Birthplace of ISIS' revenge generation !

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I didn't say that, insisting on your own interpretation which correlates with your own interests makes you infidel.
however, in contemporary days, most of the non-Arab speakers are not intrigued in reading the Quran as in the days of their ancestors.
and therefore, after the fall of the last Islamic 400 years caliphate, with the coming years and the western cultural invasion, those people
forgot how to read and write Arabic and therefore relying on books like the English "Sahih international"

ISIS core are Arab Muslims true and that's why they have more understanding of the original Quran because it is written in their native language

how do you know that my translation would be accurate ?

No it doesn't, you'd still be intrigued to read any novel/watch any movie in its original language
to see if there's a difference or not unless you have no other option but to read the translated version.
or, you are too extremist to your own native language that you don't respect others.

Because some people in their nature are too lazy or too impatient to read and learn something. They want everything
fast home delivery. So they prefer to outsource such knowledge instead of doing it themselves. For this reasons many sheikhs, clergy, mullahs, ayatollas feel happy about it, because whatever they say, people will listen and obey and that's good news for tyrants, which came to realize a symbiotic relationship with these clergy, mullas etc .. in order to lead the masses and govern them to the best of their own material interests.
With time, people have come to forget about reading and understanding the Quran or verifying if what this clergy is preaching them
is indeed, the real truth.
These religious people and their fatwas/statements have become the sole reference for the common people instead of the Quran
which, to a great disappointment has become a mere decorative item in the homes of people claiming to be Muslims
"So, the only real Muslims are some 400M Arabs and the rest are infidels?"
No, I said that because I also said this ...:
"So, why would my not fully understanding Quran qualify me as a Muslim?
What about my wrong interpretation of Quran?
What about Islamic Republic learned mullahs/ayatollahs demand full body coverage of women, are they right?
Doesn't it mean that Iranian women are coerced into wrongly believing what Quran actually says?
"
... based on you saying this:
"Iranians don't understand the Quran"

"non-Arab speakers are not intrigued in reading the Quran"
Then natural conclusion is that these people have no idea what they believe in and cannot be considered true Muslims as opposed to these guys, right?:
"ISIS core are Arab Muslims true and that's why they have more understanding of the original Quran because it is written in their native language"

"how do you know that my translation would be accurate?"
I am not looking for "accurate", I am looking for "acceptable".
With my not speaking Arabic we need to settle on English translation of Quran that is IS ACCEPTABLE FOR YOU.
That is why I offered that you make corrections to existing translation

"Because some people in their nature are too lazy or too impatient to read and learn something.
They want everything fast home delivery. So they prefer to outsource such knowledge instead of doing it themselves.
"
Agree, but from where do they outsource it?
Isn't it coming down to acceptable translation one way or the other - either of printed text or of verbal teaching from the pulpit?
Any way we slice it translation is still necessary evil and must be done

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

"So, the only real Muslims are some 400M Arabs and the rest are infidels?"
    No, I said that because I also said this ...:
    "So, why would my not fully understanding Quran qualify me as a Muslim?
    What about my wrong interpretation of Quran?
    What about Islamic Republic learned mullahs/ayatollahs demand full body coverage of women, are they right?
    Doesn't it mean that Iranian women are coerced into wrongly believing what Quran actually says?
    "
    ... based on you saying this:
    "Iranians don't understand the Quran"
    They don't understand it because they read it without knowledge of many words and meaning of verses as well as the clergy in IRAQ
    To qualify as a Muslim you should not contradict the basic commands of Allah
    "non-Arab speakers are not intrigued in reading the Quran"
    Then natural conclusion is that these people have no idea what they believe in and cannot be considered true Muslims as opposed to these guys, right?:
    "ISIS core are Arab Muslims true and that's why they have more understanding of the original Quran because it is written in their native language"
    No not right, because I mentioned the words "In contemporary days" which you omitted from the above
    "how do you know that my translation would be accurate?"
    I am not looking for "accurate", I am looking for "acceptable".
    With my not speaking Arabic we need to settle on English translation of Quran that is IS ACCEPTABLE FOR YOU.
    That is why I offered that you make corrections to existing translation
    With me not agreeing on translated english version of the Quran, we need to settle on you learning Arabic language ?
    The Quran reached the far side east of the world and the far side west of the world before Christopher Columbus set out to discover eric and erica
    "Because some people in their nature are too lazy or too impatient to read and learn something.
    They want everything fast home delivery. So they prefer to outsource such knowledge instead of doing it themselves.
    "
    Agree, but from where do they outsource it?
    Isn't it coming down to acceptable translation one way or the other - either of printed text or of verbal teaching from the pulpit?
    Any way we slice it translation is still necessary evil and must be done
    no, I already answered from where they outsource it in my previous post

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    They don't understand it because they read it without knowledge of many words and meaning of verses as well as the clergy in IRAQ
    To qualify as a Muslim you should not contradict the basic commands of Allah
    See response below related to "contemporary"...

No not right, because I mentioned the words "In contemporary days" which you omitted from the above
    I omitted "contemporary" part because I do not believe distinction to be relevant.
    In older days being illiterate by most part Arabs could not read Quran and really know what they believe in, which would put them in the same position as people who do not speak Arabic - need to rely on the word of local mullah.

With me not agreeing on translated english version of the Quran, we need to settle on you learning Arabic language ?
    Your jest, I see.

The Quran reached the far side east of the world and the far side west of the world before Christopher Columbus set out to discover eric and erica
    Yes, and?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

and what about under NATO + Russian bombing ? was it heaven ?
    akhhhh the filth of the filth .... wallah they don't deserve the generosity ISIS provided them with.
    let them now be enslaved for the capitalist scum and walk like donkies following the carrot and barely able to take a bite

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

See response below related to "contemporary"...
    I omitted "contemporary" part because I do not believe distinction to be relevant.
    In older days being illiterate by most part Arabs could not read Quran and really know what they believe in, which would put them in the same position as people who do not speak Arabic - need to rely on the word of local mullah.
    Wrong, in old days, people were less illiterate than contemporary times, there was no internet but there was plenty of Quran schools
    Your jest, I see.
    we argued about this for years, you should've learned Arabic instead of giving me headaches
    Yes, and?
    it means people from other civilizations learned Arabic, read and understood the Quran in its native language

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Wrong, in old days, people were less illiterate than contemporary times, there was no internet but there was plenty of Quran schools

we argued about this for years, you should've learned Arabic instead of giving me headaches

it means people from other civilizations learned Arabic, read and understood the Quran in its native language
    "we argued about this for years, you should've learned Arabic instead of giving me headaches"

Ok, then 1.5bln Muslims have no clue why they believe in what they believe in.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

"we argued about this for years, you should've learned Arabic instead of giving me headaches"
    Ok, then 1.5bln Muslims have no clue why they believe in what they believe in.
    they do, they read both Arabic and English Quran, however, sahih international contains some inaccuracies
    according to my opinion which might be interpreted by the english speaking reader in a wrong way,
    leaving room for speculation, hence why one should be knowledgeable in Arabic for a better comprehension
    unless you don't care about Islam at all

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    they do, they read both Arabic and English Quran, however, sahih international contains some inaccuracies
    according to my opinion which might be interpreted by the english speaking reader in a wrong way,
    leaving room for speculation, hence why one should be knowledgeable in Arabic for a better comprehension
    unless you don't care about Islam at all
    I have a feeling we are running in circles. Oh, well ...