Baabda gathering in support of President Michael Aoun 03/11/2019

Weezy

Weezy

But GMA got 29 MP from all over Lebanon... lets make a new Election tanshouf shou el essa.. shou ra2yak?!!

Eh and ...Hariri got 17... ya haram....
gma didn’t get 29 mps enough with this lie

29 MPs include: Tashnag, Ersalan, Michel Mouawad, Frem and Roukouz. These are not FPMers, and the last two are no longer part of the 29 block

Hariri got 20

• Advertisement
  • Weezy

Weezy

But GMA got 29 MP from all over Lebanon... lets make a new Election tanshouf shou el essa.. shou ra2yak?!!

Eh and ...Hariri got 17... ya haram....
    I’m very curious to see how the next elections will pound bassils ass. He can kiss the Sunni votes in batron goodbye

R

Ralph N

I’m very curious to see how the next elections will pound bassils ass. He can kiss the Sunni votes in batron goodbye
    Me tooo especially about Jumblat and Geagea and Hariri....

U

unitedlb

Sunnis comprise 6.11% of the voters in Batroun, or approximately 1941 votes out of the 31763 people who voted. Assuming that 100% of them voted for Bassil, we subtract this from his total of 12269 to get 10328. Let's then give this entire amount to Butros Harb. This increases his tally from 6155 to 8096. Butros still falls 2231 votes short. Please note that this assumes that 100% of Sunnis voted for Gebran and that this entire 100% will all shift to Butros Harb, and he still falls 2231 votes short.

Shoushou

Shoushou

Legendary Member
    Time have proven that the only way with the warlords is a fight till the end ............till death.
    Decent citizens and parties can't coexist with the warlords and militiamen.
    Now is the opportunity to hit and hit hard on all levels.
    If HA is really supporting FPM in this battle I believe nothing will stop them even if this will lead to burning Berri/Jumblat/G3g3/Rifi/Sanyoura....etc to ashes.
    tawwel belak,
    also some revolutionists said crap
    just laugh and don't lose the big picture
    Only some? wlak all the keyboard revolutionists here, write only crap. If you want to answer them, you have to lower your level

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    MUST WATCH

probably one of the best videos he has ever made.
    usually they are about trolling, but this one makes sense.

I want to add important point, which I already evoked, but as usual jame3et el lyamoun, goes hush.
    Aljadeed pointed to a corruption case of the khezmatchi rabib el nizam el amni el loubnani el souri Salim Jreysati.
    They showed him account in Switzerland containing 1.5million USD which he couldn't justify.
    @loubnaniTO says "he is caught red handed"
    So naturally this question follows:
    what Bassil is going to do about it ? he who claims to be clean and above any suspicion, a guy from his inner circle has a fishy case.
    I am not saying at this moment that Bassil is involved, there are cases where the inner circle can be corrupt without the knowledge of the leader
    (it happened with Jérôme Cahuzac under François Hollande)
    How can CLEAN people trust HIM if he does not take action ?
    where is Ghada Aoun ?

I have said many times reformists lead by example, and there is nothing that Bassil does that sets the good example.
    To have lebanese in lebanon follow him does not surprise me, but those lebanese who work and live in the west and saw how things are conducted still support this guy, is beyond my comprehension.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

I want to add important point, which I already evoked, but as usual jame3et el lyamoun, goes hush.
    Aljadeed pointed to a corruption case of the khezmatchi rabib el nizam el amni el loubnani el souri Salim Jreysati.
    They showed him account in Switzerland containing 1.5million USD which he couldn't justify.
    what Bassil is going to do about it ? he who claims to be clean and above any suspicion, a guy from his inner circle has a fishy case.
    I am not saying at this moment that Bassil is involved, there are cases where the inner circle can be corrupt without the knowledge of the leader
    where is Ghada Aoun ?

I have said many times reformists lead by example, and there is nothing that Bassil does that sets the good example.
    To have lebanese in lebanon follow him does not surprise me, but those lebanese who work and live in the west and saw how things are conducted still support this guy, is beyond my comprehension.
    He asks a very important question at the end
    What are you going to say so the people elect you?

The answer is simple:
    THIS
    1572902300232.png

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

where is Ghada Aoun ?

I agree with what you posted. Though to be fair, when i watched the full episode, Jreissati called the show, provided some clarifications, and all the panelists who were on the investigation, at the end, admitted that this was not a case of "corruption", but rather not sticking to the rules of not doing any other work while being a judge on the supreme court (he acted as a lawyer, he says he had the clearance, but they argued the law was clear).

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I agree with what you posted. Though to be fair, when i watched the full episode, Jreissati called the show, provided some clarifications, and all the panelists who were on the investigation, at the end, admitted that this was not a case of "corruption", but rather not sticking to the rules of not doing any other work while being a judge on the supreme court (he acted as a lawyer, he says he had the clearance, but they argued the law was clear).
    Though still what he claimed was illegal

He already lied in the video saying that he was not working as a lawyer
    Why should i believe him now

HE's A LIAR

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He asks a very important question at the end
    What are you going to say so the people elect you?

The answer is simple:
    THIS
    View attachment 14599
    While I agree on the message in the picture, this won't feed the lebanese , who give them jobs, healthcare, clean air, ...

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    While I agree on the message in the picture, this won't feed the lebanese , who give them jobs, healthcare, clean air, ...
    Was that why 3awnist demonstrated on Sunday ? :)

7azoura
    what do you think all remaining FPMers have in common
    You know the answer ;)

The challenge now is to preserve its existing voting base because There's no way FPM is gaining More popularity