Beirut gay pride 2018 suspended after leader detained by police

V

Viral

Remember what the bible says:
Love thy neighbor...unless they are gay! God hates gay people!
Well, what can we say, every rule has an exception or two. And keep in mind what Maryam ElMajdalieh said, the nice things that the Pope said about gays were taken out of context:lol:. She knows all the rules;)

• Advertisement
  • simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

Are traps gay?
    Please do NOT use that term, it’s offensive to trans people, you can just say trans people. They can be, if that’s their sexual orientation. If for instance someone is ftm (assigned female at birth but are male, therefore female to male), and attracted to guys, they’re gay, but if they’re attracted to girls they’re straight. Just like any other straight cisgender guy. Thanks.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please do NOT use that term, it’s offensive to trans people, you can just say trans people. They can be, if that’s their sexual orientation. If for instance someone is ftm (assigned female at birth but are male, therefore female to male), and attracted to guys, they’re gay, but if they’re attracted to girls they’re straight. Just like any other straight cisgender guy. Thanks.
    FYI, Iron Maiden is FTM. The doc looked at his peanut when he was born and thought he's a woman.

simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

FYI, Iron Maiden is FTM. The doc looked at his peanut when he was born and thought he's a woman.
    I didn’t catch what u said?? Iron Maiden is a band and idk if any of the three members r trans? Sorry I’m just confused :”)

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I didn’t catch what u said?? Iron Maiden is a band and idk if any of the three members r trans? Sorry I’m just confused :”)
    I'm making a joke about @Iron Maiden (a forum member) being a woman. It's not funny if I have to explain it though.

Welcome to the forum.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

welcome to the internet

simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

I'm making a joke about @Iron Maiden (a forum member) being a woman. It's not funny if I have to explain it though.

Welcome to the forum.
    No I get it I just have no idea how it’s funny. It’s just transphobic hunny

simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

No dear neither i a not transphobic.
    And i accept all the people of LGBT queer trans etc etc as comerade in the community..
    I wasn’t talking abt u lol just specifically to the person who made a transphobic joke and who said the word tr*ps. Also always nice to meet another ally! : )