Beirut gay pride 2018 suspended after leader detained by police

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I have a question about the Q :)
    How many questions would one have to ask and for how long to earn his/her/it's Q? :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Your basis is the same basis you had for that silly argument a couple of pages back not to mention you actually used the word snowflake in a serious context which comes with its own issues!

You are making a silly little comparison with LGBTQ individuals standing against islamophobia and discrimination despite the fact that Islam is the most homophobic religion on the planet, qualifying them as snowflakes, a derogatory term intended to refer to "special" individuals who cry all the time, and then comparing them to a race of superficial people in a destopian society... And then you ask why your comparison is disgusting???

You've been passing judgement on people this entire thread by limiting them to their sexual orientation and talking about how they are putting their sexuality at the forefront when in fact their sexual orientation is the only aspect you yourself are focused on and using it as an excuse to talk about morality, truth and I don't know what else you like to link into your random prejudices against people who don't see the world in the same exact way you do!

If anyone is being superficial in this thread it's you!
    impressive. still true to your long tradition of never really understanding anything. it is very obvious you have no clue what snowflake means either. so why bother, really?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Don't get me wrong. I support equal rights for everyone. I oppose propaganda and special rights and protected class arguments.

In Lebanon there are serious issues going on and the gay community deserves protection and education is needed.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Enough with the brainwash prophetic bullshit
    Those pictures are the direct result of the prophecies and obsessions of the organizations that you and your likes represent.
    all skunks have issues with what i represent, not just you :)

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    impressive. still true to your long tradition of never really understanding anything. it is very obvious you have no clue what snowflake means either. so why bother, really?
    No actually what's obvious is that you don't lol!

Anyway I'm going to leave you to go back to beating around the bush in order to hide your prejudices by avoiding answering the very direct question you were asked a while back... But of course we don't know the other side to the story lol do we

Also yes, next time please don't bother :)

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    One good thing is that these "people" don't tend to breed that much.
    here we disagree, i dont oppose gay people

around 8% of humans are gay, historically and present, and will remain so into the future, many of which are great thinkers and artists (mostly the gay male ones, lesbians tend to be hateful harpies in general)

their sexual preference is their independent decision as adults and i have no right nor business to oppose or meddle in it

My problem is with the multi colored leftists freaks running the LGBT circus who go out preaching on the rest of us a stupid sick version of homosexuality

a distinction is always to be made between the LGBT weirdos and conservative gays

LGBT claim they are the only ppl who speak in the name of and represent gay interests, but this is a blatant lie

Not only dont they speak in the name of many people with gay sexuality, they dont even come close to represent many gays or their lifestyle

Most people, gay and straight and even transgenders, are not public degenerates, and this is at odds with the leftist LGBTQ+ minority circus

I know people personally who oppose the hate, insanity and degeneracy of the LGBTQ western community

We also have public figures who oppose them who are gay, check on youtube Milo Yianopollis, David Rubin, Blairwitch, Scooby WerkStatt..

Alain Turing was the founding father of computers, and he was gay

Many people were and are gay and most are not degenerate

That is why i oppose leftists like the LGBTQ movement

The problem is their LGBTQ blue haired freaks who march in support of radical versions of islam that throws gays off buildings while in parallel making the whole gay community seem nuts and at odds with the rest of civil society

Gay prides in the west are a sh-t show, there is literally degeneracy on the streets when they happen

It has nothing to do with their gayness, and all to do with a sick demented leftist view of reality that gets a hard-on deconstructing all the tenets of western enlightenment. thats why they ally with radical islam

They represent and intersectional dildo that dreams of shattering the statues of all 'old white dead men' the thinkers and philosophers who built western society

the horrible horrible people who gave us the current civil societies

the dreaded fact based, morality based, philosophy based, economy based, merit based evil Patriarchy

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    all skunks have issues with what i represent, not just you :)
    DA, you should demand that people Questioning their religion become a protected class :) just give them and acronym and your're all set.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    No actually what's obvious is that you don't lol!

Anyway I'm going to leave you to go back to beating around the bush in order to hide your prejudices by avoiding answering the very direct question you were asked a while back... But of course we don't know the other side to the story lol do we

Also yes, next time please don't bother :)
    Point me to that question, I'll answer it. I want to help to make up for my trolling :)

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member

Two gay public figures discussing LGBTQ

Trigger Warning: Leftists dont watch this, it might shatter your delusional house of cards world view

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    Don't get me wrong. I support equal rights for everyone. I oppose propaganda and special rights and protected class arguments.

In Lebanon there are serious issues going on and the gay community deserves protection and education is needed.
    This debate was supposed to stop at condemning the cancellation of Beirut pride which was kinda arbitrary and not at all necessary....

This thread was never supposed to reach 18 pages since every single person other than @JustLeb maybe agrees that homosexual individuals deserve protection in Lebanon... However and this is a big one, these same people that agree that what happened in Lebanon is a shame insist on bringing up their opinions about homosexuality in general, hence the discussion going on.

If anything I think about 10-20 posts in total are about the actual topic lol

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This debate was supposed to stop at condemning the cancellation of Beirut pride which was kinda arbitrary and not at all necessary....

This thread was never supposed to reach 18 pages since every single person other than @JustLeb maybe agrees that homosexual individuals deserve protection in Lebanon... However and this is a big one, these same people that agree that what happened in Lebanon is a shame insist on bringing up their opinions about homosexuality in general, hence the discussion going on.

If anything I think about 10-20 posts in total are about the actual topic lol
    JustLeb catalyseur :D
    pour ceux qui ont oublié: En chimie un catalyseur est un agent qui déclenche une réaction chimique et reste intact à la fin de cette réaction :p

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    One good thing is that these "people" don't tend to breed that much.
    Really? If by “these people” you mean gay, then I’m not sure. Have you seen any studies about that? We have a gay couple friends and they have three kids. And you know, the time not spent on being scientific gives them time to want and raise kids (both are corporate lawyers btw).

But more importantly, are you asssuming that homosexuality is a hereditary condition? If not, then what does it matter if these “people” reproduce or not?

Now, this may lack precision, but should be directionally enough for you to process.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    LGBT as an organized political movement from a political stand is a bourgeois ideology ..