Birthplace of ISIS' revenge generation !

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

You suggestion is not very wise - I and @My Moria Moon agree and there is nobody left to defend your point of view.
    Are you giving up?
    I told you to ask him/her to translate .. I didn't tell you that he/she adopts my point of view ... and yes I was tired yesterday and too lazy to do so .. I wrote the word "honestly"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I told you to ask him/her to translate .. I didn't tell you that he/she adopts my point of view ... and yes I was tired yesterday and too lazy to do so .. I wrote the word "honestly"
    OK, according to @My Moria Moon translation is acceptable, what say you?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Corrected.
    وما ملكت أيمانكم - corrected again
    but if foufou sanyoura submerges again, we won't have enough money even for one
    this filth who surfaces everytime Saudi Arabia decides to give money to Lebanon.
    خخخخخخخخخ

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I think I have already mentioned my not speaking Arabic in the very post that you replied to.

But none the less I found source - let me know if this is suitable for discussion:

Surah: Surah An-Nur [24] - Ayats 30 (man related), 31 (woman related), 60 (woman related).

Is translation of acceptable quality?
    adornment does include their sexual and attractive assets.
    the translation is somewhat acceptable, some English words need to be replaced with others but the meaning is conveyed

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    the translation is somewhat acceptable, some English words need to be replaced with others but the meaning is conveyed
    If meaning is conveyed is it necessary to replace "some English words" and if it is necessary what would be your improved version?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm in the mood to teach you your creation history da3eshi bro. Promise not to explode until you hear the end.

Allah understood it the minute he created Eve. He gazed at Adam and thought: this sexually arousing naked beauty will not last long if I don't curb this hairy predator I just gave her to. A leafy fig tree was urgently formed out of some dying palm tree. Allah's mercy was still infinite.

Enters malicious satan. He gets our first lady drunk with apple cider. Mind lost, she offers the drink to the teetotaller Adam. They argue, he tears off her fig leaf and they have makeup sex. Paradise experience was abruptly ended. The following pregnancy gave Eve much to ponder over. She understood the nature of her predator. It was her adorable tits, ass and the not so well hidden pu$$y that severely shook his solid.. d!ck. She decided to put more fig leaves together, first as bikinis for hot summers and later as dresses when colder winds blew.

Ever since, we, the spawns of Eve, have developed grandmother's clothing insight. We learned that exposing a female's bare tits, ass, pu$$y, perhaps also thighs and a little of her stomach may cause males a series of genital tremors, probably also strokes and heart attacks.The merciful Allah however did anticipate the dangers; he gave us the skills to sew cloths. He nicely ordered the women: here my female children, cover your extremely perilous parts with these so you may not get raped all day long.

But then appears the caravan of jahilis, with you at the rear end, and misinterpret Allah's order. Tell us now where in the aya is the hairy nostrils of a woman and her big nose considered sexual attractive assets? Her ears? Elbows? Chin? Her hair? Her heels?
    Analyze in depth and explain.

No, wait, waste not your precious jahili time, you can't explain what you don't understand. Take this shortcut instead:
    - Normally covered bodies as to allow sunlight, cool breeze and air circulation on the skin in hot weather is good for the mind and soul of females and males.
    - A woman's normally covered body does not by default cause mental earthquakes but in the minds of sexually starving carnivores.
    - Woman's body was not designed for you to ALWAYS want to enjoy it. The same way yours is definitely not equipped for the Amazon girls perpetual hunger.
    - A normally dressed woman in your close circles may show her nose, chin, cheeks, hair and bare legs without you self igniting. You survive them all the time when you watch TV, go out and travel abroad.

Still ma 3am terkab ma3ak?

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I'm not going to correct it because I don't believe in an english version of the Quran
    Do you expect non-Arabophones to take Quaran on faith and convert (I do not mean myself, but in general) on your word?
    How would I know there is no one greater than His Messenger?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I'm in the mood to teach you your creation history da3eshi bro. Promise not to explode until you hear the end.

Allah understood it the minute he created Eve. He gazed at Adam and thought: this sexually arousing naked beauty will not last long if I don't curb this hairy predator I just gave her to. A leafy fig tree was urgently formed out of some dying palm tree. Allah's mercy was still infinite.

Enters malicious satan. He gets our first lady drunk with apple cider. Mind lost, she offers the drink to the teetotaller Adam. They argue, he tears off her fig leaf and they have makeup sex. Paradise experience was abruptly ended. The following pregnancy gave Eve much to ponder over. She understood the nature of her predator. It was her adorable tits, ass and the not so well hidden pu$$y that severely shook his solid.. d!ck. She decided to put more fig leaves together, first as bikinis for hot summers and later as dresses when colder winds blew.

Ever since, we, the spawns of Eve, have developed grandmother's clothing insight. We learned that exposing a female's bare tits, ass, pu$$y, perhaps also thighs and a little of her stomach may cause males a series of genital tremors, probably also strokes and heart attacks.The merciful Allah however did anticipate the dangers; he gave us the skills to sew cloths. He nicely ordered the women: here my female children, cover your extremely perilous parts with these so you may not get raped all day long.

