Australian Immigration MP: "Accepting Lebanese Muslims in the country was a big mistake"

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Its not the action of a few. I live in Australia in Sydney to be exact where most Lebanese are present. their way of life is different. they still live as if back home but with extra cash in their pocket. :)
They hate this country and decide they want to stay in it due to gov handouts.
I was born in Sydney too. A lot of the lebs in Sydney are a disgrace whether Muslim or Christian - you know for a fact how much of the drug trade was controlled by the Christian Lebanese in Sydney, moreso by Muslims now because there are more Muslim Lebanese in Sydney now. You see the bikies in Sydney are also influenced heavily by Lebanese who are Muslim or Christians. Those who live off the dole, many are Muslim, but get your head out of your ass coz non Muslims do it too. As for the terrorist inclined, look no further than the wahabi bastion in western Sydney. The government allows these cockroaches to roam. Are all Muslims wahabi? No. There are very well educated Australians of Lebanese heritage who are Muslim, obey the law, and are successful. The media wants to sell papers to the sheep. And instead of backing each other up, we see spineless Lebanese who feel superior to others...tfeh

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

I was born in Sydney too. A lot of the lebs in Sydney are a disgrace whether Muslim or Christian - you know for a fact how much of the drug trade was controlled by the Christian Lebanese in Sydney, moreso by Muslims now because there are more Muslim Lebanese in Sydney now. You see the bikies in Sydney are also influenced heavily by Lebanese who are Muslim or Christians. Those who live off the dole, many are Muslim, but get your head out of your ass coz non Muslims do it too. As for the terrorist inclined, look no further than the wahabi bastion in western Sydney. The government allows these cockroaches to roam. Are all Muslims wahabi? No. There are very well educated Australians of Lebanese heritage who are Muslim, obey the law, and are successful. The media wants to sell papers to the sheep. And instead of backing each other up, we see spineless Lebanese who feel superior to others...tfeh
    Thanks for your post :)
    The christians used to do it in 80s and 90s and its the muslims turn. The government should cut the dole and then we will see where these rats go to.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Deport ALL Lebanese from Australia -- that is how to stop terrorism. No more PC bullshit.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It is so ridiculous in this country that there is muslim schools. You come to this country you should be going to the schools that are available in this country. This islamic circulum in Australia is pure crap. I saw people wearing school uniforms with names like Mehdi and other islamic naming on them. The state supports these schools and knows nothing about what is happening in them.

With the video above the students should be expelled. The issue is that here people need to attend school until they are 15-16. Teachers cant just expel them.

Last edited:
    Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is so ridiculous in this country that there is muslim schools. You come to this country you should be going to the schools that are available in this country. This islamic circulum in Australia is pure crap. I saw people wearing school uniforms with names like Mehdi and other islamic naming on them. The state supports these schools and knows nothing about what is happening in them.

With the video above the students should be expelled. The issue is that here people need to attend school until they are 15-16. Teachers cant just expel them.
    Would you oppose Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, and Sikh schools too?

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Instead of trying to throw Lebanese Christians under the bus saying they are just as 'bad' as the Leb Muslims in Australia, what you really should be worrying is that despite being only 1/5 of the Muslim population in Australia, Lebanese Muslims are responsible for almost 70% of the terrorist related activities there. Now are all Lebanese Muslims in Australia terrorists? No of course, but you can't deny there's a pattern and that they are EXTREMELY overrepresented.

No, Lebanese Christians don't have a bad reputation at all in Australia (nor in any other country), they are completely integrated and just seen as Australian by now. But when talking about Lebanese, Australians make a clear distinction between Muslims and Christians. You can see that for instance when an Australia news channel reporting some terrorist or criminal activity involving a Lebanese, they always specify 'Lebanese-Muslim', never just 'Lebanese'. And this is something that doesn't really happen at all in other countries, where Christians usually make up 80% of all the Lebanese, so the Lebanese community in such countries is naturally seen as one. But since the proportion of Leb Muslims in Australia is much greater than other countries, and people are more used to them, the distinction is always made.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Would you oppose Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, and Sikh schools too?
    When you come to a country you should integrate in the country. You should go to its schools, you should learn its culture. There are some that have been here for 40 years and they don't know how to speak English. This is mainly in the muslim population.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Instead of trying to throw Lebanese Christians under the bus saying they are just as 'bad' as the Leb Muslims in Australia, what you really should be worrying is that despite being only 1/5 of the Muslim population in Australia, Lebanese Muslims are responsible for almost 70% of the terrorist related activities there. Now are all Lebanese Muslims in Australia terrorists? No of course, but you can't deny there's a pattern and that they are EXTREMELY overrepresented.

