• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Biggest Economic Ahad Achievement with oil Mackenzie planning for Lebanon Economy

• Thread starter Thawra # Furoshima
  • Start date
superduper703

superduper703

oops
i guess he is stealing along with others cohorts
no wonder they keep fighting ibrahim kenaan and putting sticks in the wheels of reforms

اين وزير المالية؟ 173 مليار ليرة كلفة البنزين للسيارات الحكومية منها 100 مليار لأحد الأجهزة العسكرية تبين من خلال تبويب نفقات موازنة العام 2018 أن قيمة بند المحروقات السائلة المخصص لشراء بنزين للسيارات الحكومية على اختلافها (سيارات الوزارات والقوى العسكرية والأمنية
I thought this is your "a3hd"? Where is the "strong" president? Oh, I know, him and his "orta" are on that 173 billion, milking the State like all the others.

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I thought this is your "a3hd"? Where is the "strong" president? Oh, I know, him and his "orta" are on that 173 billion, milking the State like all the others.
    we are strong and we are reducing the corruption
    but when we have 80% like yourself putting sticks in our wheels of reforms, it takes time

when you people hail berri and jumblat and ga3ga3 and elect them
    you need to keep quiet and stop talking when we make reforms

but metel al fejarr you guys keep talking with no shame

superduper703

superduper703

we are strong and we are reducing the corruption
    but when we have 80% like yourself putting sticks in our wheels of reforms, it takes time

when you people hail berri and jumblat and ga3ga3 and elect them
    you need to keep quiet and stop talking when we make reforms

but metel al fejarr you guys keep talking with no shame
    "Reform", "Fight corruption". Where have I heard those words before? Oh yeah, I've been hearing them since 2005. A million scandals later, and a country on the brink of insolvency, and you still have the gall to utter those words.

Rouho ndabbo, your stink is filling this space.

SAVO

SAVO

apart from M;ckinsey report .., MCsavo consulting company present its suggestion to the lebanese govern .

the investment should be in those industries :

1.wine / food industry : modern agriculture and food processing industry / wine production . to prevail and modernize the lebanese cuisine , and become a product to export by processed food and restaurants .
    2. clothes industry . moda and tailors shops ..
    3. home furniture industry .
    4. high tech industry . software developpment , a lebanese sillicon valley .
    5. transport industry .. taking advantage of lebanon geographical position .. developpment of port and airports . to become a transport hub .
    6. naval construction industry .. this is a new sector that need to be invested in . ship building etc .
    7. a developpment plan of the infrastructure to make lebanon a tourist destination in a overall strategy .

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    apart from M;ckinsey report .., MCsavo consulting company present its suggestion to the lebanese govern .

the investment should be in those industries :

1.wine / food industry : modern agriculture and food processing industry / wine production . to prevail and modernize the lebanese cuisine , and become a product to export by processed food and restaurants .
    2. clothes industry . moda and tailors shops ..
    3. home furniture industry .
    4. high tech industry . software developpment , a lebanese sillicon valley .
    5. transport industry .. taking advantage of lebanon geographical position .. developpment of port and airports . to become a transport hub .
    6. naval construction industry .. this is a new sector that need to be invested in . ship building etc .
    7. a developpment plan of the infrastructure to make lebanon a tourist destination in a overall strategy .
    McSavo lol

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    هيدي كلها اشاعات وكلام عاري عن الصحة
    هيدي من عادات القوات نفاق ونكايات وقحة
    Whether it's 5,000 ot 7,0000...does it really matter at this point?
    I don't get all the uproar over the rumors about the Lebanese pound's exchange rate reaching LL7,000.
    It's just a matter of days or weeks before it gets there.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Whether it's 5,000 ot 7,0000...does it really matter at this point?
    I don't get all the uproar over the rumors about the Lebanese pound's exchange rate reaching LL7,000.
    It's just a matter of days or weeks before it gets there.
    I was just trying to tease @Muki

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 19776

The only achievement the 3ahd l2awi can brag about is depriving other corrupt christian parties of getting a piece of the pie and monopolising it all for the FPM cronies. All the hope we pinned on this man came to nought. His place in history is now well guaranteed as the president under whose watch Lebanon began its final destruction. Of course one can't blame him for his actions. There isn't any but his omissions will secure him the title of the worst Christian political figure ever.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 19776

The only achievement the 3ahd l2awi can brag about is depriving other corrupt christian parties of getting a piece of the pie and monopolising it all for the FPM cronies. All the hope we pinned on this man came to nought. His place in history is now well guaranteed as the president under whose watch Lebanon began its final destruction. Of course one can't blame him for his actions. There isn't any but his omissions will secure him the title of the worst Christian political figure ever.
    What "3ahd el qawi"?
    Did you watch Wiam Wahhab's recent interview?
    By his own admission, no Lebanese president gets elected without Syria's approval.

Last edited:
    shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What "3ahd el qawi"?
    By his own admission, no Lebanese president gets elected without Syria's approval.
    That is the title he claims to himself and his ever shrinking pool of die-hard supporters. What he means by Qawi is Hizbullah weapons(syria/Iran). Should HA withdraw its support he wouldn't find a taxi driver to take him home. I awlays said Aoun is the best Christian leader the Muslims ever had and the worst Muslim leader the Christians ever had.

Anyway it's all academic now. In the unlikely possibility that Lebanon survives its financial crisis as an independent state, anyone older than forty should prepare to live the rest of their lives in hardships of all kinds. Aoun might be the very last president we ever have and I say that is a good thing. The last decent president we had was elected in 1976 and even by then it was too late.

Last edited:
    shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What "3ahd el qawi"?

Man I admire your hard stomach. two minutes into watching these inanities I had to stop. Unless these interviews are classified C for comedy I cant waste my useless time on them.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The last decent president we had was elected in 1976 and even by then it was too late.
    Elias Sarkis? He was also Syria's choice.
    Maronites are living in denial. There has never been a strong president in the history of Lebanon.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Elias Sarkis? He was also Syria's choice.
    Maronites are living in denial. There has never been a strong president in the history of Lebanon.
    True he was Syria's choice but he was a decent man. The Maronites hadn't yet reaxhed tht awesome degree of mediocrity they later achieved. Unlike today they still believed in Lebanon.
    A strong president in the lexicom of people of this region means one thing: a dictator. We dont need a strong president but we need a decent, competent and above all wise leader. Very few Maronite presidents ever had all these qualities and in this region of tthe world these aren't even considered quaities because the majority of the people themselves are far too corrupt to appreciate them. More often than not they equate them to meekness and the only quatilty they admire, by virtue of their fear of it, is brutality. Lebanon fell because we couldn't possibly have a brutal president but this current one hopes to change all that. Oh how paradoxial!