But then appears the caravan of jahilis, with you at the rear end, and misinterpret Allah's order. Tell us now where in the aya is the hairy nostrils of a woman and her big nose considered sexual attractive assets? Her ears? Elbows? Chin? Her hair? Her heels?

No, wait, waste not your precious jahili time, you can't explain what you don't understand. Take this shortcut instead:
    - Normally covered bodies as to allow sunlight, cool breeze and air circulation on the skin in hot weather is good for the mind and soul of females and males.
    - A woman's normally covered body does not by default cause mental earthquakes but in the minds of sexually starving carnivores.
    - Woman's body was not designed for you to ALWAYS want to enjoy it. The same way yours is definitely not equipped for the Amazon girls perpetual hunger.
    - A normally dressed woman in your close circles may show her nose, chin, cheeks, hair and bare legs without you self igniting. You survive them all the time when you watch TV, go out and travel abroad.

"A normally dressed woman in your close circles may show her nose, chin, cheeks, hair and bare legs without you self igniting. You survive them all the time when you watch TV, go out and travel abroad."

Just to add: it does not matter how women is dressed - it is our perception/imagination that DIRECTLY ignites us, not the body.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "A normally dressed woman in your close circles may show her nose, chin, cheeks, hair and bare legs without you self igniting. You survive them all the time when you watch TV, go out and travel abroad."

Just to add: it does not matter how women is dressed - it is our perception/imagination that DIRECTLY ignites us, not the body.
    True, but let's say we're genetically conditioned to react to a female body (well if guys.. sometimes also as females ;), else we might suspect something's wrong with the equipment.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Do you expect non-Arabophones to take Quaran on faith and convert (I do not mean myself, but in general) on your word?
    How would I know there is no one greater than His Messenger?
    No, I meant you learn arabic and you read the Quran. you know very well that differences will emerge when a text gets translated from one language to another.
    If you translate from arabic to english, then someone take the english version and translates to Italian and so on, the gap of incorrectness starts to widen and the meaning becomes prone to doubts and different interpretations and you end up with people interpreting the Quran to conform with their own interests or hidden plans

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    No, I meant you learn arabic and you read the Quran. you know very well that differences will emerge when a text gets translated from one language to another.
    If you translate from arabic to english, then someone take the english version and translates to Italian and so on, the gap of incorrectness starts to widen and the meaning becomes prone to doubts and different interpretations and you end up with people interpreting the Quran to conform with their own interests or hidden plans
    "No, I meant you learn arabic and you read the Quran" How many Iranians speak Arabic?

"you know very well that differences will emerge when a text gets translated from one language to another"

Yes, however challenges everything can be translated from language to language.

It may not look as beautiful in translation, but content still can be conveyed precisely.

One more - if Quran requires one to be Arabophone, then it means that Islam was meant only for Arabs.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

قه قه وقه قه وقه قه
    أنا في "بوستك"هذا من الكفر ما يقشعر له بدنّ المسلمّ وما يثير جهاده
    فأراني أدق عنقك وأقطف رأس كفرك
    وأعمل بك Blockbuster
    ما حصلش
    أو تريد أن تحرمني جهاد النكاح يا هذا؟

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

"No, I meant you learn arabic and you read the Quran" How many Iranians speak Arabic?

"you know very well that differences will emerge when a text gets translated from one language to another"

Yes, however challenges everything can be translated from language to language.

It may not look as beautiful in translation, but content still can be conveyed precisely.

One more - if Quran requires one to be Arabophone, then it means that Islam was meant only for Arabs.
    1 - that's why Iranians don't understand the Quran and Turks and ISIS experience gave them good lessons in that regard.
    2 - not really content is conveyed based on the accuracy magnitude of the translator doing the translation, which most probably will affect the meaning
    making it acceptable but non-accurate
    3 - same reasoning can be said about english novels, however, in reality, it is not the case.
    do you prefer to watch game of thrones with Hebrew/Chinese voice over or in its original English audio ?
    The Quran is not meant for only Arabs, however, learning Arabic will help you to understand it better
    it is not a cultural invasion like the english/american do with every country they invade

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

قه قه وقه قه وقه قه
    أنا في "بوستك"هذا من الكفر ما يقشعر له بدنّ المسلمّ وما يثير جهاده
    فأراني أدق عنقك وأقطف رأس كفرك
    وأعمل بك Blockbuster
    ما حصلش
    أو تريد أن تحرمني جهاد النكاح يا هذا؟
    You? :wideyed: I'm in shock, I need to drink something stronger than 90% benzene.
    I've been interacting with you on this forum for years and always thought you are the hairy thick necked short legged orc I one day would chase before putting in his wide jaws an arrow or two.
    Now you're telling me you're a jihadi female seeking jihad el nika7? :hungover: Typical me, so naive and 2albeh tayyib..
    Now quickly, put your burqa on w fouteh ndabbeh, this place is so 7aram for you, you'll never make it and become a ferdawss 7ourieh no matter how much nika7 you're getting in this life.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    1 - that's why Iranians don't understand the Quran and Turks and ISIS experience gave them good lessons in that regard.
    2 - not really content is conveyed based on the accuracy magnitude of the translator doing the translation, which most probably will affect the meaning
    making it acceptable but non-accurate
    3 - same reasoning can be said about english novels, however, in reality, it is not the case.
    do you prefer to watch game of thrones with Hebrew/Chinese voice over or in its original English audio ?
    The Quran is not meant for only Arabs, however, learning Arabic will help you to understand it better
    it is not a cultural invasion like the english/american do with every country they invade
    "1 - that's why Iranians don't understand the Quran and Turks and ISIS experience gave them good lessons in that regard."