No, Lebanese Christians don't have a bad reputation at all in Australia (nor in any other country), they are completely integrated and just seen as Australian by now. But when talking about Lebanese, Australians make a clear distinction between Muslims and Christians. You can see that for instance when an Australia news channel reporting some terrorist or criminal activity involving a Lebanese, they always specify 'Lebanese-Muslim', never just 'Lebanese'. And this is something that doesn't really happen at all in other countries, where Christians usually make up 80% of all the Lebanese, so the Lebanese community in such countries is naturally seen as one. But since the proportion of Leb Muslims in Australia is much greater than other countries, and people are more used to them, the distinction is always made.
    I'm not throwing anyone under the bus, Christian lebs or Muslim lebs are lebs in my eyes, ma7ada a7san mn 7ada. Get off your high horse. You obviously got no clue about Australia nor the Lebanese there. Law abiding Lebanese Muslims are the first to cop it from the trashy Lebanese Muslims in Sydney because they get smeared with a stereotype. There's Lebanese Muslims doctors, lawyers, police officers, life savers etc..I can pull out hundreds of articles on Lebanese Christians in Australia that are an embarrassment to our people too. But the media in Australia doesn't go out of their way to say Charbel the rapist is a Lebanese Maronite...they don't hold back when the rapists name is Bilal to say he's Lebanese Muslim. Head in the sand champ....

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

When you come to a country you should integrate in the country. You should go to its schools, you should learn its culture. There are some that have been here for 40 years and they don't know how to speak English. This is mainly in the muslim population.
    Where on earth do you live in Australia? Mainly Muslim population that don't speak English? There are some Christian's too...and Hindus...and yali baddak yeh. What a laughable and ignorant comment.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Where on earth do you live in Australia? Mainly Muslim population that don't speak English? There are some Christian's too...and Hindus...and yali baddak yeh. What a laughable and ignorant comment.
    I live in Sydney in Parramatta to be exact. It is not ignorant. We are talking about the Lebanese people here not other groups. There are alot of Lebanese muslims here that don't know how to speak English. Am I the ignorant or the one who didn't learn the language although they have been here for 40 years?

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

I live in Sydney in Parramatta to be exact. It is not ignorant. We are talking about the Lebanese people here not other groups. There are alot of Lebanese muslims here that don't know how to speak English. Am I the ignorant or the one who didn't learn the language although they have been here for 40 years?
    It's a pure stereotype. Yes, there's Lebanese Muslims who have been in Australia for 40 years and dont speak English properly. There's many Lebanese Christian's who don't speak English properly too. A lot of my Lebanese friends are Christian and their parents have the same broken English as any other Lebanese Muslim parent, so 7ajak falsafeh w tofnees. The hardcore Lebanese wahabi scum in Liverpool and bankstown speak English like me and you, does that mean they're integrating and following the law of the country? No.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It's a pure stereotype. Yes, there's Lebanese Muslims who have been in Australia for 40 years and dont speak English properly. There's many Lebanese Christian's who don't speak English properly too. A lot of my Lebanese friends are Christian and their parents have the same broken English as any other Lebanese Muslim parent, so 7ajak falsafeh w tofnees. The hardcore Lebanese wahabi scum in Liverpool and bankstown speak English like me and you, does that mean they're integrating and following the law of the country? No.
    Are you saying to me that the muslims integrate within Australian society the same as the christians? enta 7aj tetfalsaf and come down to earth will you. The christians come here follows the laws of this country and mostly work unlike the muslims who mostly have 10 children and live off the dole.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Are you saying to me that the muslims integrate within Australian society the same as the christians? enta 7aj tetfalsaf and come down to earth will you. The christians come here follows the laws of this country and mostly work unlike the muslims who mostly have 10 children and live off the dole.
    I'm not saying there's no issue in the Lebanese Muslim community. There definitely is an issue, but this issue isn't something you throw a blanket over all Lebanese Muslims with. If your talking about the Lebanese wahabis, ok, the Lebanese hezb el tehrir, then ok. Otherwise, the general Lebanese Muslim population have no issues with integration, respecting the law, paying their taxes and being proud to be Australian. You're the one generalizing buddy... Lak habibe if there's a Lebanese Muslim living off the dole with 10 kids or is a criminal he can go screw himself and deserves to be deported...the same applies to any Lebanese criminal regardless of their faith. Take yourself to silverwater jail bud, you'll see it's not only Lebanese of the Muslim faith giving the lebs a bad name...it's people of your ilk who, instead of looking at decent Lebanese Muslims as partners, you label them all as scum because of the actions of some. Weak, gutless, and outright sectarian.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I'm not saying there's no issue in the Lebanese Muslim community. There definitely is an issue, but this issue isn't something you throw a blanket over all Lebanese Muslims with. If your talking about the Lebanese wahabis, ok, the Lebanese hezb el tehrir, then ok. Otherwise, the general Lebanese Muslim population have no issues with integration, respecting the law, paying their taxes and being proud to be Australian. You're the one generalizing buddy... Lak habibe if there's a Lebanese Muslim living off the dole with 10 kids or is a criminal he can go screw himself and deserves to be deported...the same applies to any Lebanese criminal regardless of their faith. Take yourself to silverwater jail bud, you'll see it's not only Lebanese of the Muslim faith giving the lebs a bad name...it's people of your ilk who, instead of looking at decent Lebanese Muslims as partners, you label them all as scum because of the actions of some. Weak, gutless, and outright sectarian.
    If you are not those scum muslims who you are talking about why are you getting offended?
    Second, I speak what I see. When one talks it doesn't mean that the whole population is like that but most of them are. Don't feel angry I know your a shia but the majority of the muslims in Australia in sunni and mostly from the North. When Australia opened its doors to the sunni in the 1990s the filth and extremists from the North came here hence you have problems. Most of those from El Minieh and Dinnieh are here. Those areas in Lebanon have no more people. I know exactly what I am talking about so save me the rubbish.

