Announcements BBC Reporter requesting an interview with 3 members

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I hope she doesn't pick all 3 interviewees from me7war el mumena3a.
Most likely, this forum is mostly pro Iran and HA. It only generally represents one side of the political spectrum in Lebanon. The other side is a minority here in the forum, even though it represents at least half of the country if not more. this is why I like it here because I can discuss or more like bicker with people who most of the time have a different opinion than mine. :)

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    I vote for @JeanH
    Why don't you put a poll?
    Also what is your goal in terms of traumatizing the reporter? Would you like to make her hysterically laugh? Become paranoid? Find God? Convert? Think of the world as only Salafis and non-Salafis? Go back to the 1970s? 1860s? 1200s? or perhaps an all time favorite: 600s? Do you want to convince her she is an Arab? Or perhaps that the IDF is the biggest charity on Earth? Each has its own perfect candidate

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Most likely, this forum is mostly pro Iran and HA. It only generally represents one side of the political spectrum in Lebanon. The other side is a minority here in the forum, even though it represents at least half of the country if not more. this is why I like it here because I can discuss or more like bicker with people who most of the time have a different opinion than mine. :)
    bye3mlou hajmeh :lol:

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    bye3mlou hajmeh :lol:
    I rather wanted to let Jenna know about the sample she is selecting from so she doesn't think she is selecting from a cross section of Lebanese political views.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I rather wanted to let Jenna know about the sample she is selecting from so she doesn't think she is selecting from a cross section of Lebanese political views.
    It's funny that you guys are nagging about this when you can just contact her and do the interview! It's really not that hard! If you care about representing the "other side" here you are! So either put up or shut up!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It's funny that you guys are nagging about this when you can just contact her and do the interview! It's really not that hard! If you care about representing the "other side" here you are! So either put up or shut up!
    Yeah, right, hmmm not interested :)

Not nagging helping with some context :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Why don't you put a poll?
    Also what is your goal in terms of traumatizing the reporter? Would you like to make her hysterically laugh? Become paranoid? Find God? Convert? Think of the world as only Salafis and non-Salafis? Go back to the 1970s? 1860s? 1200s? or perhaps an all time favorite: 600s? Do you want to convince her she is an Arab? Or perhaps that the IDF is the biggest charity on Earth? Each has its own perfect candidate
    Lol

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Abou Sandal @Dark Angel @Indie
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I would love to help but I can't, for multiple reasons.

Good luck Jenna, and thanks for contacting the forum!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, the jokes are funny but please keep it serious. The lady is trying to do her job, and she is showing you respect by asking for your contribution and point of view.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Hameed would be my candidate for this intview..
    Sadek the second ..
    And isabella the third sho she can ask the boxer types for her husband to whole british people .

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Hameed would be my candidate for this intview..
    Sadek the second ..
    And isabella the third sho she can ask the boxer types for her husband to whole british people .
    There are many good combinations
    Hamid, the goat, and chanklish
    Shou behon.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is the purpose of the interview? Focused on how we thoughtfully exchange on the forum and agree to disagree in a very civilized way? To talk about Lebanese politics? Something else?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is the purpose of the interview? Focused on how we thoughtfully exchange on the forum and agree to disagree in a very civilized way? To talk about Lebanese politics? Something else?
    I'm guessing the hariri thing since it was in that thread where interviews were first requested

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I can't leave you guys for few hours and you're already bringing the press all over...Lik bring Saad back Bel Awwal.