• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Biggest Economic Ahad Achievement with oil Mackenzie planning for Lebanon Economy

• Thread starter Thawra # Furoshima
  • Start date
Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Here are some suggestions for the poll to go with this :)

1. Mackenzie was wearing booty shorts while writing this report, it must be a huge achievement
2. Mackenzie penned the report by hand while doing squats, nice buns, strong achievement
3. Mackenzie had 5000 pages but lost 3000 of them after a slumber party, oops but still had 2000 left, great achievement
4. Mackenzie wrote the whole report over a venti macchiato one morning at Starbucks - in her jammies. Mackenzie is stronger than Chuck Norris, now that's an achievement

:)
Mackenzie is one of the most important leading counseling agencies in the world and that’s is also killing you

• Advertisement
  • VH Redux

VH Redux

Good move but unless there are actions, it's just money recklessly spent. Let's wait and see.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I do not see the achievement for paying for a report from a private company. I work for one similar companies and sometimes work on such reports (in a different field though).

Let me tell you how these are written.
    1- Find something that a colleague did that is somewhat similar to your current situation
    2- Adapt it to your current situation after doing a few interviews with your client (bullet point)
    3- give it to a fresh grad with no exp to write it.
    4- proof read it with a bunch of people having 2 years of experience
    5- get someone to summarize it to the senior QA that is responsible for writing this
    6- QA/Lead meets with the client who tells you what he wants in the results and you rewrite it as he needs (while trying to influence with your goodwill)

Basically most clients pay such companies to sign on their internal plans to give them more credibility in internal politics.

All this to say yes it is good to get mack, bcg, gartner, bain..... to do these reports but if the client is not serious and is just doing it for the sake of the market or popularity the results will be a copy paste of a study done for someone else. All mackenzie care about is you signing off on the study.

All that said is the study public to see the contents of it? who was the client of mackenzie? what was the scope?
    And does lebanon have the intention of really taking the recommendations and if it were tailor made for lebanon?

Its a step towards and achievement but by itself its a waste of money if nothing follows...we had too many studies before.

Last edited by a moderator:
    superduper703

superduper703

I do not see the achievement for paying for a report from a private company. I work for one similar companies and sometimes work on such reports (in a different field though).

Let me tell you how these are written.
    1- Find something that a colleague did that is somewhat similar to your current situation
    2- Adapt it to your current situation after doing a few interviews with your client (bullet point)
    3- give it to a fresh grad with no exp to write it.
    4- proof read it with a bunch of people having 2 years of experience
    5- get someone to summarize it to the senior QA that is responsible for writing this
    6- QA/Lead meets with the client who tells you what he wants in the results and you rewrite it as he needs (while trying to influence with your goodwill)

Basically most clients pay such companies to sign on their internal plans to give them more credibility in internal politics.

All this to say yes it is good to get mack, bcg, gartner, bain..... to do these reports but if the client is not serious and is just doing it for the sake of the market or popularity the results will be a copy paste of a study done for someone else. All mackenzie care about is you signing off on the study.

All that said is the study public to see the contents of it? who was the client of mackenzie? what was the scope?
    And does lebanon have the intention of really taking the recommendations and if it were tailor made for lebanon?

Its a step towards and achievement but by itself its a waste of money if nothing follows...we had too many studies before.
    Studies and reports are shiny things that CEOs and political leaders constantly trot out to show that they are serious about this and that. In Lebanon's case, we have hundreds of reports sitting in drawers in different ministries and none of the recommendations are actually implemented.

In 12 years, we've had 2 plans for 24-hour electricity from FPM. Wake me up when those plans are actually followed.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Studies and reports are shiny things that CEOs and political leaders constantly trot out to show that they are serious about this and that. In Lebanon's case, we have hundreds of reports sitting in drawers in different ministries and none of the recommendations are actually implemented.

In 12 years, we've had 2 plans for 24-hour electricity from FPM. Wake me up when those plans are actually followed.
    I suggest FPM withdrawing all their plans, obstructed or not
    People like you deserve to live in the dark

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Here are some suggestions for the poll to go with this :)

1. Mackenzie was wearing booty shorts while writing this report, it must be a huge achievement
    2. Mackenzie penned the report by hand while doing squats, nice buns, strong achievement
    3. Mackenzie had 5000 pages but lost 3000 of them after a slumber party, oops but still had 2000 left, great achievement
    4. Mackenzie wrote the whole report over a venti macchiato one morning at Starbucks - in her jammies. Mackenzie is stronger than Chuck Norris, now that's an achievement

:)
    I'm about to smoke a bowl with Mackenzie.
    Wassouna?

superduper703

superduper703

I suggest FPM withdrawing all their plans, obstructed or not
    People like you deserve to live in the dark
    LOL. I have been in the dark for the past 12 years. Same shit, different day.

superduper703

superduper703

Yes and you should stay in the dark
    I also suggested removing the, what?, is it 6 hours now?
    altogether
    rja3o 3al Sham3a
    Sham3a is cheaper than a 1,2 billion dollar plan that lines the pockets of Zibran.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Sham3a is cheaper than a 1,2 billion dollar plan that lines the pockets of Zibran.
    1,2 billions
    Okay present your proof and I will curse Gibran
    For example Is Gibran on Forbes list of billionaires this year
    Or .... else shut the F...up

superduper703

superduper703

1,2 billions
    Okay present your proof and I will curse Gibran
    For example Is Gibran on Forbes list of billionaires this year
    Or .... else shut the F...up
    LOL. Even if I had a document stamped by the courts proving that Zibran is getting commissions from the Turkish boat company, you wouldn't believe it. So, what's the use... sheep?

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

LOL. Even if I had a document stamped by the courts proving that Zibran is getting commissions from the Turkish boat company, you wouldn't believe it. So, what's the use... sheep?
    Let’s say you don’t have anything
    Ha ha ha duper you can lie to some people some time you can’t lie to everybody the whole time

superduper703

superduper703

Let’s say you don’t have anything
    Ha ha ha duper you can lie to some people some time you can’t lie to everybody the whole time
    Your president naturalized 100 criminals and you found a way to turn it into an "achievement", LOL.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Your president naturalized 100 criminals and you found a way to turn it into an "achievement", LOL.
    That’s another matter
    Give proof 100 Criminals And in which country according to wich standards

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    oops
    i guess he is stealing along with others cohorts
    no wonder they keep fighting ibrahim kenaan and putting sticks in the wheels of reforms

اين وزير المالية؟ 173 مليار ليرة كلفة البنزين للسيارات الحكومية منها 100 مليار لأحد الأجهزة العسكرية تبين من خلال تبويب نفقات موازنة العام 2018 أن قيمة بند المحروقات السائلة المخصص لشراء بنزين للسيارات الحكومية على اختلافها (سيارات الوزارات والقوى العسكرية والأمنية