• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Beginners Mafia - Game 3 - Signup thread (Newcomers welcome)

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Players:
1. Omeros
2. Isabella
3. Nito
4. Resign
5. TheEnd
6. MELF
7. Mike89
8. Mistletos

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Players:
1. Omeros
2. Isabella
3. Nito
4. Resign
5. TheEnd
6. MELF
7. Mike89
8. Mistletos
9. SeaAb

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In what? Video games? I haven't played since Doom in 1997... Between my daughters, my wife and my work, you honestly think I have time to play video games? Let's discuss this in 17 years after I retire (iza allah rad)

You're already 50 Nonan?😵
And married?😬
And with children?:oops:
Well, you sound so 33 to me.. A golden age nonetheless. May you live till your children go on retirement. :)

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You're already 50 Nonan?😵
And married?😬
And with children?:oops:
Well, you sound so 33 to me.. A golden age nonetheless. May you live till your children go on retirement. :)
I am less than 50 but more than 40... not sure how I should take the 33 though ;-)
Yes, married with two daughters... not sure what their plan is. One wants to be a chef at her sister’s farm and the sister decided to both run a farm (with my wife and I as cheap labor) and take care of dolphins... no مهندس، حكيم أو محامي. يا حصرتي... not sure I’ll ever be able to retire

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You get virtual e-money from my new currency, buttcoins.

I never buy the fish in the sea. If you could show me some and it looks smooth, shiny and solid, and you promise I'll to be able to 2esrefa bi bankak, I might consider missing my train.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am less than 50 but more than 40... not sure how I should take the 33 though ;-)
Yes, married with two daughters... not sure what their plan is. One wants to be a chef at her sister’s farm and the sister decided to both run a farm (with my wife and I as cheap labor) and take care of dolphins... no مهندس، حكيم أو محامي. يا حصرتي... not sure I’ll ever be able to retire

Take it as a compliment. The age where life energy and wisdom converge at their zenith.
Lovely family, but then no wonder, having you as husband and father..

Oh, sorry XMy if we shata7na.. waiting for you to show us some buttcoins.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
In what? Video games? I haven't played since Doom in 1997... Between my daughters, my wife and my work, you honestly think I have time to play video games? Let's discuss this in 17 years after I retire (iza allah rad)

Not a video Game, it's a forum game where you have assigned characters and have to figure out who the bad people are, it's like Cluedo except no weapon and room to figure out and no clues other than what the other people let you know but they also may be lying

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Take it as a compliment. The age where life energy and wisdom converge at their zenith.
Lovely family, but then no wonder, having you as husband and father..

Oh, sorry XMy if we shata7na.. waiting for you to show us some buttcoins.

Lol I'm signing you up anyway, mish 3a zaw2ak.

First buttcoin:
:mooning:

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Players:
1. Omeros
2. Isabella
3. Nito
4. Resign
5. TheEnd
6. MELF
7. Mike89