Blowing ur Speakers.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
All metal is good metal :D

It all boils down to how fast, melodic, aggressive, theme u like.

I'll start u up with my introductory package :p

Classic heavy metal:

Thrash metal:

Prog metal:

Power metal:

And for a more local dish, heres an Israeli band with a lebanese belly dancer, saw them a couple of weeks ago :p they're hippies and shes hot lol

U can also check the heavy metal thread, posted som good stuff there
Lol I initiated him into progressive metal, goth metal, Viking/battle metal, death metal, and death core last night :p glad he wasn't put off!

Also nice list

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Lol I initiated him into progressive metal, goth metal, Viking/battle metal, death metal, and death core last night :p glad he wasn't put off!

Also nice list
    Hahahaha why in the hell would u start him off with that :p

Disclaimer i had an amon amarth vid in the list but apparently cant put more than 5 media per post.

Also gith metal is not allowed after u're past 16 years old lol

And since am writing another post have some more @Muki

Pirate metal:

Melodic Death metal:

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahahaha why in the hell would u start him off with that :p

Disclaimer i had an amon amarth vid in the list but apparently cant put more than 5 media per post.

Also gith metal is not allowed after u're past 16 years old lol

And since am writing another post have some more @Muki

Pirate metal:

Melodic Death metal:
    It started as music I'm no longer allowed to play without earphones on lol

Regarding gothic metal I still listen to some tracks for nostalgic reasons, reminds me of when I was an angsty teenager writing poetry in my room :)

Melodic death metal link is same as pirate metal in your post

Iron Maiden

It started as music I'm no longer allowed to play without earphones on lol

Regarding gothic metal I still listen to some tracks for nostalgic reasons, reminds me of when I was an angsty teenager writing poetry in my room :)

Melodic death metal link is same as private metal in your post
    Ugh hate epica..

Yea fix'd it.

Its a french band that probably nobody heard off but they did som damn good music. No longer active sadly

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ugh hate epica..

Yea fix'd it.

Its a french band that probably nobody heard off but they did som damn good music. No longer active sadly
    I'm gonna have to fight you lol! I had a playlist of epica, nightwish, tristania, some opeth, cradle of filth, type o negative, and kamelot that made my mom seriously question my sanity lol

Listening to your song now...

Iron Maiden

I'm gonna have to fight you lol! I had a playlist of epica, nightwish, tristania, some opeth, cradle of filth, type o negative, and kamelot that made my mom seriously question my sanity lol

Listening to your song now...
    Yeaaa my mom had a priest come home to talk to me about satanism, bedt sunday morning ever.. so yea i feel ya :p

Nightwish and crafle of filth are nice the others either indont know or dont like :)

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yeaaa my mom had a priest come home to talk to me about satanism, bedt sunday morning ever.. so yea i feel ya :p

Nightwish and crafle of filth are nice the others either indont know or dont like :)
    For me it was school lol I had a friend come over one day and I thought it was a good idea to make her listen to some music I liked... The following day she told everyone she thought I was a Satanist and what followed was an awkward conversation with the priest who taught us cathechese who turned out to be a metal head himself "back in the day" so all is well that ends well lol

Also my aunt really really hated that I dressed in black, and had some skull jewelry lol

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    @Isabella
    @Iron Maiden

I realized I have not responded to you guys. Thank you for your suggestions. Iron's were definitely much better than some of the ones Isabella shared with me. At least I could understand the words :p. I enjoyed listening to your songs and exploring the genre on Spotify, but it's not a genre of music I see myself listening to or exploring further. Not my style :).

Iron Maiden

@Isabella
    @Iron Maiden

I realized I have not responded to you guys. Thank you for your suggestions. Iron's were definitely much better than some of the ones Isabella shared with me. At least I could understand the words :p. I enjoyed listening to your songs and exploring the genre on Spotify, but it's not a genre of music I see myself listening to or exploring further. Not my style :).
    @Isabella u see what happens when u tell people to listen to goth metal? :p