• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Australian Immigration MP: "Accepting Lebanese Muslims in the country was a big mistake"

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you keep Lebanese in Lebanon, they would fight each other everytime they see each other.

• Advertisement
  • Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    God save the peaceful and law-abiding Lebanese Christians in Australia.:lol:

Eddie Obeid, a Lebanese-Australian politician, is sentenced to five years in jail for misconduct in public office.

Chanklish

Chanklish

As opposed to Lebanese Christian immigrants who pillage the riches of Africa and run mafias in Brazil?

Funny the admin chose to delete my answer because they thought it's off-topic, but are fine with your deliberately racist comment.
    Congo DRC one of the largest countries in Africa has less than 5% Christian Lebanese immigrants .. business intelligence and monetary gain are not pillaging
    also can you prove the whole brazil mafia thingy ? are you watching fast and furious or something ?

Chanklish

Chanklish

well, is it the first time, i say the truth ???

yes dear, kamashtene
    well , up to 80% of sunnis and a solid 40% of shias are pro sharia, hence pro terrorists
    i dont think DA , will dispute such facts

@Dark Angel
    shia are even more extreme than sunnis ..but now they are hiding it for political gain .. check their communities you will find out

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    God save the peaceful and law-abiding Lebanese Christians in Australia.:lol:

Eddie Obeid, a Lebanese-Australian politician, is sentenced to five years in jail for misconduct in public office.
    your logic is full of what is called 'anecdotes', for example when we say that all shia in lebanon are pro HA, you come up and say 'well, i have a friend whose is shiite and not pro HA'; this is called an anecdote , or refered to as anecdotal evidence ..., when we say ALL most of the time it means "MOST OF", so when we say all lebanese christians in australia are law abiding citizens we mean "MOST OF", your logic is flawed and childish

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    your logic is full of what is called 'anecdotes', for example when we say that all shia in lebanon are pro HA, you come up and say 'well, i have a friend whose is shiite and not pro HA'; this is called an anecdote , or refered to as anecdotal evidence ..., when we say ALL most of the time it means "MOST OF", so when we say all lebanese christians in australia are law abiding citizens we mean "MOST OF", your logic is flawed and childish
    So if a bunch of Lebanese Muslims committed rape in Australia, does that make all Lebanese Muslims in Australia rapists?
    And you say MY logic is flawed and childish?

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    So if a bunch of Lebanese Muslims committed rape in Australia, does that make all Lebanese Muslims in Australia rapists?
    And you say MY logic is flawed and childish?
    of course not, this thread isnt about rape anyway !!
    I understand were your comming from to be honest , a shia born atheist ,i notice that you always try to include every lebanese sect in your criticism when most of the time it isnt the case ; hence you use your anecdotal evidence, you are similar to jame3et kellon ye3ne kellon, i understand that you still hold some empathy towards your original religion but that doesnt have to make you compensate by including everyone when anything wrong happens , christians are flawd of course, but there are some problem issues and phenomenones that are exclusive to the muslim sects , in lebanon for example drug dealing is for the most part done by shiites , car theft is mostly by shiites and to some extent northern dwealing sunnies, terrorism is exclusive to the sunni sect for example ...it doesnt make you a better atheist to bring along christians with everything

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    of course not, this thread isnt about rape anyway !!
    I understand were your comming from to be honest , a shia born atheist, I notice that you always try to include every lebanese sect in your criticism when most of the time it isnt the case ; hence you use your anecdotal evidence, you are similar to jame3et kellon ye3ne kellon, i understand that you still hold some empathy towards your original religion but that doesnt have to make you compensate by including everyone when anything wrong happens , christians are flawd of course, but there are some problem issues and phenomenones that are exclusive to the muslim sects , in lebanon for example drug dealing is for the most part done by shiites , car theft is mostly by shiites and to some extent northern dwealing sunnies, terrorism is exclusive to the sunni sect for example ...it doesnt make you a better atheist to bring along christians with everything
    I do not hold any empathy towards Islam. In fact, I despise all religions.
    But having been around Muslim friends and family, I know that not all of them are lunatic enough to follow Sharia law. Just like not all Christians are crazy enough to believe that adulterers must be stoned to death, as stated in Leviticus 20:10.

This threat is clearly aimed at Sunnis, since they make up the majority of Lebanese Muslims in Australians.

