Australian Immigration MP: "Accepting Lebanese Muslims in the country was a big mistake"

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The majority of Australian inmates are probably white Anglo-Saxons.
Does that mean White Australians are a bigger threat to Australia than other ethnicities?
hmm
attempting to correlate crime to religious terror and conquests is a stale islamic excuse, wont work

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Dark Angel here's an example of the true Hanna you were defending in another thread. He's the kind of person who portrays the whole Lebanese Muslim community (127k of them) as potential terrorists.
    you misunderstood my post
    I was correcting the Lebanese Muslim numbers
    that said :)
    80% of the 550K are pro terrorists
    by Jesus many non Lebanese are more prone to Islamism than the lebanese ones

@Dark Angel

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just pointing out the absurdity of numbers. If 22 out of 33 people who have been charged with terrorist related offenses are Lebanese, it doesn't mean that Lebanese Muslims are terrorists. It's just that most Islamic Terrorists tend to be Muslim (surprise, surprise).

If 90% of prison inmates are Australian, does that mean Australians are the baddies and immigrants the good ones?

any sharia supporter in the west is a terorrist....

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Just pointing out the absurdity of numbers. If 22 out of 33 people who have been charged with terrorist related offenses are Lebanese, it doesn't mean that Lebanese Muslims are terrorists. It's just that most Islamic Terrorists tend to be Muslim (surprise, surprise).

If 90% of prison inmates are Australian, does that mean Australians are the baddies and immigrants the good ones?
    what are you yapping about i made my self clear, the way the numbers are according to the immigration minister: 66% of people linked in one way or another to terrorism are lebanese australians of muslim background , lebanese muslims consititute roughly 23% of the muslim population of australia yet 66% of terrorism affiliations in australia are lebanese muslims, meaning if you are a lebanese-australian muslim you are 3 times more likely to be linked to terrorism than if you were an australian-muslim orginating from a different country , here is the real problem i am concerened as a lebanese about this and i acknowledge there is a problem to be delt with unlike you

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    what are you yapping about i made my self clear, the way the numbers are according to the immigration minister: 66% of people linked in one way or another to terrorism are lebanese australians of muslim background , lebanese muslims consititute roughly 23% of the muslim population of australia yet 66% of terrorism affiliations in australia are lebanese muslims, meaning if you are a lebanese-australian muslim you are 3 times more likely to be linked to terrorism than if you were an australian-muslim orginating from a different country , here is the real problem i am concerened as a lebanese about this and i acknowledge there is a problem to be delt with unlike you
    More proof that it's a Lebanese, not a Muslim problem. Criminal organizations in Australia count as many Maronite members as Shiites and Sunnis.
    To paraphrase Trump: "When Lebanon sent its people to Australia, it didn't send its best."

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    you misunderstood my post
    I was correcting the Lebanese Muslim numbers
    that said :)
    80% of the 550K are pro terrorists
    by Jesus many non Lebanese are more prone to Islamism than the lebanese ones

@Dark Angel
    22 out of half a million people is still a negligible number in comparison to other places, that's like 4 per 100000 people, there are some villages in Lebanon where most of younger folks we're talking more than 50% of the able youth in some places, have left to fight in syria with nusra and isis.

i think the majority of muslims who leave to the west or to australia in this case just want to leave all that crap behind them, but somehow it still manages to catch up with them.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    More proof that it's a Lebanese, not a Muslim problem. Criminal organizations in Australia count as many Maronite members as Shiites and Sunnis.
    To paraphrase Trump: "When Lebanon sent its people to Australia, it didn't send its best."
    there is no use with you is there ?:banghead:

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    22 out of half a million people is still a negligible number in comparison to other places, that's like 4 per 100000 people, there are some villages in Lebanon where most of younger folks we're talking more than 50% of the able youth in some places, have left to fight in syria with nusra and isis.

i think the majority of muslims who leave to the west or to Australia in this case just want to leave all that crap behind them, but somehow it still manages to catch up with them.
    these 22 are the ones that Australia caught
    there are 1000s of them who left to Syria to fight
    have you forgotten the Lebanese aussie kids holding a severed head ??

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Australians fighting in Syria: how many have joined the conflict? | Australia news | The Guardian

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    these 22 are the ones that Australia caught
    there are 1000s of them who left to Syria to fight
    have you forgotten the Lebanese aussie kids holding a severed head ??