So, the only real Muslims are some 400M Arabs and the rest are infidels?
    How, about ISIS, most of them are Sunni Arabs, are they acceptable as Muslims?

"2 - not really, content is conveyed based on the accuracy magnitude of the translator doing the translation, which most probably will affect the meaning making it acceptable but non-accurate"

Not exactly, but I'll buy it - this is why I asked you to make acceptable corrections so we would have no misunderstanding.
    And as I have already stated accuracy can be achieved if even buy sacrificing beauty.

"3 - same reasoning can be said about english novels, however, in reality, it is not the case."

It depends on quality of translator and this is why I asked you to make corrections as needed.

"The Quran is not meant for only Arabs, however, learning Arabic will help you to understand it better"

So, why would my not fully understanding Quran qualify me as a Muslim?
    What about my wrong interpretation of Quran?
    What about Islamic Republic learned mullahs/ayatollahs demand full body coverage of women, are they right?
    Doesn't it mean that Iranian women are coerced into wrongly believing what Quran actually says?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

You? :wideyed: I'm in shock, I need to drink something stronger than 90% benzene.
    buy some shock absorbents from your favorite kasser shop while you're at it.
    try eating 3 tuna 3a harr, they have the same effect, rock singers do it all the time
    I've been interacting with you on this forum for years and always thought you are the hairy thick necked short legged orc I one day would chase before putting in his wide jaws an arrow or two.
    My dear legolas, don't spread the tragedy of your kin where it's hard to tell a female elf from a male elf, on others.
    It takes two genders to realize جهاد النكاح
    Now you're telling me you're a jihadi female seeking jihad el nika7? :hungover: Typical me, so naive and 2albeh tayyib..
    Now quickly, put your burqa on w fouteh ndabbeh, this place is so 7aram for you, you'll never make it and become a ferdawss 7ourieh no matter how much nika7 you're getting in this life.
    No I'm telling you, I don't believe in women's rights as promoted by LGBTs but it seems, your interaction with them for years, made you doubt and forget your original gender:cool:

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

"1 - that's why Iranians don't understand the Quran and Turks and ISIS experience gave them good lessons in that regard."
    So, the only real Muslims are some 400M Arabs and the rest are infidels?
    How, about ISIS, most of them are Sunni Arabs, are they acceptable as Muslims?
    I didn't say that, insisting on your own interpretation which correlates with your own interests makes you infidel.
    however, in contemporary days, most of the non-Arab speakers are not intrigued in reading the Quran as in the days of their ancestors.
    and therefore, after the fall of the last Islamic 400 years caliphate, with the coming years and the western cultural invasion, those people
    forgot how to read and write Arabic and therefore relying on books like the English "Sahih international"

ISIS core are Arab Muslims true and that's why they have more understanding of the original Quran because it is written in their native language
    "2 - not really, content is conveyed based on the accuracy magnitude of the translator doing the translation, which most probably will affect the meaning making it acceptable but non-accurate"

Not exactly, but I'll buy it - this is why I asked you to make acceptable corrections so we would have no misunderstanding.
    And as I have already stated accuracy can be achieved if even buy sacrificing beauty.
    how do you know that my translation would be accurate ?
    "3 - same reasoning can be said about english novels, however, in reality, it is not the case."
    It depends on quality of translator and this is why I asked you to make corrections as needed.
    No it doesn't, you'd still be intrigued to read any novel/watch any movie in its original language
    to see if there's a difference or not unless you have no other option but to read the translated version.
    or, you are too extremist to your own native language that you don't respect others.
    "The Quran is not meant for only Arabs, however, learning Arabic will help you to understand it better"
    So, why would my not fully understanding Quran qualify me as a Muslim?
    What about my wrong interpretation of Quran?
    What about Islamic Republic learned mullahs/ayatollahs demand full body coverage of women, are they right?
    Doesn't it mean that Iranian women are coerced into wrongly believing what Quran actually says?
    Because some people in their nature are too lazy or too impatient to read and learn something. They want everything
    fast home delivery. So they prefer to outsource such knowledge instead of doing it themselves. For this reasons many sheikhs, clergy, mullahs, ayatollas feel happy about it, because whatever they say, people will listen and obey and that's good news for tyrants, which came to realize a symbiotic relationship with these clergy, mullas etc .. in order to lead the masses and govern them to the best of their own material interests.
    With time, people have come to forget about reading and understanding the Quran or verifying if what this clergy is preaching them
    is indeed, the real truth.
    These religious people and their fatwas/statements have become the sole reference for the common people instead of the Quran
    which, to a great disappointment has become a mere decorative item in the homes of people claiming to be Muslims