Beginner's Mafia #3 - Zodiac New years theme - Game

• Advertisement
  • loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Was that a record time/result?? only one casualty killed by Mafia... the rest was 3 out of 3.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    fecker @SeaAb claimed scorpio
    @loubnaniTO RIP you were the last to vote me
    Sting

Resign: You are Scorpio. Not known to put anything behind but seek revenge to your last breath. You are Sting X 1. If lynched during the day, you sting the last voter and kill him with you. You win with Mafia.

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    fecker @SeaAb claimed scorpio
    @loubnaniTO RIP you were the last to vote me
    Sting

Resign: You are Scorpio. Not known to put anything behind but seek revenge to your last breath. You are Sting X 1. If lynched during the day, you sting the last voter and kill him with you. You win with Mafia.
    Gg resign! Always a stress test playing mafia till the end and alone. Been there done that. 😉👍

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    @HalaMadrid
    @loubnaniTO

what skills did u have

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    @HalaMadrid
    @loubnaniTO

what skills did u have
    I'm a foot soldier in the zombie apocalypse:

While you’re alive during the Night Phase, you can choose to revive a dead player that will rise from the dead in the next day phase. But he would be revived without his previous roles.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    @The End And we were hot on Resign's trail in the first round too, right before switching to Moria. I expected he had another accomplice left, though (prime suspect was @mike89 at the time, although he played very well in retrospect!)

Great game, everyone! I was watching from the shadows and rooting for you the whole time.

@Resign Khayra bghayra. Losing both accomplices during the first round can't have been easy, but you kept everyone guessing till the end. Strong showing.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's not out of spite. You wanted to take me out, whatever the cost. You already forced my hand completely 100% and still you are dead set on taking me out. That is what mafia would do 100%.

Dont u see that?

Other than you, I am not really sure.

What am positive about:
    @SeaAb took out the mafia at the last second. Why da hell would he do that if he's mafia? I don't think someone would really plan for such a suicidal thing.

@The End is a towny

@Omeros straight on copy pasted her pm (as a nooby) it's OK I guess

@loubnaniTO who did you vote for last round? Too lazy to look it up.

@Mistletos very mysterious to me. Could be mafia instead of resign. What's suspicious to me is why he would target @SeaAb that often

Might i remind you of your strong game:

Even after strong arming me, you re not willing to think about my Strategy as a towny to save us this game
    Except I never targeted @SeaAb

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    if he didn't.... who else then took out MELF? as i said earlier, as much as id love to take credit, my attempt failed, someone else did it. If no one else claims it, shouldnt we believe him?
    Oh someone took him out alright... and I’ll tell you why: @MELF voted @SeaAb at the start and stuck with it, until the very last 30 minutes or so he suddenly switched to Moria when Moria was targeted by @The End ... I got confused and thought both @The End And @MELF were mafia and hanging up on Moria so I VTLed @The End ... when Moria turned out to be mafia, it then dawns that @MELF just ride the wave, like a true solta in this revolution, to try and escape suspicion... both he and resign were targeting @SeaAb the while time, hence my suspicion of resign

wa ktada l tawdi7