Beginner's Mafia #3 - Zodiac New years theme - Game

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
N
Town MVP goes to @SeaAb
Lead two successful lynches in Dp1 and Dp2.

@TheEnd has excellent thematic anaylsis.
@Mistletos was on spot vig.

Thanks all for playing.
Not to mention I also caught resign and made it clear

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And lol at me reading and replying at the same time! So we won :) mabrouk la lebnen!
    PS: regardless who was being lynched (except me), I still had one arrow and it was headed towards resign in night phase...

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    And lol at me reading and replying at the same time! So we won :) mabrouk la lebnen!
    PS: regardless who was being lynched (except me), I still had one arrow and it was headed towards resign in night phase...
    He wanted to target either you or Hala during the night and I was going to send you my mirror it's an action reversal, whatever the person does to you gets done to them instead. He picked Hala over you so either way if he wasn't lynched he would have died lol

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He wanted to target either you or Hala during the night and I was going to send you my mirror it's an action reversal, whatever the person does to you gets done to them instead. He picked Hala over you so either way if he wasn't lynched he would have died lol
    Wait he targeted hala? Or he was saying that?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wait he targeted hala? Or he was saying that?
    No I asked him who did he want to target had he not been lynched he said it was between you and Hala. If he targeted you and I assigned my mirror to you he dies, and if he targets Hala you successfully kill him, he said he was picking Hala over you because he thought her role was powerful but then you would have killed him. So either way, it would have resulted in a town win with extra casualties as he would have ended up dead

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    No I asked him who did he want to target had he not been lynched he said it was between you and Hala. If he targeted you and I assigned my mirror to you he dies, and if he targets Hala you successfully kill him, he said he was picking Hala over you because he thought her role was powerful but then you would have killed him. So either way, it would have resulted in a town win with extra casualties as he would have ended up dead
    Assuming i survive the day phase
    There was absolutely no benefit for me killing walidos
    We either:
    end up killing each other (i lose)
    I kill someone else, he kills me (i also lose, but

i get the chance to eliminate an important role)

I kill someone else, and he’s out of charges (i win)

i kill someone else with a powerful skill and he was out of charges (which was my gamble)

Either way, there was no benefit in killing him at night.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Assuming i survive the day phase
    There was absolutely no benefit for me killing walidos
    We either:
    Kill end up killing each other (i lose)
    I kill someone else, he kills me (i also lose, but

i get the chance to eliminate an important role)

I kill someone else, and he’s out of charges (i win)

i kill someone else with a powerful skill and he was out of charges (which was my gamble)

Either way, there was no benefit in killing him at night.
    All the roles had two charges except a few since there were more players. But that is true targeting someone else would have resulted in killing an extra townie

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Slick sob lol. The only reason i moved off of suspecting him on day 1 was bc he didn't take me out at night, even though i stuck to voting for him on day 1. I thought for sure he'd kill me at night and y'all would figure it out.

Notorious

Notorious

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think there will be no other game with such quick and high success. We killed three scum in two days with a 100% accuracy ratio. They killed one person only.

Great job guys. I really enjoyed this game a lot.

PS @Resign you did good!

PPS. Three scum voted for SeaAb day one. That was a good/risky move.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think there will be no other game with such quick and high success. We killed three scum in two days with a 100% accuracy ratio. They killed one person only.

Great job guys. I really enjoyed this game a lot.

PS @Resign you did good!

PPS. Three scum voted for SeaAb day one. That was a good/risky move.
    3772D5FC-AEFF-45A5-BBBD-B81020D13685.jpeg