• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Bassil and General Joseph Aoun allies or competitors for the presidency in 2022

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
33 plus 14 HA mean 47
You need 65 to get elected
So alliances are needed
LF or Berry or Future or we are f...

bro
relax
numbers means zero in lebanon and ESPEICALLY IN SUCH MATTERS, ASLAN TOO EARLY MAN, no one has time to even post about such issue
in such issues
and hesen had 40 Mps ( if they want) as if marada, qawmiye, adnan traboulsi, amal are not sarame 3end al heseb

RELAX BRO

Thawra # Furoshima

bro
relax
numbers means zero in lebanon and ESPEICALLY IN SUCH MATTERS, ASLAN TOO EARLY MAN, no one has time to even post about such issue
in such issues
and hesen had 40 Mps ( if they want) as if marada, qawmiye, adnan traboulsi, amal are not sarame 3end al heseb

RELAX BRO
I m relaxed
Berry and Frango did not vote with HA in 2016
So alliances are needed
Best to remain friends with Harriri better than to lick Berry ass by accepting his electoral law of 1 district as price for his support
And thus we F.. Hakim

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
I m relaxed
So alliances are needed
Best to remain friends with Harriri

Hariri has no honor
See after 10 years of constant insults from FPM he voted Aoun President just to safeguard himself PM

Now he’s taking selfies with the Saudis who had him hostage and humiliated him on international tv by forcing him to resign against his will LOL

I think he’ll sell himself again to the highest bidder (Bassil) next Presidential elections if we promise him PM again

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
جعجع: ما للمسيحيين للمسيحيين وليس لباسيل والحل الأفضل هو الوصول الى آلية واضحة للتعيينات على أن يغلب مبدأ الكفاءة

whewre were you when muslims had our shares
now you talk ya wesekeh once tayyar liberated the posts
aslan 7ajmak 25% , take it or leave it

te3yinat will happen and tayayr will take majority of christian posts....

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I m relaxed
So alliances are needed
Best to remain friends with Harriri better than to lick Berry ass by accepting his electoral law of 1 district as price for his support
And thus we F.. Hakim

it was orchestrated
but if hesbe needed their votes
kano metel la kjlab voted GENERAL

enssa
at the end,

hariri will go fr the strongest in Christians, same as heseb allah

politics has no friends nor enemies

if GB is strong enough christan wise, he has the highest chance

Thawra # Furoshima

Hariri has no honor
See after 10 years of constant insults from FPM he voted Aoun President just to safeguard himself PM

Now he’s taking selfies with the Saudis who had him hostage and humiliated him on international tv by forcing him to resign against his will LOL

I think he’ll sell himself again to the highest bidder (Bassil) next Presidential elections if we promise him PM again
Ok great let get his support
I agree with you
He need us but I prefer him to Berry

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
ma 7ayshoufouwa tnaynetoun​
Center alignment?
D8yv3HsXsAIFFvM.jpg

Thawra # Furoshima

7AF85CFA-4B37-47D6-86B9-2B76A39EC113.jpeg7AF85CFA-4B37-47D6-86B9-2B76A39EC113.jpegNo comment but If true President should interfere by calling Bassil and the Commander of the army and to put an end to that charade
I don’t believe it but if true this is a scandal not acceptable to show ill respect to the commander of the army
I m with Bassil for President
But against this if true
Most FPM revere the army and will not accept this

Aegon

Thats why Syria is destroyed and everyone is dying. Your probably an SSNP member to think this.

WHat do you think will ahppen when AOuns term comes to an end? It will turn into another vacancy + 3 years of deadlock with no progress.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
and ???

nothing new
they all united against Tayyar in 2018
and all been united against General since 1990

2022 tayayr will have a better alliance with heseb and will gte 32 or 33MPs even

They all united against Tayyar in 2018? Tayyar united with drug lords, mafia heads, Berri Thugs (AKA.the baltajiyeh), SSNP, and pretty much every one they could in order to win over a few votes.

You guys literally have no shame ?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
View attachment 12775View attachment 12775No comment but If true President should interfere by calling Bassil and the Commander of the army and to put an end to that charade
I don’t believe it but if true this is a scandal not acceptable to show ill respect to the commander of the army
But against this if true
Gabriel Issa lezemlo fa7s lal crusader levels 3al saree3. There's a probability he's a fake crusader. Unacceptable! :mad:

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
View attachment 12775View attachment 12775No comment but If true President should interfere by calling Bassil and the Commander of the army and to put an end to that charade
But against this if true

you believe such lies

not only he did for him a hige diunner
but also invited so many us congressman and woman

Thawra # Furoshima

you believe such lies

not only he did for him a hige diunner
but also invited so many us congressman and woman

I wrote
I don’t believe it
Happy it was not true
But if you go on Facebook it is said no meeting with expatriates for lack of time but this dinner where important people were invited
So dinner but no meeting
Anyway I think Dinner was important

Last edited:

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I wrote
I don’t believe it
Happy it was not true
But if you go on Facebook it is said no meeting with expatriates for lack of time but this dinner where important people were invited
So dinner but no meeting
Anyway I think Dinner was important

the dinner was for usa officials , which is the real reason for the trip
in attendance was the head of arms and foreign committee

no time maybe to meet lebanese expats, like he did last time

Thawra # Furoshima

هواجس» رئاسية...؟ يارات قائد الجيش تقلق باسيل «رئاسيا»... والتعيينات ملف متفجر
كتب ابراهيم ناصرالدي
Aldyaar
وفي انتظار تحديد موعد جديد لجلسة حكومية مفترضة الاسبوع المقبل اثر عودة رئيس الحكومة سعد الحريري الى بيروت تجري اتصالات سياسية حثيثة لانضاج «التعيينات»، في ظل اجواء «تهدئة» عكسها لقاء وزير الدفاع الياس بوصعب مع رئيس الحكومة قبل سفره، و«رسالة» رئيس القوات اللبنانية سمير جعجع الى رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون عبر الوزير السابق ملحم رياشي، ولم يخرق هذا الهدوء الا اشارت «تململ» برزت خلال الساعات القليلة الماضية من خلال «تسريب» مصادر نيابية مطلعة لنقاشات جرت بين اعضاء في تكتل «لبنان القوي» مع وزير الخارجية جبران باسيل الذي طرح «علامات استفهام» حول زيارات قائد الجيش جوزاف عون الخارجية، والمح الى ان ابعادها ليست عسكرية ويمكن ان تأخذ منحاً سياسياً لجهة التحضير لمرحلة الانتخابات الرئاسية المقبلة، خصوصا ان اصداء زيارته الى واشنطن والرياض عكست اهتماما اميركيا وسعوديا كبيرا بشخص قائد الجيش الذي بات يشكل تقاطعا اقليميا ودوليا لما يتمتع به ايضا من ثقة لدى الاطراف الاخرى وخصوصا حزب الله... ولان تجربة السنوات الماضية تثبت ان الخيارات الرئاسية باتت محصورة بقادة الجيش من الرئيس اميل لحود مرورا بالرئيس ميشال سليمان وصولا الى الرئيس عون، فان الوضع دفع برئيس التكتل الى طرح «هواجسه» التي ووجهت من بعض الحاضرين «بالنفي» وعدم رغبة القائد في خوض غمار السياسة، فيما عبر آخرون عن رغبتهم في عدم التوسع بطروحات مماثلة لان التيار الوطني الحر لا ينقصه فتح جبهة جديدة مع المؤسسة العسكرية التي تعتبر «ايقونة» لا يجب المس بها...