Birthplace of ISIS' revenge generation !

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry I made a mistake,was half asleep, the Sura is 24 - "النور"
    These are the only two relevant ayats in the sura you mention, aya 31 and aya 60. Despite you being a man of the Moutakhallif'th century mentality when it comes to women, with the best of efforts you are not able to translate anything in these ayat into what has today become the total encapsulation of women inside cloths.
    1. وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاء وَلا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ
    2. وَالْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاء الَّلاتِي لا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحًا فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ أَن يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ وَأَن يَسْتَعْفِفْنَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُنَّ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member

In 1945 the allies worked to denazify Germany and help the germans build their country again.
    Today isis families and kids are left alone, in desperate situation which will lead to the same problem again !!
    I fail to understand the logic of the Western governments, and their unwillingness to help to avoid future problems that will surely affect them.
    Why letting innocent children be prey of this evil ideology ?

Actually what is shocking is that they still allow women to wear the burka ...

They did this aswell... so post-WW2 treatment has mixed reviews not 5/7 only

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@mrsrx we are not japanese.we don't believe in a god we build with our own hands made from brass

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    @mrsrx we are not japanese.we don't believe in a god we build with our own hands made from brass
    Well built by hands or imagination is the same thing for me ...but you can believe whatever you like not going into any religious discussions just saying for me this is not an argument

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

These are the only two relevant ayats in the sura you mention, aya 31 and aya 60. Despite you being a man of the Moutakhallif'th century mentality when it comes to women, with the best of efforts you are not able to translate anything in these ayat into what has today become the total encapsulation of women inside cloths.
    1. وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاء بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاء وَلا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

2. وَالْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاء الَّلاتِي لا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحًا فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ أَن يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ وَأَن يَسْتَعْفِفْنَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُنَّ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
    This info you should provide for @proIsrael-nonIsraeli not to me .. why did you quote me ?
    you don't even know how to interpret these ayat in the first place to judge if I can translate or not.
    bass try to give me your version, I'm all ears.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Well built by hands or imagination is the same thing for me ...but you can believe whatever you like not going into any religious discussions just saying for me this is not an argument
    you don't decide, nor does trumpoline.
    your war against Islam will be faced with terror on your own soil
    the instigator of violence takes responsibility in the first place.
    Paganism was very strong during the days of prophet Mohammad, you're not bringing anything new to the table.
    in order to imagine gods you need philosophers like the Greeks and not an illiterate sheep shepherd.
    This alone is a mere proof, that Allah is not of our own imagination

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    you don't decide, nor does trumpoline.
    your war against Islam will be faced with terror on your own soil
    the instigator of violence takes responsibility in the first place.
    Paganism was very strong during the days of prophet Mohammad, you're not bringing anything new to the table.
    in order to imagine gods you need philosophers like the Greeks and not an illiterate sheep shepherd.
    This alone is a mere proof, that Allah is not of our own imagination
    ok calm your tits...amazing how idiotic your post is when you did not even understand the point of my initial post.
    You are not worth the time..ill go do something useful while you pray :)

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This info you should provide for @proIsrael-nonIsraeli not to me .. why did you quote me ?
    you don't even know how to interpret these ayat in the first place to judge if I can translate or not.
    bass try to give me your version, I'm all ears.
    PINI has his own crying wall to bang his 3awrat against, you are my concern because it was you who provided the reply to his questioning.
    You referred to this sura to explain the religious mandating of the veil.
    Aya 31 talks about zinatihoum. I ask you: what does Zinatouhoum means to you? And how was the
    يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا

interpreted by you or other mousha3wazeen as the hermetical packaging of women in black tent material that tends to cook flesh in the desert?
    What is زِينَتَهُنَّ according to you?
    I say it is the mascara, lipstick, hair ornaments and nail polish of those times ..
    How did the hamaj manage to make it mean "total suffocation of the female body" under a thick sun and heat absorbing layer of cloths?
    What if the woman does not have a Zinah on her? Is totally un"Zinad"? Should she still need to cover herself?

