1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beirut gay pride 2017

Discussion in 'Lebanese Politics and Breaking News' started by eLad, May 17, 2017.

1. My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

71%
    in other words: keep living and let live. you have no other option.

2. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    You need to create a counter-culture or you'll be destroyed. Albeit not easy, since you're going against an entire apparatus.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My Moria Moon

Staff Member

71%
    Good then, the improve society project. perfect, that's an approach that also amplifies the live and let live concept, thus proving it is not that dumb a concept after all.

4. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    Nuh, Red Phoenix is in a mental clinic somewhere. He couldn't cope with the Trump betrayal :p

His fault, I warned him, Trump is a globalist and his interest lies not with the typical american (I'm still yet to witness an over-achieving billionaire who doesn't see under-achieving Joe and Jane as ants) but with the financial interests.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Isabella

Isabella The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

61%
    See that's where you're wrong he's not propagating anything these TV shows look for people like him to push ratings... Cash me outside how about dah anyone? It's like saying the Lebanese culture is everyone on malek maktabi's show! You see fucked up lebanese on that show every Wednesday ? Not sure when it's on to be honest lol

No him and others like him are not being promoted everywhere though! They bring them on to criticize them! And you and people like you, bring these people up at every occasion you get to criticize whatever movement you feel like criticizing like with the bullshit feminists and the sjws or whatever else... Mentally disturbed individuals rambling on on YouTube or a TV show or whatever represent no one but themselves

In case you're not familiar with the meme lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Muki

Muki Well-Known Member
    Orange Room Supporter

11%
    @Impera, why don't you draw the same conclusions about hetetosexuality?

• Like Like x 2
  7. My Moria Moon

Staff Member

71%
    glad you let him at least live on (since a mentally ill red would have suffered from your live but maybe_not_so_let_live for mentally ill coocoos.:blackeye:)

8. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    Live and let live is alright if you're not trying to influence others. At the most, RP will mobilize a couple of autists at 4chan, no biggie :p

9. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    Live and let live means that if you control the airwaves you can clutter the mind with any meaningless shit without the person subjected to the junk be able to judge it.

As to improve society, well yes ironically you have use the live and let live concept to be able to get through. But once you're there, you have to make sure (still on a psychological level) you don't get overthrown. Because with the live and let live concept, it's like a free market, but the most trendy, fashionable and emotional wins.

10. My Moria Moon

Staff Member

71%
    The genderless wannabe out there was not trying to influence anyone other than possibly these two

[​IMG]

11. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    Ofc not, that's why I called him and many like him, useful-idiots. Houwe ma ma3o 5abar bl 5asse. Bl nesbe la elo, this is his 5 minutes of fame. It's all about the ego for him.

12. My Moria Moon

Staff Member

71%
    bullshitters are everywhere, good luck trying to plug in all the holes they manage to get through.

13. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    That's why a scientific dictatorship under the guise of saving humanity is needed!

No just kidding. And yeah you're right about that.

14. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    No I'm familiar with her, even those who live under a rock know her. The reason of her fame (other than the cash me outsah) is her rash language, reckless behavior and her aggressive brawls with her mom. Her live videos go viral and are uploaded on multiple popular channels like WorldStarHipHop (aka the trashiest scum content you can ever watch). You'll be a fool to think kids will not try to emulate her.

15. Isabella

Isabella The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

61%
    There has been kids like her for an eternity, Ricky lake, Morey, heck even Oprah became famous because they took advantage of fucked up kids and well mentally disturbed individuals... Media is disgusting!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Muki

Muki Well-Known Member
    Orange Room Supporter

11%
    In Lebanon, it's "cash me Assad, howbow dah".

@My Moria Moon, I bet that's what Hameed says every day.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    Hameed doesn't speak English, it's the language of the imperialist crusaders.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My Moria Moon

Staff Member

71%
    A tyrant philosopher would do too.
    Not kidding.

hek shi, yea.

19. joseph_lubnan

joseph_lubnan Legendary Member

100%
    Weird dude!

I don't think coddling this moron is the right thing to do. This kid is mentally ill he needs a good doctor.

But still this doesn't contradict live and let live. My issue is not that "gays are bad" as I don't believe they are, it is rather that many want to force you to glorify and over promote their sexual preference otherwise they would label you a bigot of sort.

20. Thoma

Thoma New Member

24%
    To liken the assault on the definition of marriage to the virtue of eliminating racial segregation in social institutions (a pre-programmed motion among the internet SJWs) is to simply commit the fallacy of question begging and deceitfully hiding it in a false comparison i.e. assuming as true what one is set to prove and then illustrating the otherwise unproven point with a comparison that appeals mostly to the ignorant and the wicked. the unproven point being that: marriage != heterosexual marriage, or that marriage is, in and of itself, inherently neutral toward gender or is gengerless and that, therefore, 'heterosexual marriage' would be on par with 'whites-only marriage', 'blacks-only marriage', 'white people' vs 'black people' schools, prisons and so on and so forth. when in reality; heterosexuality is inherent to the definition of marriage - unlike racial color to the definition of school, prison, etc - simply by virtue of procreation being natural/inherent to the bonding of a male and female and this bonding being the most basic form of bonding in the human species.