Beirut gay pride 2018 suspended after leader detained by police

Venomous Hummingbird

Venomous Hummingbird

Really? If by “these people” you mean gay, then I’m not sure. Have you seen any studies about that? We have a gay couple friends and they have three kids. And you know, the time not spent on being scientific gives them time to want and raise kids (both are corporate lawyers btw).

But more importantly, are you asssuming that homosexuality is a hereditary condition? If not, then what does it matter if these “people” reproduce or not?

Now, this may lack precision, but should be directionally enough for you to process.
You have misunderstood me my friend. Homosexuals cannot breed, they cannot reproduce. It is a sterile relationship. What I meant by "these people" are ideologically-possessed millennials who will do anything to feel any sense of self-worth.

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    . Homosexuals cannot breed, they cannot reproduce. It is a sterile relationship. What I meant by "these people" are ideologically-possessed millennials who will do anything to feel any sense of self-worth.
    Where do I start?

1) have you heard of in vitro? Surrogate mothers? Sperm donors? All this applies to hetero and homosexuals by the way.
    2) you are equating ideologically possessed millennial with homosexuals? What about homosexuals that are gen y, gen x? Can they reproduce?

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member

I love the fact that the leftist pride parades include children, twerking..

The dancing boys of afghanistan must be proud of their civilized western brothers..

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter

Burying the leftist narrative
    Sorry, mean el sabiye ? she does state that she’s bi sexual but only dates men even though she’s more attracted to women, that she thinks gay couples should be able to have children and live a traditional (sorry « trad”) life, that she hates gay pride parades and she hates Hillary and is a trump supporter.
    Putting aside these contradictions and inconsistencies, why again is she interesting? I just wasted 4 minutes watching an inarticulate twenty something Trump supporter... those are 4 minutes I’ll nevet get back

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry, mean el sabiye ? she does state that she’s bi sexual but only dates men even though she’s more attracted to women, that she thinks gay couples should be able to have children and live a traditional (sorry « trad”) life, that she hates gay pride parades and she hates Hillary and is a trump supporter.
    Putting aside these contradictions and inconsistencies, why again is she interesting? I just wasted 4 minutes watching an inarticulate twenty something Trump supporter... those are 4 minutes I’ll nevet get back
    She's interesting because she's good looking and fits within the incel 4chan troll narrative of leftists taking over the world

zero

zero

I love the fact that the leftist pride parades include children, twerking..

The dancing boys of afghanistan must be proud of their civilized western brothers..
    Let me guess. I dont need to watch to know islam is somehow mentioned in this video. Lauren is appealing to teenage conservatives but most knw not to take her seriously because shes a lieing ignorant girl looking to make $$.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    She's interesting because she's good looking and fits within the incel 4chan troll narrative of leftists taking over the world
    When was the last time you've been on 4chan :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let me guess. I dont need to watch to know islam is somehow mentioned in this video. Lauren is appealing to teenage conservatives but most knw not to take her seriously because shes a lieing ignorant girl looking to make $$.
    If you think young conservatives or at least non leftists are listenning to what shes saying because of her looks, then u've understood nothing of whats happening today on the internet alternative media.

IsaBells

IsaBells

Orange Room Supporter
    When was the last time you've been on 4chan :)
    Just visited now to make sure I wasn't missing a sudden influx of change, nope still the congregation place for absolute idiots, conspiracy theorists, and all kinds of other human filth. Also don't really need to visit, red phoenix provides an excellent summary in his posts every single time :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just visited now to make sure I wasn't missing a sudden influx of change, nope still the congregation place for absolute idiots, conspiracy theorists, and all kinds of other human filth. Also don't really need to visit, red phoenix provides an excellent summary in his posts every single time :)
    yea i thought so, the internet is still safe for now :)

Also prengannagant women shouldnt be lurking, stay on reddit will you :p

IsaBells

IsaBells

Orange Room Supporter
    yea i thought so, the internet is still safe for now :)

Also prengannagant women shouldnt be lurking, stay on reddit will you :p
    Reddit is not much better with the_donald, incel subs (well technically they say they're celibate on purpose but who's buying it?) And nice guy trolls :p

Also this pregnant woman is not very sensitive, if anything pregnancy made me meaner :p

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Reddit is not much better with the_donald, incel subs (well technically they say they're celibate on purpose but who's buying it?) And nice guy trolls :p

Also this pregnant woman is not very sensitive, if anything pregnancy made me meaner :p
    Yes that was the jist of it, i was asking u to remain on the pleb side of the internet :)

Prennanganacy is supposed to make u better person wtf dude..

IsaBells

IsaBells

Orange Room Supporter
    Yes that was the jist of it, i was asking u to remain on the pleb side of the internet :)

Prennanganacy is supposed to make u better person wtf dude..
    Oh I avoid the pleb side of the internet like the plague, but every once in a while there's somebody who is so immersed in the echo chamber culture that he just repeats the same couple of bullet points over and over and reminds me of this narrative that hasn't changed in at least 5 years now where the focus is so heavy on the strange and the excessive to normalise a culture of circlejerking the idea that anything that's different equals bad.

Also I'm not one of those pregnant women who will glorify pregnancy and ask people to cower at the sight of my big fat life making belly lol! Yes I'm pregnant, it's normal, I can't wait for it to be over, and if one more person touches my belly or asks me if I'm feeling okay, I'm punching them in the face :p

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    Also I'm not one of those pregnant women who will glorify pregnancy and ask people to cower at the sight of my big fat life making belly lol! Yes I'm pregnant, it's normal, I can't wait for it to be over, and if one more person touches my belly or asks me if I'm feeling okay, I'm punching them in the face :p
    Speaking of which, and totally off topic, but how far along are you? You should get a maternity pillow. Your husband will hate me because you’ll take 80% of the bed but it will be a real life changer for you in the last couple of months.

IsaBells

IsaBells

Orange Room Supporter
    Speaking of which, and totally off topic, but how far along are you? You should get a maternity pillow. Your husband will hate me because you’ll take 80% of the bed but it will be a real life changer for you in the last couple of months.
    6th month nearly, I have one of those big ones that's in the shape of a u, hated it, he loved it! Hugs that thing all night long lol!

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    6th month nearly, I have one of those big ones that's in the shape of a u, hated it, he loved it! Hugs that thing all night long lol!
    In a month or two you’ll love it (at least according to my wife...)