conquest and turn nations into Islamic ones by force, thats been the norm

Muslims need to clean up their religion .,period or face the worlds wrath

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

your average muslim have refused to assimilate in non muslim societies
    they claim they run from terror and oppression, and yet practice these same trades where ever they end up

they either assimilate o should be sent back, the west and our people cant afford the mess islamisation will afflict on these nations
    already they messed up our region

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That is not true. This is one of the most multicultural society in the world. Lebanese muslims are about 200K in Sydney.
    correction

muslims in Australia total about 550k, out of 127 k are of Lebanese descent, thats still a lot of terrorists one got to deal with
    most are sunnis and ready to pop

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ya 5aye enno 66% of terrorism related acts in australia were perputrated by lebanese-australians with muslim background, for f**cks sake there is a alarming pattern!! i mean how much do they form of australia 1% ? 0.5 % ??There is a problem and the lebanese community in australia should fix it instead of holding hands and singing kumbaya!!
    The majority of Australian inmates are probably white Anglo-Saxons.
    Does that mean White Australians are a bigger threat to Australia than other ethnicities?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    correction

muslims in Australia total about 550k, out of 127 k are of Lebanese descent, thats still a lot of terrorists one got to deal with
    most are sunnis and ready to pop
    @Dark Angel here's an example of the true Hanna you were defending in another thread. He's the kind of person who portrays the whole Lebanese Muslim community (127k of them) as potential terrorists.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    The majority of Australian inmates are probably white Anglo-Saxons.
    Does that mean White Australians are a bigger threat to Australia than other ethnicities?
    what the heck are these analogies you are pulling off!! of course their gonna be higher since they constitute the vast majority of the population!!! so when they outnumber the anglo saxons in prision then we can talk of a problem ?? just admit there is a problem, 66% is a huge number considering their size of the population stop it with the irrelevant comparisions

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    what the heck are these analogies you are pulling off!! of course their gonna be higher since they constitute the vast majority of the population!!! so when they outnumber the anglo saxons in prision then we can talk of a problem ?? just admit there is a problem, 66% is a huge number considering their size of the population stop it with the irrelevant comparisions
    Just pointing out the absurdity of numbers. If 22 out of 33 people who have been charged with terrorist related offenses are Lebanese, it doesn't mean that Lebanese Muslims are terrorists. It's just that most Islamic Terrorists tend to be Muslim (surprise, surprise).

If 90% of prison inmates are Australian, does that mean Australians are the baddies and immigrants the good ones?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Dark Angel here's an example of the true Hanna you were defending in another thread. He's the kind of person who portrays the whole Lebanese Muslim community (127k of them) as potential terrorists.

well, is it the first time, i say the truth ???

yes dear, kamashtene
    well , up to 80% of sunnis and a solid 40% of shias are pro sharia, hence pro terrorists
    i dont think DA , will dispute such facts

@Dark Angel