BBC Reporter requesting an interview with 3 members

manifesto

Most likely, this forum is mostly pro Iran and HA. It only generally represents one side of the political spectrum in Lebanon. The other side is a minority here in the forum, even though it represents at least half of the country if not more. this is why I like it here because I can discuss or more like bicker with people who most of the time have a different opinion than mine. :)
Does FM or LF have a forum of the caliber of Oroom.org?

• Advertisement
    I propose myself, I believe with my wits, sophisticated language, and all around charming looks and personality that I would be the ideal representative of the Lebanese population.

قلتلتها انا صحافية وبلشت صغير فوروم كان اسمي صحافية - جورناليست -وقدمت لعندن بال 2014 هني دربوني بال 2015
    بس ما جاوبتني لي؟

ما قلتلتها اني كنت مجلس ادارة الاخبار لحين عصبت من براهيم لان اطرش بال 2015
    وجوزف سماحة كان يصلحلي مقالاتي بالفوروم . عشان هيك بين ريكروتت من الفوروم للاخبار مباشرة

وما قلتلها انو اول غرام بحياتي بدا عبر الفوروم استمر 12 سنة وخربولي ياها الاقطااااااااااااااااااع

هيدا شي شخصي :p لان بنظرن انا مش قد المستوا لهوي في لي انا عملتو من هل مستوا لهوي في

طبعا ما قلتلاها بهل حالة من انا زغيرة وين بروح لابكي واني ما فيني ابكي كتير ما قلتلتا كل هودي

لان اذا ببكبي كتير ما بيسوا

Last edited:

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    قلتلتها انا صحافية وبلشت صغير فوروم كان اسمي صحافية - جورناليست -وقدمت لعندن بال 2014 هني دربوني بال 2015
    بس ما جاوبتني لي؟
    maybe because she didn't understand a word you said?