Beginner's Mafia #3 - Zodiac New years theme - Game

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
The night clouds are smudged around in the city sky leaving chemical trails.
There is a thawra outside and tires are burning. The pictures of the political leaders have been ripped from the walls, but the graffiti looks as if it is melting from all the heat and smoke.

The city lights unfold streaming down to a corpse lying dead on the pavement. Is it an accident?

She is still breathing, not quite dead yet. It's a middle-aged woman . The wheels of her scooter seem to be still running and buzzing aimlessly as she twirls helplessly bleeding to death.

It's Leila Abdel Latif. . What happened?

Have the horoscopes turned against her? Has the universal order been broken?

Or is Maggie Farah behind this?

Is it the final fitnah? Are the horoscopes going to turn against each other?

This game has 2 to 4 Mafia (evil horoscopes). And the rest being Town (good horoscopes).

It will all be played in a single thread.

I will give time to when each Day Phase starts and ends. And when the Night Phase begins.

Within the Day phase, the Town should lynch someone they suspect to be Evil by voting. I will go with a majority vote to perform the lynch.

Within the Night phase, the users should submit their night roles (if they had any) or optionally refrain from doing so. The Mafia will decide to kill one of the Town members and use their own night roles as well.

--

Players

@Omeros
@IsaBells
@loubnaniTO
@Resign
@The End
@MELF
@mike89
@Mistletos
@SeaAb
@My Moria Moon
@Dr. Eggnog
@HalaMadrid

Day Phase 1 Begins

Ends Dec 21 1am Lebanon time. (almost 2 days from now)
Can be ended at an earlier time if all votes are in.

• Advertisement
  • ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    Newcomers feel free to ask me quesitons in the PMs or ask other more experienced players here about game mechanics, etc.

Notorious

Notorious

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    The night clouds are smudged around in the city sky leaving chemical trails.
    There is a thawra outside and tires are burning. The pictures of the political leaders have been ripped from the walls, but the graffiti looks as if it is melting from all the heat and smoke.

The city lights unfold streaming down to a corpse lying dead on the pavement. Is it an accident?

She is still breathing, not quite dead yet. It's a middle-aged woman . The wheels of her scooter seem to be still running and buzzing aimlessly as she twirls helplessly bleeding to death.

It's Leila Abdel Latif. . What happened?

Have the horoscopes turned against her? Has the universal order been broken?

Or is Maggie Farah behind this?

Is it the final fitnah? Are the horoscopes going to turn against each other?

This game has 2 to 4 Mafia (evil horoscopes). And the rest being Town (good horoscopes).

It will all be played in a single thread.

I will give time to when each Day Phase starts and ends. And when the Night Phase begins.

Within the Day phase, the Town should lynch someone they suspect to be Evil by voting. I will go with a majority vote to perform the lynch.

Within the Night phase, the users should submit their night roles (if they had any) or optionally refrain from doing so. The Mafia will decide to kill one of the Town members and use their own night roles as well.

--

Players

@Omeros
    @IsaBells
    @loubnaniTO
    @Resign
    @The End
    @MELF
    @mike89
    @Mistletos
    @SeaAb
    @My Moria Moon
    @Dr. Eggnog
    @HalaMadrid

Day Phase 1 Begins
    Ends Dec 21 1am Lebanon time. (almost 2 days from now)
    Can be ended at an earlier time if all votes are in.
    That's three days from now.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @IsaBells I know what you're thinking. Don't go there. Do not lynch the dentist.
    My dear sweet dentist I am not turning against you this game I think we should focus on who killed ms Layla abdel latif and work together so we can rid our little town of the baddies

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    Forgot to mention

Do VTL <Name> (in bold)

To vote to lynch and pressure.

It's needed to put pressure on lurkers otherwise Scum can lurk around and hide.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Resign where were you, sweet boy, when Layla got murdered?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @IsaBells ... what's your last name? is it...... FARAH????

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    hmmm.. say the truth NOW.. i am a supermod and can trace your steps.. i can find out if you were in se7et el shouhada!
    I was in Kfar Rouman this evening
    Wherever the action is
    Leila fell off her scooter
    You’re wasting your time here!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I was in Kfar Rouman this evening
    Wherever the action is
    Leila fell off her scooter
    You’re wasting your time here!
    hmmmm...how did you know that?? you just said to DA today that you never spread rumours, so how do you know for sure she fell off her scooter and wasn't PUSHED...

(walla you have to always defend the THWAR!! LOL)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    hmmmm...how did you know that?? you just said to DA today that you never spread rumours, so how do you know for sure she fell off her scooter and wasn't PUSHED...

(walla you have to always defend the THWAR!! LOL)
    You watch too much OTV
    Accidents do happen you know...
    Besides if you truly believe she was murdered then you’re wasting your time with a good horoscope !

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You watch too much OTV
    Accidents do happen you know...
    Besides if you truly believe she was murdered then you’re wasting your time with a good horoscope !
    see how you spread rumours... HOW CAN I TRUST YOU!?!?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    @loubnaniTO You’re hiding something
    Don’t play the FPM game throwing the blame on a new comer newb

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @loubnaniTO You’re hiding something
    Don’t play the FPM game throwing the blame on a new comer newb
    by the end of this game... you will know that i am an open book, and you will respect my words going forward.
    i am a good horoscope! JE SUIS LOUBNANITO!