Had I been biased towards my original sect, as you claim, I wouldn't be here standing up for Sunnis.
    Being an atheist makes you at equal distance from all religions, including the one you were born into.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Soon in Australia the muslim Lebanese will outnumber the christian ones. It is a 45/55 ratio currently. It is hard know for a christian to come to the country if he/she have not married an Australian citizen. Also the church in Lebanon makes it harder for visas etc to be handed out.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Soon in Australia the muslim Lebanese will outnumber the christian ones. It is a 45/55 ratio currently. It is hard know for a christian to come to the country if he/she have not married an Australian citizen. Also the church in Lebanon makes it harder for visas etc to be handed out.
    lol, 7atta bi Australia 3am tetkhana2ou 3al numbers? o_O

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

lol, 7atta bi Australia 3am tetkhana2ou 3al numbers? o_O
    La2. Li 3amb2oulo eno sar fi ktir islam houne kameina. :D
    And soon they will be more than the christian ones. Just for those who thought that immigration was exclusively christian.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    La2. Li 3amb2oulo eno sar fi ktir islam houne kameina. :D
    And soon they will be more than the christian ones. Just for those who thought that immigration was exclusively christian.
    Or maybe just to know why among all Lebanese expatriates, only in Australia they have bad image... does it have to do with religious distribution 50/50? Not as 80/20 Christians in most cases ;)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Or maybe just to know why among all Lebanese expatriates, only in Australia they have bad image... does it have to do with religious distribution 50/50? Not as 80/20 Christians in most cases ;)
    You will be surprised to know that those who left Lebanon are 60% muslim compared to 40% christian.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Lah lah lah ya mawlena! :cigar:

Sydney Islamic leader 'shares images of women at airport' | Daily Mail Online

'I swear to Allah, no bra': Sydney sheikh 'took sneaky images' of women at airport and uploaded them to his followers on WhatsApp with lewd and mocking comments
    • Sheikh Zaid Alsalami is involved with Nabi Akram Islamic Centre in Granville
    • A phone belonging to the imam from Sydney's west posted WhatsApp images
    • They featured body shots of women at the airport along with sleazy comments
    • The WhatsApp message in his number remarked on the appearance of women
    • The group messages included 'no bra' and 'everyone was looking at her'

An Islamic sheikh in Sydney's west allegedly took invasive pictures of random women at an airport before uploading them to social media with mocking and sleazy comments.

Sheikh Zaid Alsalami, a Shia imam who has previously travelled to Iran for religious instruction, shared an image of a woman in a low-cut top, taken from behind, on WhatsApp.

'I arrived. This was her. Walahi. No bra,' he said, using the Arabic term for 'I swear to Allah'.

However, the sheikh declined to say if he or someone else took the images, even though the WhatsApp messages featured his mobile number.

'I don't really know if I took that or not. What's wrong with someone taking a picture like that? I don't understand,' he told Daily Mail Australia.

Sheikh Zaid, from the Nabi Akram Islamic Centre in Granville, then told his followers in the WhatsApp post he needed to hold his prayer beads to control himself.

'Everyone was looking at her. Probably saying how lucky I was,' he said.

'I was holding my misbaha the whole time.'

In another message featuring images of a woman's legs, Sheikh Zaid described another woman as being 'mutt-able'.

Muta is the term for a temporary marriage in Islam, which can also mean prostitution.

Sheikh Zaid, is also married with children, which could suggest he is advocating polygamy.

The religious leader declined to say if he took the images and posted them to WhatsApp.

'I don't understand why you're calling me and asking me about something which I think you wish to incriminate me with,' he said.

However, he didn't discount someone else posting the images from his phone.

'Actually, I would trust my phone with random people. I have no problem with that,' he said.

Sheikh Zaid also uploaded a selfie of himself next to a scantily-clad Victoria's Secret model post at Sydney airport.

In 2015, Sheikh Zaid took 44 people from Australia to the theocratic Islamic Republic of Iran.

They visited the city of Qom to have Islamic lessons at Al-Mustafa International University.

Sheikh Zaid has also posed in pictures next to a poster of Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Khomenei and the flag of Lebanese terror group Hezbollah, which is banned in Australia.

In another message obtained by Daily Mail Australia, Sheikh Zaid threatened to curse a man's family and ruin his life through a divine prayer known as dua.

'I will do dua against you tonight for what you have accused me,' he said.

The sheikh's Facebook page also features bizarre videos instructing young men and girls on how to dress.

In one video posted in 2016, he squeezes the biceps of a man in a tight, pink shirt and touches his chest hair.

‘We look at the colour choice for example, I’m very sure there would have been other types of colours that were available but nowadays we see a lot of our boys wearing feminine colours,' he said.

'And we have the big problem of the open-chest syndrome where a person wants to show his masculinity by those hairs.

‘These nice muscles are also shown because of how tight the T-shirt is. And we can’t overlook how he’s wearing some designer underwear, probably some Calvin Klein or Lacoste,' he later said while lifting the man's shirt.

Another video features a young girl wearing different hijabs, and a scene where she is wearing lots of make-up.

‘This is the Kardashian, fashionista, Paris runway type of hijab,' he said.

‘And we could probably say that she is putting Kardashian to shame with the amount of cake-face makeup that she has on and all the accessories.'

In another disturbing video featuring a shirtless boy, the sheikh points to a fake tattoo written in marker of the word 'Hezbollah' - a Lebanese terror group which is banned in Australia.