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    PINI has his own crying wall to bang his 3awrat against, you are my concern because it was you who provided the reply to his questioning.
    Aya 31 talks about zinatihoum. I ask you: what does Zinatouhoum means to you? And how was the
    يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا

interpreted by you or other mousha3wazeen as the hermetical packaging of women in black tent material that tends to cook flesh in the desert?
    I say it is the mascara, lipstick, hair ornaments and nail polish of those times ..
    How did the hamaj manage to make it mean "total suffocation of the female body" under a thick sun and heat absorbing layer of cloths?
    What if the woman does not have a Zinah on her? Is totally un"Zinad"? Should she still need to cover herself?
    @ّTelefon Kasse , guys,

Not being Arabophone myself I was going to find translations of Sura 24 and Hadith commentaries and I still want to do this, but having Arab speakers discussing the subject is more valuable to my opinion.

I am following with great interest. Thank you.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

eh 3ala assess ken fi luis-vuiton, coco-channel,victoria's secret, maybeline and avon outlets during prophet mohammad's days
    :lol:

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@ّTelefon Kasse , guys,

Not being Arabophone myself I was going to find translations of Sura 24 and Hadith commentaries and I still want to do this, but having Arab speakers discussing the subject is more valuable to my opinion.

I am following with great interest. Thank you.
    Jew go and find the translation, as far as I know, you don't understand Arabic, or you took lessons during last summer ?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    eh 3ala assess ken fi luis-vuiton, coco-channel,victoria's secret, maybeline and avon outlets during prophet mohammad's days
    :lol:
    Heck, bronze age females knew what pleases a man, rest assured the stone age females of these tribes had by the time developed their own vesion of ditto.. Do you want me to unleash my fantasy and let you know what they used? ;)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Jew go and find the translation, as far as I know, you don't understand Arabic, or you took lessons during last summer ?
    I think I have already mentioned my not speaking Arabic in the very post that you replied to.

But none the less I found source - let me know if this is suitable for discussion:

Surah: Surah An-Nur [24] - Ayats 30 (man related), 31 (woman related), 60 (woman related).

Is translation of acceptable quality?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I think I have already mentioned my not speaking Arabic in the very post that you replied to.

But none the less I found source - let me know if this is suitable for discussion:

Surah: Surah An-Nur [24] - Ayats 30 (man related), 31 (woman related), 60 (woman related).

ask @mymoriamoon he might help you because, honestly, right now, I'm too lazy to do so

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    ask @mymoriamoon he might help you because, honestly, right now, I'm too lazy to do so
    You suggestion is not very wise - I and @My Moria Moon agree and there is nobody left to defend your point of view.

Are you giving up?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Acceptable translation.
    Mr Kasse, the keyword here is adornment: Woman shall not expose her adornment outside family sphere (specifically and only her adornment, nothing about when she does not wear any) that's what the aya says.

I can almost feel the shockwave rush out through your widened eyes. If this unexpected revelation pushes you to consider blowing yourself up, stop right away, and count to ten.. Life still holds more pleasant surprises for you. There's one chance in a million billion you will marry a living 7our el 3ein in this life and don't have to wait till the afterlife for the 72. Think: 7ourieh bel 2eed wala 3ashra 3al sajra.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Acceptable translation.
    Mr Kasse, the keyword here is adornment: Woman shall not expose her adornment outside family sphere (specifically and only her adornment, nothing about when she does not wear any) that's what the aya says.

I can almost feel the shockwave rush out through your widened eyes. If this unexpected revelation pushes you to consider blowing yourself up, stop right away, and count to ten.. Life still holds more pleasant surprises for you. There's one chance in a million billion you will marry a living 7our el 3ein in this life and don't have to wait till the afterlife for the 72. Think: 4 7ouriet bel 2eed wala 3ashra 3al sajra.
    Corrected.