As for the jails yeah go and see them. You see the Lebanese population in Australia is 2% and you see the jails have 30% from the Lebanese population. So you tell me about weak, gutless and outright sectarian. That is the truth. Go read and then tell me about Silverwater.

Sydney jails ready to explode: Lockdown as weapons foundand Muslim prayers banned
    No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Goulburn Jail prison riot sparked by Muslim inmates shouting 'Allah Akbar' days after terror raids | Daily Mail Online

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

If you are not those scum muslims who you are talking about why are you getting offended?
    Second, I speak what I see. When one talks it doesn't mean that the whole population is like that but most of them are. Don't feel angry I know your a shia but the majority of the muslims in Australia in sunni and mostly from the North. When Australia opened its doors to the sunni in the 1990s the filth and extremists from the North came here hence you have problems. Most of those from El Minieh and Dinnieh are here. Those areas in Lebanon have no more people. I know exactly what I am talking about so save me the rubbish.

As for the jails yeah go and see them. You see the Lebanese population in Australia is 2% and you see the jails have 30% from the Lebanese population. So you tell me about weak, gutless and outright sectarian. That is the truth.
    Stereotyping is weak. Yes there's an issue which needs to be tackled by the Muslims. However although there's scum, there's also a large number of well educated, decent law abiding Muslims - if you deny this your denying reality.

I'm well aware that the civil war brought with it a lot of khara to Australia. Lots of warlords and criminals from Lebanon came here - from Dinnieh to Bcharre, Muslim AND Christian. It's not about me being Shia. I'll defend a Lebanese Sunni Christian Derzi or Alawi and won't differentiate. But call a spade a spade. There's good and bad in all sects.

You don't know what ur talking about, coz if u do go to silverwater jail you'll see that there's Lebanese Muslims and Christians. And that's the point, whether they're Muslim or Christian, they're wasakh. Wahabis teach their people not to integrate, so if you have a bone to pick, pick it with the wahabis because they're the real problem.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

As for the jails yeah go and see them. You see the Lebanese population in Australia is 2% and you see the jails have 30% from the Lebanese population. So you tell me about weak, gutless and outright sectarian. That is the truth. Go read and then tell me about Silverwater.

Sydney jails ready to explode: Lockdown as weapons foundand Muslim prayers banned
    No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Goulburn Jail prison riot sparked by Muslim inmates shouting 'Allah Akbar' days after terror raids | Daily Mail Online
    Your article proves my point. The muslims in supermax are all wahabi....

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Stereotyping is weak. Yes there's an issue which needs to be tackled by the Muslims. However although there's scum, there's also a large number of well educated, decent law abiding Muslims - if you deny this your denying reality.

I'm well aware that the civil war brought with it a lot of khara to Australia. Lots of warlords and criminals from Lebanon came here - from Dinnieh to Bcharre, Muslim AND Christian. It's not about me being Shia. I'll defend a Lebanese Sunni Christian Derzi or Alawi and won't differentiate. But call a spade a spade. There's good and bad in all sects.

You don't know what ur talking about, coz if u do go to silverwater jail you'll see that there's Lebanese Muslims and Christians. And that's the point, whether they're Muslim or Christian, they're wasakh. Wahabis teach their people not to integrate, so if you have a bone to pick, pick it with the wahabis because they're the real problem.
    Ya 5ayye I am not saying there isn't christian wasakh also. I never said there wasn't. I know what Australia brought onto it's lands. What I am saying that out of the 500K Lebanese muslims in Australia you will find the majority on the dole and working for cash money. You will see a large amount in jails, drugs, etc etc etc. They are no more than 1% of the population and you see that some jails have 30% muslim rates. walaw!
    This is the truth. The christian side there are also but mostly they are educated, go to Uni, find a job and settle down. There are some shitholes yeh there is that is in every community.

You find the Governor of NSW or some MPs in Parliament from the christian community back home so there is no comparison.

Last edited:
    !Aoune32

!Aoune32

Your article proves my point. The muslims in supermax are all wahabi....
    chou ya3ne wahabi? These people are sunnis from the North. Chou the North saret kella wahhabi halla2? These are Lebanese muslim people from overseas or born here. mabada hal 2ade!