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Australians fighting in Syria: how many have joined the conflict? | Australia news | The Guardian
    true. these were pretty disturbing and sent shock waves in the australian communities. 3oudoun tari hal australiyi :p
    in all circumstances, the liberal left is doing what it does best, considering good and evil as equal per the requirements of social justice :p

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    thats what we are dealing with
    sheer horror
    pure evil

لو أن أحد منفذي الجريمة لم يتردّد، لكنّا أمام مشهد مريع في غزة: نحْر شاب متشيّع «لإرهاب أعداء الله»! لكنّ منفذي جريمة قتل الشاب مثقال السالمي «اكتفوا» بإطلاق رصاصتين فجّرتا رأسه في وضح النهار، لتنكشف بعد ذلك خلية قتل تأتمر بأمر أحد رجالات «ولاية الرقّة» من «الغزّاويين المهاجرين»

عبد الرحمن نصار

مرّ أكثر من أسبوعين على مقتل الشاب الفلسطيني مثقال السالمي، في جريمة لقيت استنكاراً رسمياً محدوداً، من دون أن تكشف التحقيقات الرسمية لأجهزة الأمن في غزة حتى الآن، عن ملابسات الجريمة.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    33 is a very small sample for statistics.

Vision

Vision

Facts are very difficult to dispute.....

Unfortunately, after Lebanon's civil war broke out, the Australian goverment of the time, opened their doors to the oppressed and the oppressors simultaneously.
    This has proved catastrophic for our fine nation.
    To make matters worse, the arabs who were funding these thugs during the Taw7eed era in Lebanon, continue to fund them here in Australia through promoting the same radical ideology, in the schools, mosques and community centers. Adding to this, these radical elements have been very clever in manipulating every welfare loophole and tax evasion technique available to them, to fund their activities domestically and abroad.

Australian-Lebanon christians, on the other have, have sought genuine refuge, turning their adopted country into their home. We are the silent majority that are significantly contributing to the physical development of this land and paying more taxes than any other ethnic group, and our success is evident in the skyline where Sydney today has more tower cranes installed than any other city in the world, and 70% of which are development sites being developed by us.

Lebanese Australians of Christian background have been appointed as premiers, governor generals and ministers, yet, you never hear them say, I'm Christian Lebanese, they say, I'm Australian of Lebanese Heritage.

The western world has had enough of ***** footing around Islamist everywhere, and i am very bemused by many that have displayed shock at these comments by Minister Dutton after Brexit and Trumps election .....

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1987 IAAL a Sunni town . sent over 180 to Aussie as legal immigrants in is span of a week

Anyway. Times up

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The young population were born in Australia. The elderly 60 and over ofcourse were born in Lebanon. You see some clowns here are more extreme that those in Lebanon. The areas are carved out like cantons (same as Lebanon also). The police don't go into some areas. They just let them rot there. Soon there will be more muslim Lebanese than christian Lebanese in Australia. They already constitute approx 40% of the Lebanese population in Australia.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has denied that Immigration Minister Peter Dutton had recently linked Lebanese migration to terrorism.

In an interview with Australia's SBS television, Turnbull said Dutton was "misrepresented, recklessly so" over his comments that appeared to link Lebanese migration in the 1970s with concerns around planned terrorist activity today.

In remarks on November 21, Dutton said: "The advice I have is that out of the last 33 people who have been charged with terrorist-related offenses in this country, 22 of those people are from second and third generation Lebanese-Muslim background."

Turnbull spoke to SBS about multiculturalism to clarify his stance.

"The real issue is what are we doing today, and what are we doing today is ensuring that we maintain the most successful multicultural society in the world," he said.

"And we do that by having a generous immigration program, but one that is very well managed and the humanitarian component of it, the refugee program, again is very well managed," he added.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "The advice I have is that out of the last 33 people who have been charged with terrorist-related offenses in this country, 22 of those people are from second and third generation Lebanese-Muslim background."

"The real issue is what are we doing today, and what are we doing today is ensuring that we maintain the most successful multicultural society in the world," he said.

"And we do that by having a generous immigration program
    Should I laugh or roll my eyes?

People are being literally terrorized to speak the truth. God forbid you point out some inconvenient reality. You'd end up losing your job or something. If the issue really is that "the humanitarian component of immigration is not well managed" how come it's only, or mostly, Muslim immigrants involved in such terrorism?

Let's stop turning around the truth: Westerners are guilty of state sponsored terrorism, and Islamists are guilty of jihadi terrorism. The only solution is for Westerners to stop meddling in other people's countries, and for Muslims to reform their religion and get rid of the violent components. If both sides committed to this, there wouldn't be a need for immigration in the first place.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Should I laugh or roll my eyes?

People are being literally terrorized to speak the truth. God forbid you point out some inconvenient reality. You'd end up losing your job or something. If the issue really is that "the humanitarian component of immigration is not well managed" how come it's only, or mostly, Muslim immigrants involved in such terrorism?

Let's stop turning around the truth: Westerners are guilty of state sponsored terrorism, and Islamists are guilty of jihadi terrorism. The only solution is for Westerners to stop meddling in other people's countries, and for Muslims to reform their religion and get rid of the violent components. If both sides committed to this, there wouldn't be a need for immigration in the first place.
    120% true.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Ktir mtawleen belon hal Australians.