• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Birthplace of ISIS' revenge generation !

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

In 1945 the allies worked to denazify Germany and help the germans build their country again.
Today isis families and kids are left alone, in desperate situation which will lead to the same problem again !!
I fail to understand the logic of the Western governments, and their unwillingness to help to avoid future problems that will surely affect them.
Why letting innocent children be prey of this evil ideology ?

Actually what is shocking is that they still allow women to wear the burka ...

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

In 1945 the allies worked to denazify Germany and help the germans build their country again.
    Today isis families and kids are left alone, in desperate situation which will lead to the same problem again !!
    I fail to understand the logic of the Western governments, and their unwillingness to help to avoid future problems that will surely affect them.

Because even if we can lead horse to water we cannot make horse drink it - the only reasonable solution is to stop trying leading horse to water.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

because the allies are the evil ideology and Nazi Germany was a consequence or a result of the allies evil ideology.
    Murders !!! Crusaders !!
    where's women freedom of choice ya mounafek ?!

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Some kind of UN resolution is needed here. The poor children need to be compensated for the horrors they lived. Take them out, send them over to various respected countries for rehabilitation and adoptions. Ship the ISIS dedicated women to Afghanistan, except for the four most hard core, they go to Hameed Khasse.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    because the allies are the evil ideology and Nazi Germany was a consequence or a result of the allies evil ideology.
    Murders !!! Crusaders !!
    Fik til7a2 lnaziyyi te3ounak... 3a jhannam lzar2a.

where's women freedom of choice ya mounafek ?!
    Women don't "choose" to wear the burqa... they are forced to wear it by men.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Some do not like it and are forced.
    Some are brainwashed into liking and do not believe that they are being forced.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Some kind of UN resolution is needed here. The poor children need to be compensated for the horrors they lived. Take them out, send them over to various respected countries for rehabilitation and adoptions. Ship the ISIS dedicated women to Afghanistan, except for the four most hard core, they go to Hameed Khasse.
    Actually what I am going to say will sound inhumane on the surface but it perfectly is humane .
    In western countries there are cases when parents lose custody of their children when the court sees they become dangerous to the children.
    Same should be applied here at least with hard-core members of isis. Their children should be taken from them and given to adoption families in the hope to give them a better life and better future.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually what I am going to say will sound inhumane on the surface but it perfectly is humane .
    In western countries there are cases when parents lose custody of their children when the court sees they become dangerous to the children.
    Same should be applied here at least with hard-core members of isis. Their children should be taken from them and given to adoption families in the hope to give them a better life and better future.
    That doesn't sound inhumane at all! What would have been inhumane is keeping the children in the care of parents who had no business being parents in the first place!

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Not true .. quite honestly, unveiled women these days look like clones .. so boring.
    hidden women are always intriguing

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Some do not like it and are forced.
    Some are brainwashed into liking and do not believe that they are being forced.
    and some are neither brainwashed nor forced ... and that's also an option
    total crusader hypocrisy
    what's sarcastic those entering the church wearing a string and putting a veil on their heads ha ha ha ha ha
    "them priests have not **** .. therefore it's Okayyyyy .. know what A meen ?" (avec 3elkeh 3ambet ta2eesh)

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

That doesn't sound inhumane at all! What would have been inhumane is keeping the children in the care of parents who had no business being parents in the first place!
    and where they should keep them in a christian foster house funded by the CIA or Black Ops ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    and some are neither brainwashed nor forced
    Nonsense, Quaran does not tell you to hid women behind paranja.
    From practical point of view nobody would want to be cooked up in this kind clothes in 100F unless they are forced or coerced.

total crusader hypocrisy
    what's sarcastic those entering the church wearing a string and putting a veil on their heads ha ha ha ha ha
    "them priests have not **** .. therefore it's Okayyyyy .. know what A meen ?" (avec 3elkeh 3ambet ta2eesh)
    I am no expert on Christian customs, but isn't it only for the time of church service, 1 time a week and for 1 hour?
    And this is what you compare to your hiding women in public?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Nonsense, Quaran does not tell you to hid women behind paranja.
    From practical point of view nobody would want to be cooked up in this kind clothes in 100F unless they are forced or coerced.
    this veil protected women for a very very long time in history, this is a known fact.
    I know you people want to uncover Muslim women because you are afraid that she might be carrying a bomb under her veil
    if you want to evade this problem start showing respect for our religion and stop waging filthy wars on Islam.
    the US didn't get as much retaliation from ISIS during the reign of Obama as it got during the reign of Trumpoline
    the USA should understand that the holy Quran is sacred to true Muslims and all the fancies the US provides in exchange for one insult to the Quran
    will result in the US paying in blood.
    I don't think the crusader banner will be of benefit to any American roaming the planet
    I am no expert on Christian customs, but isn't it only for the time of church service, 1 time a week and for 1 hour?
    And this is what you compare to your hiding women in public?
    you wrongly understood what I wrote in my previous post concerning the hypocrite crusaders.
    Secondly, Muslim women in Europe, who is forcing them to hide ? no one ... it's their own choice

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Kabro 3a2lkoun. No one cares about the victims, the least of which are Western countries.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I checked the post to which I replied and I still think I answered properly.
    your reply shows that you didn't, because what I wrote was sarcasm about christian women covering their heads when going to the church yet 65% of their body is naked to the eye ... which renders the scarf that they wore on their heads silly and meaningless. Now review what you replied to me on my original post, one more time.
    You covered "forced" part, but you decided to ignore "coerced" part.
    there's no "coerced" part .. Allah in the Quran asks men to cover their women to preserve their dignity.
    Before Islam, Arab women didn't wear the veil and even brothel tents existed, men used to even sleep with their sisters.
    Islam came and forbid many of pagan traditions and behaviors.
    I hope I cleared this misconception

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    your reply shows that you didn't, because what I wrote was sarcasm about christian women covering their heads when going to the church yet 65% of their body is naked to the eye ... which renders the scarf that they wore on their heads silly and meaningless. Now review what you replied to me on my original post, one more time.
    Your sarcasm was about Christians criticizing Muslims for doing the same thing or at least this is how your sarcasm came out in your post - hence my reply.

there's no "coerced" part .. Allah in the Quran asks men to cover their women to preserve their dignity.
    Before Islam, Arab women didn't wear the veil and even brothel tents existed, men used to even sleep with their sisters.
    Islam came and forbid many of pagan traditions and behaviors.
    I hope I cleared this misconception
    I am curious - what sura/suras is/are this/these?
    Does it state the reasons for covering?
    Does it state absolutely clearly how woman must be dressed or is it open to interpretation?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Your sarcasm was about Christians criticizing Muslims for doing the same thing or at least this is how your sarcasm came out in your post - hence my reply.
    No, this is how it came to you because you don't understand sarcasm
    I am curious - what sura/suras is/are this/these?
    Does it state the reasons for covering?
    Does it state absolutely clearly how woman must be dressed or is it open to interpretation?
    Yes it does state in which Sura ... "الأنعام"