• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Berri, Joumblatt, Harriri, Geagea, 14 march corruption thread

Anyone who supports them and yet claims he's for Lebanon is nothing more than a collaborator with a corrupt class of scoundrels. I'll be using this thread of my dialing findings of this swamp of corruption and non-patriotism.

[Will post later today. Feel free to add].

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    Anyone who supports them and yet claims he's for Lebanon is nothing more than a collaborator with a corrupt class of scoundrels. I'll be using this thread of my dialing findings of this swamp of corruption and non-patriotism.

[Will post later today. Feel free to add].
    LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooL mech la2it chi 3a hol kelloun :lol:

1) Berry is not a 14 march partisan. Instead, he is FPM’s ally’s ally.
    2) we did not hear Geagea and his party were in any government since 1993 to 2005; and even after, when they were in the government, even their worst adversaries (i.e. hezballah) said they were impeccable.

Please next time, be more accurate .

1) Berry is not a 14 march partisan. Instead, he is FPM’s ally’s ally.
    2) we did not hear Geagea and his party were in any government since 1993 to 2005; and even after, when they were in the government, even their worst adversaries (i.e. hezballah) said they were impeccable.

Please next time, be more accurate .
    Geagea himself admits the Lebanese Forces receive money from Saudi Arabia. That's corruption in my books and being swayed by foreign interest.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    بالفيديو - زهران: لماذا لا يرفع جعجع الغطاء عن موظفة الجمارك المتهمة بالفساد وهي محسوبة عليه؟

OCTOBER

سأل الاعلامي سالم زهران في مقابلة له عبر الـ
    LBCI
    ، القوّات اللبنانية ورئيسها الدكتور سمير جعجع عن سبب عدم رفعهم الغطاء عن موظفة الجمارك المتهمة بالفساد والتي "تم ضبطها بالجرم المشهود"، متسائلاً "لماذا لم نسمع تعليق القوات اللبنانية في ما يتعلق بهذا الملف؟"مطالباً جعجع برفع الغطاء عن هذه الموظفة، التي وبحسب زهران، تابعة لحزب القوات اللبنانية وهم من عيّنوها.
    (شاهد الفيديو المرفق)