'He's a loyal supporter of Hezbollah but at the same time he also has the complexity of wanting to be gangster and a thug person,' he said.

The sheikh has on his Facebook page an image of himself posing with the Hezbollah flag in 2006, during the Lebanese terror group's war with Israel.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

'I swear to Allah, no bra': Sydney sheikh 'took sneaky images' of women at airport and uploaded them to his followers on WhatsApp with lewd and mocking comments

An Islamic sheikh in Sydney's west allegedly took invasive pictures of random women at an airport before uploading them to social media with mocking and sleazy comments.

Sheikh Zaid Alsalami, a Shia imam who has previously travelled to Iran for religious instruction, shared an image of a woman in a low-cut top, taken from behind, on WhatsApp.

'I arrived. This was her. Walahi. No bra,' he said, using the Arabic term for 'I swear to Allah'.

However, the sheikh declined to say if he or someone else took the images, even though the WhatsApp messages featured his mobile number.

'I don't really know if I took that or not. What's wrong with someone taking a picture like that? I don't understand,' he told Daily Mail Australia.

Sheikh Zaid, from the Nabi Akram Islamic Centre in Granville, then told his followers in the WhatsApp post he needed to hold his prayer beads to control himself.

In another message featuring images of a woman's legs, Sheikh Zaid described another woman as being 'mutt-able'.

Muta is the term for a temporary marriage in Islam, which can also mean prostitution.

Sheikh Zaid, is also married with children, which could suggest he is advocating polygamy.

The religious leader declined to say if he took the images and posted them to WhatsApp.

'I don't understand why you're calling me and asking me about something which I think you wish to incriminate me with,' he said.

'Actually, I would trust my phone with random people. I have no problem with that,' he said.

Sheikh Zaid also uploaded a selfie of himself next to a scantily-clad Victoria's Secret model post at Sydney airport.

In 2015, Sheikh Zaid took 44 people from Australia to the theocratic Islamic Republic of Iran.

They visited the city of Qom to have Islamic lessons at Al-Mustafa International University.

Sheikh Zaid has also posed in pictures next to a poster of Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Khomenei and the flag of Lebanese terror group Hezbollah, which is banned in Australia.

In another message obtained by Daily Mail Australia, Sheikh Zaid threatened to curse a man's family and ruin his life through a divine prayer known as dua.

The sheikh's Facebook page also features bizarre videos instructing young men and girls on how to dress.

In one video posted in 2016, he squeezes the biceps of a man in a tight, pink shirt and touches his chest hair.

‘We look at the colour choice for example, I’m very sure there would have been other types of colours that were available but nowadays we see a lot of our boys wearing feminine colours,' he said.

'And we have the big problem of the open-chest syndrome where a person wants to show his masculinity by those hairs.

‘These nice muscles are also shown because of how tight the T-shirt is. And we can’t overlook how he’s wearing some designer underwear, probably some Calvin Klein or Lacoste,' he later said while lifting the man's shirt.

Another video features a young girl wearing different hijabs, and a scene where she is wearing lots of make-up.

‘And we could probably say that she is putting Kardashian to shame with the amount of cake-face makeup that she has on and all the accessories.'

In another disturbing video featuring a shirtless boy, the sheikh points to a fake tattoo written in marker of the word 'Hezbollah' - a Lebanese terror group which is banned in Australia.

'He's a loyal supporter of Hezbollah but at the same time he also has the complexity of wanting to be gangster and a thug person,' he said.

The sheikh has on his Facebook page an image of himself posing with the Hezbollah flag in 2006, during the Lebanese terror group's war with Israel.

zamat bi richo. The sight of a woman's bare back have struck dead many innocent and unprotected sheikhs before him, bass al7amdulliha he held his messba7a.

Why do you get the impression that his body is more "masmoom" over having to restrict his rape instincts, than anything else?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

mawlana mhahajj
    mnei7 ma akhad shi 6-7 mrlrk yameen, wa saba shi 12 jarye

L

Libanes

muslims in general and Lebanese ones in particular
    dindt go to a place that they dindt leave a mark, a disastrous impression

majbouleen bel terror, crookery, stealing, horror, inhuman treatments of others, oppressive practices towards their females, drug pushing, illegal trades

I WOULD mention too, that THE SHIA ARENT this way , BUT they too, are a minority among the muslims
    add to that 20% of sunnis are decent progressives, but what can they do ??
    There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world - there is a small minority who are terrorists and the irony is Saudi Arabia, the number 1 purveyor and financier of terrorism and terrorist ideology is the BEST FRIEND of the so-called Christian world (you want to generalize Muslims so I'll use your logic/language) - how does that make you feel? How does it make you feel knowing that France, the US, and the so-called Christian world are in love with the very sources of terrorism that you rightfully criticize?